Want to know how to find cheaper Kia Forte insurance in Denver? Vehicle owners who just recently started comparing rates online can find buying inexpensive Kia Forte insurance in Denver is not as easy as it seems.
Unbelievable but true, most car insurance policyholders have bought car insurance from the same company for at least four years, and 38% of customers have never compared rates to find lower-cost insurance. Many drivers in Colorado could save themselves as much as 35% a year by just comparing quotes, but they just assume it's a time-consuming process to find lower-cost car insurance rates.
It's a good habit to do price comparisons on a regular basis since prices are constantly changing. Just because you had the best deal on Kia Forte insurance in Denver a couple years back there is a good chance you can find better rates now. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because you're going to get a crash course in the fastest and easiest way to lower your annual insurance bill.
The method we recommend to compare insurance rates from multiple companies is to know the fact almost all companies participate in online systems to provide you with a free rate quote. The only thing you need to do is give the companies some data including the type of vehicles you drive, how old drivers are, whether the vehicles are used for commuting, and your general credit rating. The data is submitted instantly to all major companies and they return quotes almost instantly.
To compare affordable Kia Forte insurance rates now, click here and see if a lower rate is available in Denver.
The companies shown below offer quotes in Colorado. If the list has multiple companies, it's highly recommended you get rate quotes from several of them to get the most competitive price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Forte LX 4-Dr Sedan||$236||$382||$338||$20||$100||$1,076||$90|
|Forte EX 4-Dr Sedan||$266||$432||$426||$26||$128||$1,278||$107|
|Forte SX 4-Dr Sedan||$214||$362||$368||$22||$110||$1,076||$90|
|Forte EX 2-Dr Coupe||$264||$528||$416||$24||$124||$1,356||$113|
|Forte SX 2-Dr Coupe||$262||$534||$374||$22||$112||$1,304||$109|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Rates do not factor in specific location which can alter coverage rates significantly.
Auto insurance rates based on gender
The example below illustrates the difference between Kia Forte insurance prices for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, marital status is single, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Get cheaper Kia Forte insurance rates in Denver
Auto insurance companies don't always advertise all discounts very well, so we break down a few of the more well known as well as some of the hidden credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Denver auto insurance online. If you're not getting every credit possible, you could be getting lower rates.
- Anti-lock Brakes - Cars with ABS braking systems or traction control have fewer accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Senior Discount - Mature drivers may be able to get a slight reduction on a Denver auto insurance quote.
- Early Payment Discounts - If paying your policy premium upfront instead of making monthly payments you can actually save on your bill.
- Driving Data Discount - Insureds that choose to allow their company to spy on driving habits through the use of a telematics system such as Progressive's Snapshot and State Farm's In-Drive could see a rate decrease if they are good drivers.
- Service Members Pay Less - Being deployed with a military unit could trigger a small discount.
- Bundled Policy Discount - If you can combine your home and auto policy and insure them both with the same insurance company they may give you a discount of over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Paperwork-free - A few larger online companies provide a small discount shop Denver auto insurance over the internet.
As a footnote on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, that's just not realistic.
A few of the larger companies and the discounts they provide are shown below.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for multiple autos, multiple policy, Drive Safe & Save, defensive driving training, and safe vehicle.
- Nationwide policyholders can earn discounts including defensive driving, good student, business or organization, Farm Bureau membership, and anti-theft.
- GEICO has discounts for membership and employees, anti-theft, seat belt use, multi-policy, and federal employee.
- AAA has savings for good student, anti-theft, education and occupation, good driver, AAA membership discount, and pay-in-full.
- 21st Century offers discounts including 55 and older, driver training, air bags, defensive driver, anti-lock brakes, and good student.
- The Hartford includes discounts for good student, defensive driver, air bag, bundle, and driver training.
Before purchasing a policy, check with all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered on policies in Denver. If you would like to view companies who offer discounts in Colorado, click here to view.
Choosing the best Forte insurance in Colorado is an important decision
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Denver, paying for car insurance is not optional due to several reasons.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means state laws require a specific level of liability protection if you drive a vehicle. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Kia Forte has a loan, it's guaranteed your bank will require you to carry insurance to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may insure your Kia for a much higher rate and force you to reimburse them for the expensive policy.
- Car insurance preserves not only your Kia Forte but also your financial assets. Insurance will also pay for medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay attorney fees if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your Kia gets damaged, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly for liability claims. Today the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $830 a year so it's recommended you shop around once a year at a minimum to save money.
It's not one size fits all
When buying a policy, there is no single plan that fits everyone. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions might point out if your situation might need professional guidance.
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- Is water damage covered by my policy?
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor's mailbox?
- Do I have coverage if I rent a car in Mexico?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
If you're not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Getting quotes from local Denver insurance agents
Many drivers would rather get advice from a local agent and that is not a bad decision An additional benefit of comparing rates online is the fact that you can find lower rates and still have a local agent. And buying from neighborhood agents is important particularly in Denver.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, the coverage information is emailed to companies in Denver that provide free Denver auto insurance quotes for your car insurance coverage. You won't need to even leave your home since rate quotes are delivered directly to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you need to compare rates from a particular provider, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
Below are agents in Denver that may be able to provide price quotes for Kia Forte insurance in Denver.
- Farmers Insurance - James Lundin
1490 N Lafayette St #302b - Denver, CO 80218 - (303) 433-4542 - View Map
- Bob Chapman - State Farm Insurance Agent
2335 E Evans Ave - Denver, CO 80210 - (303) 777-3005 - View Map
- Gonzalez Insurance Agency
6450 E Colfax Ave - Denver, CO 80220 - (303) 320-4901 - View Map
- Farmers Insurance - Greg Delgado
2839 Wyandot St - Denver, CO 80211 - (720) 588-4111 - View Map
Finding the right insurer should depend on more than just a cheap quote. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
Upon receiving acceptable answers to your questions and an acceptable price quote, most likely you have located a company that is reliable enough to insure your vehicles.