Would you like to find more competitive Porsche Cayenne insurance in Colorado Springs? Paying for pricey Porsche Cayenne insurance in Colorado Springs can bleed your savings account and possibly require you to analyze your spending habits.
It's hard to believe, but about 70% of customers have remained with the same car insurance company for well over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared car insurance rates at all. Many consumers in the United States could pocket nearly 47% a year, but they don't understand how simple it is to save money by comparing rate quotes. Many insurance companies compete for your hard-earned dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates to discover the definitive cheapest price on Porsche Cayenne insurance in Colorado Springs.
If you're already insured or are shopping for new coverage, you can use this information to get lower rates and still have adequate protection. Buying the cheapest car insurance in Colorado Springs can be made easier if you know where to look. Consumers just need to learn the least time-consuming way to compare company rates online.
Finding cheap Colorado Springs auto insurance rates is actually easier than you may think. Just take a few minutes to get quotes from some recommended companies.
Comparing free quotes online is easy and it, takes the place of having to drive around to all the different Colorado Springs insurance agencies. The fact that you can get quotes online makes this unnecessary unless you have a need for the professional guidance that only an agent can give. It is possible to price shop online but still have the advice of a local agent.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Colorado. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you visit as many as you can in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Cayenne S Transyberia||$354||$768||$368||$22||$110||$1,622||$135|
|Cayenne GTS PD Edition 3||$268||$534||$358||$22||$108||$1,290||$108|
|Cayenne Turbo S||$510||$830||$460||$28||$138||$1,966||$164|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Prices do not factor in specific zip code location which can influence insurance rates greatly.
Cautious Colorado Springs drivers save money
The diagram below illustrates how violations and at-fault collisions can impact Porsche Cayenne insurance costs for different age groups. The information is based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Car insurance does more than just repair your car
Even though Colorado Springs Cayenne insurance rates can get expensive, buying car insurance is required by state law in Colorado and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require a minimum amount of liability coverage in order to drive the car. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Porsche Cayenne, almost every bank will stipulate that you buy insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If coverage lapses or is cancelled, the bank may buy a policy for your Porsche at an extremely high rate and require you to fork over for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards not only your Porsche Cayenne but also your assets. It will also cover hospital and medical expenses incurred in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your car insurance policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having car insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly if you ever have a claim. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is wasting up to $700 annually so it's important to compare rates at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Lower Your Colorado Springs Insurance Rates
When buying auto insurance it's important to understand some of the things that help calculate auto insurance rates. When you understand what controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that could result in lower auto insurance prices.
- Too many claims drive up prices - If you're an insured who likes to file claims you can look forward to increased rates or even have your policy non-renewed. Auto insurance companies in Colorado give the lowest premiums to people who file claims infrequently. Insurance coverage is designed for claims that pose a financial burden.
- Only buy coverage you need - Insurance policies have a lot of extra add-on coverages that you can get tricked into buying if you don't pay attention. Add-on coverages like replacement cost coverage, accidental death, and membership fees could be just wasting money. They may sound like good ideas initially, but your money might be better spent on other coverage so eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
- Does insurance cost less for women? - Over time, data shows that females take fewer risks when driving. This data doesn't prove that males are worse at driving than females. Males and females get in auto accidents at about the same rate, but men tend to have more serious accidents. Men also tend to receive more major tickets such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly.
- Accidents will cost you - Being a careful driver impacts premiums far more than you think. Good drivers get better prices than their less careful counterparts. Only having one ticket can increase the cost of insurance by as much as twenty percent. Drivers unfortunate enough to have flagrant citations such as hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions may find they need to maintain a SR-22 with their state's licensing department in order to legally drive.
- Better credit means lower costs - An insured's credit history is likely to be a major factor in calculating your auto insurance rates. Insureds that have high credit ratings tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than those with lower credit scores. Therefore, if your credit leaves room for improvement, you may save money insuring your Porsche Cayenne if you improve your credit rating.
- Continuous coverage lowers prices - Going without insurance is a fast way to bump up your auto insurance costs. In addition to paying higher premiums, being ticketed for driving with no insurance could result in a fine, jail time, or a revoked license. Then you may be required to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the Colorado motor vehicle department to get your license reinstated.
