Are you tired of overpaying and want low-cost Toyota Tundra insurance in Denver? If you're trying to find cheaper insurance online, are you overwhelmed by the dozens of car insurance companies that you can choose from? You have such a large number of options that it can easily turn into hard work to locate the lowest car insurance rates for Toyota Tundra insurance in Denver. Denver is a good city to live in, but high car insurance premiums can make it hard for many drivers to stay on budget.
It's shocking but about 70% of customers have remained with the same car insurance company for well over three years, and 38% of customers have never compared quotes from other companies. U.S. consumers could save an average of approximately $859 each year by just shopping around, but they assume it's a waste of time to compare rates.
If you already have coverage, you should be able to reduce the price you pay using the ideas you're about to read. The goal of this article is to let you in on the most effective ways to compare rates and some tips to save money. But Colorado car owners can benefit from knowing how big insurance companies charge you for coverage.
Best Toyota Tundra insurance price quotes in Colorado
The companies shown below can provide free quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Tundra Regular Cab 2WD||$204||$368||$448||$26||$134||$1,180||$98|
|Tundra SR/5 Double Cab 2WD||$276||$502||$408||$24||$122||$1,332||$111|
|Tundra SR/5 Crew Max 2WD||$172||$314||$382||$22||$114||$1,004||$84|
|Tundra Regular Cab 4WD||$214||$362||$448||$26||$134||$1,184||$99|
|Tundra Double Cab 4WD||$328||$616||$516||$30||$154||$1,644||$137|
|Tundra SR/5 Double Cab 4WD||$162||$296||$448||$26||$134||$1,066||$89|
|Tundra Limited Double Cab 2WD||$276||$534||$536||$32||$160||$1,538||$128|
|Tundra Limited Crew MAX 2WD||$172||$312||$408||$24||$122||$1,038||$87|
|Tundra Limited Crew MAX 4WD||$204||$332||$404||$24||$122||$1,086||$91|
|Tundra SR/5 Crew Max 4WD||$316||$434||$520||$30||$156||$1,456||$121|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, and claim-free. Premium costs do not factor in Denver location which can influence premiums significantly.
Higher deductibles save money
The illustration below illustrates how your deductible choice and can influence Toyota Tundra insurance premiums for different insured age categories. The rate quotes are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Comparison of auto insurance rates by gender
The diagram below shows the difference between Toyota Tundra insurance costs for male and female drivers. The costs are based on no claims, a clean driving record, full coverage, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no policy discounts are applied.
Do you qualify for discounts on Toyota Tundra insurance in Denver?
Car insurance can cost a lot, but you might be missing out on some discounts to help offset the cost. Most are applied at the time of purchase, but some may not be applied and must be inquired about before being credited.
- Accident-Free Discounts - Denver drivers who stay claim-free can earn big discounts when compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Theft Prevention Discount - Cars equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and will save you 10% or more on Tundra insurance in Denver.
- Government Employees - Simply working for the federal government could cut as much as 10% off depending on your company.
- Pay Upfront and Save - If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of making monthly payments you could save up to 5%.
- Anti-lock Brake System - Cars and trucks with anti-lock braking systems are much safer to drive so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags - Vehicles with factory air bags could see savings up to 30%.
Please keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, it doesn't quite work that way.
A few companies that possibly offer these money-saving discounts are:
Before you buy a policy, ask every prospective company to apply every possible discount. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered on policies in Denver. If you would like to choose from a list of car insurance companies with discount rates in Denver, click here to view.
Exclusive versus independent auto insurance agents
Some consumers would rather visit with an insurance agent and that is a personal choice. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is you may find cheap rate quotes and also buy local.
Once you complete this short form, your coverage information is sent to agents in your area who will gladly provide quotes for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to even leave your home because quoted prices will be sent to you. Get lower rates AND a local agent. If for some reason you want to compare rates from a specific company, you can always go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Deciding on a company requires more thought than just a cheap price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
Advertising and car insurance
Popular car insurance providers such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive consistently run ads on TV and radio. They all make the point that you'll save big if you switch to their company. How does every car insurance company make the same claim? It's all in the wording.
Insurance companies have strict underwriting profiles for the type of customer that makes them money. A good example of a profitable insured could be between the ages of 40 and 55, has other policies, and drives a vehicle with a low ISO rating. A customer getting a price quote that fits those parameters gets the lowest rates and will probably cut their Toyota Tundra insurance rates if they switch.
Potential insureds who do not meet this stringent profile may be required to pay a higher premium which usually ends up with the customer not purchasing. The ad wording is "people that switch" but not "everyone who gets a quote" can save as much as they claim. That's why insurance companies can confidently make claims like that. That is why you need to compare many company's auto insurance rates. It's not possible to predict the company that will provide you with the cheapest Toyota Tundra insurance in Denver.
Compare but don't skimp
We covered some good ideas how to get a better price on Toyota Tundra insurance in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers may even find the best price on insurance is with the least-expected company.
Budget-conscious Toyota Tundra insurance can be purchased both online and from local agencies, and you need to price shop both to get a complete price analysis. A few companies do not provide online price quotes and usually these small, regional companies only sell coverage through independent agencies.
Insureds switch companies for many reasons like policy non-renewal, delays in paying claims, unfair underwriting practices and even policy cancellation. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company is less work than it seems.
- Warning systems don't curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Nissan Altima in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Car Insurance for a Hyundai Sonata? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Colorado Springs, CO? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Electric Cars in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance for Immigrants? (FAQ)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Institute)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)