Do you want low-cost auto insurance rates in Loveland, CO? High-priced auto insurance in Loveland can bleed your budget and force you to tighten up your finances.
Unimaginable but true, the vast majority of drivers have purchased from the same company for over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never quoted rates to find cheap coverage. The average driver in Colorado can cut their rates by nearly 35% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don't invest the time required to compare rates and save money. Popular companies such as GEICO and Progressive increase brand awareness with advertising and it is challenging if not impossible to separate fact from fiction and do the work needed to find the best deal.
If you have a policy now or just want cheaper coverage, use these money-saving tips to get lower rates without sacrificing coverage. Locating the best rates in Loveland is really quite simple as long as you have a good starting point. Drivers just need to know how to buy auto insurance online.
Auto insurance companies in Loveland
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Loveland, CO. If multiple companies are listed, it's a good idea that you visit as many as you can to get the cheapest price.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Colorado LT 2WD||$840||$420||$70|
|Chevrolet Impala LTZ||$978||$489||$82|
|Chevrolet Silverado LS Crew Cab 2WD||$1,248||$624||$104|
|Dodge Ram Crew Cab TRX 4WD||$970||$485||$81|
|Ford Edge SE AWD||$1,054||$527||$88|
|Ford Escape XLT 4WD||$926||$463||$77|
|Ford F-150 FX2 2WD||$956||$478||$80|
|Ford Focus S 4-Dr Sedan||$902||$451||$75|
|Ford Fusion SEL 4-Dr Sedan||$1,646||$823||$137|
|Honda Accord LX-S 2-Dr Coupe||$1,404||$702||$117|
|Honda CR-V EX 4WD||$1,164||$582||$97|
|Honda Civic Hybrid 4-Dr Sedan||$1,322||$661||$110|
|Hyundai Sonata GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$1,094||$547||$91|
|Kia Optima EX||$1,538||$769||$128|
|Mazda 3 I Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$964||$482||$80|
|Nissan Altima 2.5 4-Dr Sedan||$944||$472||$79|
|Toyota Camry Hybrid||$1,432||$716||$119|
|Toyota Corolla LE||$1,032||$516||$86|
|Toyota RAV4 Limited 2WD||$1,184||$592||$99|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, and safe-driver. Prices do not factor in specific zip code location which can raise or lower premiums considerably.
Impact of careless driving on auto insurance rates
The information below highlights how speeding tickets and at-fault fender-benders raise Chevrolet Silverado insurance rates for each different age category. The information is based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Chevrolet Silverado rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Discounts for lower Loveland car insurance rates
Not too many consumers would say car insurance is affordable, but companies offer discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Certain discounts will be applied when you complete an application, but less common discounts must be specifically requested prior to receiving the credit.
- Loveland Homeowners Discount - Owning a home in Loveland may earn you a small savings since owning and maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
- No Accidents - Drivers with accident-free driving histories can earn big discounts as opposed to policyholders that have many claims.
- Air Bag Discount - Factory options such as air bags or automatic seat belts can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- Service Members Pay Less - Having a family member in the military can result in better premium rates.
- Safety Course Discount - Taking part in a driver safety course could save 5% or more if you qualify.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings - Low mileage vehicles can qualify you for lower rates due to less chance of an accident.
Discounts lower rates, but most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Most cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. So even though you would think it's possible to get free car insurance, companies wouldn't make money that way.
To find car insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Colorado, follow this link.
Tailor your car insurance coverage to you
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. Your needs are unique to you so this has to be addressed. For instance, these questions might help in determining if your situation may require specific advice.
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- What is an umbrella policy?
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- What states are considered no-fault?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
If it's difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Compare rates but buy from a local Loveland insurance agency
A small number of people would prefer to talk to a local agent and that is a smart decision Insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and help submit paperwork. One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get better rates and still choose a local agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to insurance agents in Loveland that provide free Loveland car insurance quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You won't even need to drive around since price quotes are sent immediately to you. If you have a need to get a rate quote from a specific auto insurance provider, you would need to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Picking the best provider shouldn't rely on just the price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- How are claims handled?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
Types of auto insurance agents in Loveland
If you want to use a reliable agent, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agencies and how they operate. Insurance agencies in Loveland can be described as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Either can write auto insurance policies, but it's worth mentioning the subtle differences since it could factor into buying decisions.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Agents of this type are contracted to one company like AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents are unable to place coverage with different providers so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are usually well trained in insurance sales which helps them compete with independent agents.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agents are not limited to a single company so they can insure your vehicles amongst many companies and find you cheaper rates. If they quote lower rates, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don't have to switch agencies. If you need lower rates, it's recommended you contact at a minimum one independent agency to have the most options to choose from.
You can lower your auto insurance rates
When trying to cut insurance costs, never skimp on coverage in order to save money. In many instances, someone dropped liability coverage limits and discovered at claim time they didn't purchase enough coverage. The goal is to get the best coverage possible at the best cost.
Discount auto insurance in Loveland can be found on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis. A few companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and usually these small insurance companies only sell coverage through independent agents.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of information how to compare auto insurance car insurance rates in Loveland. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the lowest car insurance rates come from a small local company. Regional companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
Additional auto insurance information is located at the links below
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How Much is Colorado Auto Insurance for Low Credit Scores? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Unemployed Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Auto Insurance in Broomfield, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 50 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Ken Caryl, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- Determing Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)