- Porsche Cayenne insurance loss statistics - Insurers analyze the history of losses to help set a rate to offset losses. Models that the data shows to have higher claim amounts or frequency will have increased rates.
The next table illustrates the insurance loss data for Porsche Cayenne vehicles. For each policy coverage, the loss probablilty for all vehicles compiled together is represented as 100. Values that are under 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while percentage numbers above 100 indicate more frequent claims or a tendancy for losses to be larger than average.
Auto Insurance Loss Data for Porsche Cayenne Models
Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Porsche Cayenne 4dr 4WD 176 100 138 58 53 77 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid 4dr 4WD 119
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Score discounts on Colorado Springs auto insurance
Companies that sell car insurance don't list all possible discounts very well, so here is a list both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious auto insurance savings.
- Telematics Data Discounts - Drivers who elect to allow their insurance company to study driving patterns by installing a telematics device such as Drivewise from Allstate or Snapshot from Progressive might get better premium rates if they are good drivers.
- Air Bag Discount - Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems could see savings of up to 25% or more.
- Federal Employees - Employees or retirees of the government could cut as much as 10% off depending on your company.
- Own a Home - Owning your own home or condo can help you save on auto insurance because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
- Seat Belt Usage - Requiring all passengers to use a seat belt can save a little off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Student Discounts - Excelling in school can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. This discount can apply up until you turn 25.
- Early Signing - Some insurance companies give discounts for switching companies prior to your current Cayenne insurance policy expiring. It could save around 10% when you buy Colorado Springs auto insurance online.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles - Having all your vehicles on one policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
Consumers should know that some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, auto insurance companies aren't that generous. Any amount of discount will cut the premium cost.
The best auto insurance companies and the discounts they provide are included below.
- GEICO has discounts for membership and employees, air bags, good student, defensive driver, seat belt use, and emergency military deployment.
- Travelers offers discounts for payment discounts, good student, new car, student away at school, and multi-car.
- Farm Bureau policyholders can earn discounts including good student, safe driver, multi-policy, renewal discount, driver training, youthful driver, and multi-vehicle.
- Liberty Mutual may offer discounts for safety features, new vehicle discount, good student, exclusive group savings, and teen driver discount.
- American Family discounts include defensive driver, good student, mySafetyValet, multi-vehicle, air bags, and TimeAway discount.
- Progressive has savings for multi-policy, homeowner, continuous coverage, good student, and multi-vehicle.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company or agent how you can save money. A few discounts may not be offered in your state. To choose insurers that offer discounts in Colorado Springs, click this link.
Do I need a local insurance agent?
Some people still prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and often times that is recommended Insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and give you someone to call. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that drivers can get better rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying from local insurance agents is still important in Colorado Springs.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is sent to companies in Colorado Springs that provide free Colorado Springs auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to find an agent because prices are sent to your email. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a specific company, just jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Best auto insurance agent in Colorado Springs
When researching a local insurance agency, there are two types of insurance agents and how they function. Car insurance policy providers are categorized either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Both types can properly insure your vehicles, but it is important to understand the subtle differences because it can impact buying decisions.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agencies are not employed by any specific company so they have the ability to put coverage with an assortment of companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, they can switch companies in-house without you having to go to a different agency.
If you need lower rates, we recommend you compare quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agents in Colorado Springs that may be able to provide pricing information.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive normally can only provide a single company's rates and some examples include Allstate, State Farm and Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot place coverage with different providers so keep that in mind. Exclusive agents are well schooled on their company's products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Listed below are exclusive agencies in Colorado Springs that are able to give price quote information.
Jeff Schmidt - State Farm Insurance Agent
1230 Tenderfoot Hill Rd Ste. 200 - Colorado Springs, CO 80906 - (719) 445-0070 - View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Colorado Springs?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Are they full-time agents?
You can find cheap coverage
Budget-conscious Porsche Cayenne insurance can be purchased on the web and also from your neighborhood Colorado Springs agents, so you need to shop Colorado Springs auto insurance with both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. A few companies may not provide online rate quotes and most of the time these smaller providers sell through local independent agents.
As you prepare to switch companies, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where someone dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that they should have had better coverage. Your strategy should be to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Nissan Altima in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Toyota RAV4 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for a Dodge Journey in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Auto Insurance for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Car Insurance Rates for Felons? (FAQ)
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)