Buying lower priced Colorado Springs Jeep Wrangler insurance quotes can be somewhat difficult for drivers that are not comfortable with quoting and comparing prices on the internet. With such a large number of insurers to choose from, how are we expected to efficiently compare every insurance company to find cheaper insurance rates?
Sadly, over 70% of drivers have been with the same company for more than four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never quoted insurance rates at all. Colorado drivers could pocket 35% a year by just comparing quotes, but they just don't want to shop around.
It is always a good idea to check insurance prices every six months since insurance prices tend to go up over time. If you had the lowest rates on Jeep Wrangler insurance in Colorado Springs a year ago other companies may now be cheaper. Ignore everything you know about insurance because we're going to demonstrate one of the best ways to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
If you have insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce premiums using the ideas you're about to read. The goal of this article is to tell you how to compare rates easily and some money-saving tips. But Colorado drivers can benefit by having an understanding of how companies market insurance on the web because it can help you find the best coverage.
The quickest way to compare insurance rates from multiple companies is to take advantage of the fact most insurance companies provide online access to give you rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is provide details such as an estimate of your credit level, how much you drive, what you do for a living, and if you went to college. That information is instantly provided to many different companies and you receive quotes almost instantly.
To compare multiple company lower-cost Jeep Wrangler insurance rates now, click here and find out if lower rates are available in Colorado Springs.
The providers in the list below are ready to provide free quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you click on several of them to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Wrangler Sport 4WD 2-Dr||$192||$238||$352||$20||$106||$908||$76|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sport 2WD 4-Dr||$230||$288||$448||$26||$134||$1,126||$94|
|Wrangler Sport Islander Package 4WD 2-Dr||$262||$462||$474||$28||$142||$1,368||$114|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4WD 4-Dr||$260||$344||$462||$28||$138||$1,232||$103|
|Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2-Dr||$264||$368||$358||$22||$108||$1,120||$93|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sport Islander Package 4WD 4-Dr||$260||$344||$496||$30||$148||$1,278||$107|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2WD 4-Dr||$220||$238||$440||$26||$132||$1,056||$88|
|Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2-Dr||$186||$290||$474||$28||$142||$1,120||$93|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4WD 4-Dr||$190||$298||$496||$30||$148||$1,162||$97|
|Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4-Dr||$184||$232||$448||$26||$134||$1,024||$85|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and homeowner. Price estimates do not factor in specific location which can alter coverage prices noticeably.
Gender-based auto insurance premiums in Colorado Springs
The diagram below illustrates the difference between Jeep Wrangler auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The data assumes no accidents, no driving violations, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Rate comparison for different deductibles
The chart below shows how different deductible levels and can raise or lower Jeep Wrangler insurance prices for each different age category. The costs are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Earn discounts to get lower-cost Colorado Springs auto insurance quotes
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but there could be significant discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Some of these discounts will be visible when you purchase, but some must be asked for prior to getting the savings. If they aren't giving you every credit you deserve, you may be paying too high a price.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-lock braking systems can stop better under adverse conditions and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Telematics Data Discounts - Insureds who allow their company to study driving habits by using a telematics device in their vehicle like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm could possibly reduce rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Resident Student - Any of your kids who live away from home at college and leave their car at home can receive lower rates.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you could get a discount of up to 20% off your total Wrangler insurance premium.
- Defensive Driving Course - Taking part in a defensive driver course could earn you a small percentage discount if your company offers it.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers - Drivers who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Colorado Springs car insurance quote compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Own a Home and Save - Simply owning a home can earn you a little savings because owning a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage - Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving could cut 10% or more on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Payment Method - By paying your entire bill at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you can avoid the installment charge.
As a footnote on discounts, most discount credits are not given the the whole policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies don't profit that way.
If you would like to view companies with discount auto insurance rates in Colorado Springs, click here.
Do I need an insurance agent?
Some people would rather visit with an insurance agent and often times that is recommended An additional benefit of getting online price quotes is that you can find lower rates and still buy from a local agent.
After completing this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is emailed to insurance agents in Colorado Springs who will give you quotes to get your business. You never need to find an agent due to the fact that quote results will go to the email address you provide. You can get cheaper car insurance rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right insurer is decision based upon more than just a cheap quote. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- What is the agency's Better Business Bureau rating?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Colorado?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- How many years have they been established?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- How would your car be valued if totalled?
Upon getting good responses to any questions you have as well as low cost Jeep Wrangler insurance quotes, you may have just found an insurance company that will service your policy.
Car insurance coverage information
Having a good grasp of a auto insurance policy helps when choosing the best coverages for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Liability car insurance
This can cover damage or injury you incur to a person or their property that is your fault. It protects YOU against other people's claims. It does not cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show policy limits of 25/50/15 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a limit of $15,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against things like emergency aid, repair costs for stationary objects, medical expenses and legal defense fees. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but buy as large an amount as possible. Colorado state law requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/15 but drivers should carry more liability than the minimum.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for immediate expenses like dental work, prosthetic devices, EMT expenses and pain medications. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against things like hitting a parking meter, damaging your car on a curb, backing into a parked car and driving through your garage door. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. Another option is to raise the deductible on your Wrangler in order to get cheaper collision rates.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle's occupants from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle's occupants as well as damage to your Jeep Wrangler.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits (Colorado limits are 25/50/15), it doesn't take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important.
Comprehensive auto coverage
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, damage from a tornado or hurricane, a broken windshield and vandalism. The highest amount your auto insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle's value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Compare but don't skimp
Lower-priced Jeep Wrangler insurance in Colorado Springs is available both online in addition to many Colorado Springs insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection. Some companies may not offer rate quotes online and many times these smaller companies provide coverage only through independent insurance agents.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many situations where drivers have reduced liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your objective should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best cost.
Consumers who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including policy non-renewal, delays in paying claims, lack of trust in their agent or even high prices. It doesn't matter why you want to switch choosing a new company is less work than it seems.
More detailed auto insurance information can be read by following these links:
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Handicapped Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for a Honda Civic in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Northglenn, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a Nissan Sentra in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 50 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much is Colorado Auto Insurance for First-time Drivers? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Veterans in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Car Insurance Rates for Felons? (FAQ)
- Tread Depth and Tire Safety (State Farm)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)