Vehicle owners who are new to comparing car insurance rates online will find buying inexpensive Jaguar XJ insurance in Denver is not as easy as it seems.
Statistics show that 70% of consumers have stayed with the same insurance company for well over three years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never quoted rates to find cheap coverage. Denver drivers could cut their rates by as much as $600 a year just by shopping around, but they assume it's a waste of time to do a rate comparison.
Cheap companies for Jaguar XJ insurance in Colorado
The providers in the list below are ready to provide free quotes in Denver, CO. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|XJ SWB 4-Dr Sedan||$352||$776||$330||$20||$98||$1,576||$131|
|XJ LWB 4-Dr Sedan||$214||$462||$338||$20||$100||$1,134||$95|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Information does not factor in zip code location which can revise auto insurance rates substantially.
Jaguar XJ insurance costs by age and gender
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Jaguar XJ premium costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no violations or claims, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Discounts can help lower rates on Jaguar XJ insurance in Denver
Companies don't always publicize their entire list of discounts very well, so we break down both the well known as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using when you buy Denver auto insurance online.
- Discount for Swiching Early - Some companies give discounts for switching policies early. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Professional Memberships - Affiliation with a professional or civic organization could earn you a nice discount on your policy.
- Discount for Home Ownership - Just owning your own home can save you money because of the fact that having a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Multi-policy Discount - If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you could save 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Drive Less and Save - Low annual miles could earn lower car insurance rates due to less chance of an accident.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS and/or traction control can stop better under adverse conditions and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Multi-car Discount - Insuring several vehicles on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Full Payment Discount - If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you can avoid the installment charge.
- Government Employee Discount - Having worked for a branch of the government can earn a discount up to 10% with a few car insurance companies.
As a footnote on discounts, many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So even though it sounds like it's possible to get free car insurance, you won't be that lucky. Any amount of discount should help lower your policy cost.
To locate insurers who offer cheap Jaguar XJ insurance quotes in Denver in Colorado, click this link.
Smart Consumers Can Save Money
The best way to find cheaper car insurance is to take a look at the rating factors that are used to determine your premiums. If you understand what controls the rates you pay, this helps enable you to make changes that can earn you big savings.
The factors shown below are a partial list of the pieces used by insurance companies to determine your rates.
Always keep your coverage in place - Having a gap between insurance policy dates will be a quick way to trigger a rate increase. And not only will insurance be more expensive, being ticketed for driving with no insurance might get you fines and jail time.
Lower rates come with age - Mature drivers tend to be more responsible, cause fewer claims and accidents, and receive fewer citations.Young drivers are proven to be inattentive and easily distracted when at the wheel of a vehicle so they pay higher car insurance rates.
Fewer miles means better costs - Driving more miles in a year the higher your rate. A lot of insurance companies rate vehicles based upon how you use the vehicle. Cars and trucks used primarily for pleasure use qualify for better rates compared to those used for work or business. A policy that improperly rates your XJ is just wasting money. Make sure your declarations sheet is showing the correct usage for each vehicle, because improper ratings can cost you money.
Accidents drive up rates - Having a clean driving record can have a huge impact on auto insurance premiums. Just one ticket can bump up the cost by twenty percent. Careful drivers get better rates compared to bad drivers. Drivers who get careless violations such as hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions may find they need to file a SR-22 with their state motor vehicle department in order to drive a vehicle legally.
Extra policy coverages that may not be needed - There are a ton of extra add-on coverages that may not really be needed on your XJ policy. Add-on coverages like replacement cost coverage, death and dismemberment, and additional equipment coverage could be just wasting money. These coverages may sound good when buying your policy, but now you might not need them so consider taking them off your policy.
Defend yourself with liability insurance - Your car insurance policy's liability coverage will afford coverage if you are found to be at fault for personal injury or accident damage. Your liability coverage provides for a legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is pretty cheap when compared with rates for comp and collision, so drivers should buy more than the minimum limits required by law.
Jaguar XJ claim data - Insurers analyze historical claim data when determining insurance rates. Vehicles that have increased claim numbers or amounts will cost more for specific coverages. The table below illustrates the insurance loss data used by companies for Jaguar XJ vehicles.
For each policy coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles, as a total average, is a value of 100. Numbers that are below 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while numbers shown that are more than 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or a tendency for claims to be larger.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Jaguar XJ Models
|Vehicle Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Jaguar XJ 4dr 2WD||254|
|Jaguar XJ 4dr 4WD||169||236|
|Jaguar XJ 4dr LWB 2WD||210||88||149|
|Jaguar XJ 4dr LWB 4WD||238||198|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Do I just need basic coverages?
When it comes to choosing the best auto insurance coverage, there isn't really a perfect coverage plan. Everyone's needs are different and your auto insurance should be unique as well. For instance, these questions may help highlight if your insurance needs could use an agent's help.
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in Colorado?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my Jaguar XJ?
- What states are considered no-fault?
- What can I do if my company won't pay a claim?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- Do they offer discounts for home and auto coverage?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my Jaguar XJ is totaled?
- Does my car insurance cover rental cars?
- Who does medical payments coverage extend to?
If you can't answer these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
When to get advice from an insurance agency
Many drivers still prefer to talk to a local agent and often times that is recommended The best thing about comparing insurance online is that you can obtain cheaper prices and also buy local. Buying from local agents is important particularly in Denver.
Once you complete this quick form, the coverage information gets sent to agents in your area who can give free rate quotes to get your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won't have to search for any insurance agencies because prices are sent instantly to you. You can get cheaper insurance rates and a licensed agent to work with. If for some reason you want to quote rates from one company in particular, feel free to navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
The following is a short list of insurance companies in Denver that are able to give rate quotes for Jaguar XJ insurance in Denver.
- Lori Rickert State Farm??
714 S Pearl St - Denver, CO 80209 - (303) 757-7440 - View Map
- Moody Insurance Agency
8055 E Tufts Ave #1000 - Denver, CO 80237 - (303) 824-6600 - View Map
- FUSA Insurance Agency
7900 E Union Ave #200 - Denver, CO 80237 - (303) 752-5806 - View Map
- Kelly Wells - State Farm Insurance Agent
1855 S Pearl St Ste 100 - Denver, CO 80210 - (303) 862-4579 - View Map
Choosing an insurer should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Denver?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
The most affordable rates come from being thorough
We've covered a lot of ways to lower your Jaguar XJ insurance auto insurance rates in Denver. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get premium rates for, the better chance you'll have of finding the cheapest Jaguar XJ rate quotes. You may even find the lowest auto insurance rates are with some of the smallest insurance companies. These companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than their larger competitors like Progressive and GEICO.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced liability coverage limits and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at the best cost while still protecting your assets.
The cheapest Jaguar XJ insurance in Denver can be purchased from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Denver agents, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection. A few companies may not have price quotes online and many times these smaller companies work with local independent agencies.
Additional detailed information is available by following these links:
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Car Insurance for a Hyundai Sonata? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Real Estate Agents in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Auto Insurance in Broomfield, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Cheap Car Insurance in Denver, CO? (FAQ)
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)