Do you want more competitive insurance rates in Aurora, CO? Aurora shoppers have a choice when shopping for the lowest priced Dodge Challenger insurance. You can either spend your time calling around trying to get quotes or use the internet to compare rates. There are both good and bad ways to find insurance online and we'll show you the proper way to get price quotes on a Dodge and find the lowest possible price either online or from Aurora insurance agents.
Choosing the best rates in Aurora is much easier if you know where to start. If you have coverage now, you will definitely be able to cut your premiums using these methods. Smart shoppers only need to know the most time-saving way to quote multiple rates from many companies at once.
All major auto insurance companies make it easy to get insurance quotes on their websites. This process is quite simple as you simply type in the coverages you want as detailed in the form. Upon sending the form, their system orders credit information and your driving record and provides a quote based on many factors.
The ability to get online quotes for Dodge Challenger insurance in Aurora streamlines rate comparisons, and it is imperative to perform this step if you are searching for cheap auto insurance pricing.
If you want to find out what other companies charge, compare rates from the companies below. If you have coverage now, it's recommended you complete the form with the insurance coverages as shown on your current policy. This helps ensure you will have rate comparison quotes for similar insurance coverage.
The companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Colorado. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, and homeowner. Rate quotes do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can raise or lower price quotes considerably.
Drive safe and save
The chart below shows how violations and at-fault claims raise Dodge Challenger insurance costs for each different age group. The prices are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Three reasons to not skimp on car insurance
Despite the potentially high cost of Dodge Challenger insurance, insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Almost all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Challenger, it's most likely the lender will require that you carry insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Dodge at a much higher rate and require you to fork over a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Car insurance protects not only your Dodge but also your assets. It will also cover medical transport and hospital expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your Dodge gets damaged, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of buying car insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially when you need to use it. But the average American driver overpays as much as $830 a year so you should quote rates each time the policy renews to ensure rates are inline.
These discounts can reduce Dodge Challenger insurance rates
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but there may be some discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Certain credits will be shown at the time of quoting, but once in a while a discount must be requested specifically prior to getting the savings.
- Distant Student Discount - College-age children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and do not have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Include Life Insurance and Save - Some insurance companies give lower prices if you buy some life insurance too.
- Passenger Safety Discount - Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Braking Control Discount - Vehicles that have anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Early Signing - A few insurance companies give discounts for renewing your policy prior to the expiration date on your current Challenger insurance policy. This can save 10% or more.
- Senior Citizens - Older drivers can get a slight reduction on a Aurora auto insurance quote.
- Multiple Policy Discount - If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you may earn nearly 15% which can help you find inexpensive Dodge Challenger insurance in Aurora.
- Seat Belts Save - Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to use their safety belts could cut 10% or more on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Just because you may think it's possible to get free car insurance, you're out of luck.
A partial list of companies that may offer quotes with these money-saving discounts include:
Before purchasing a policy, check with every company which discounts can lower your rates. Some discounts listed above may not be offered in Aurora. If you would like to view providers that offer discounts in Colorado, follow this link.
Comparing rates from local Aurora car insurance agents
Some people still like to visit with an insurance agent and that can be a smart move Experienced insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and give you someone to call. The biggest benefit of comparing auto insurance online is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes and still have an agent to talk to.
Once you complete this quick form, the quote information is submitted to agents in your area who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won't even need to contact any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered to you instantly. If you wish to compare rates from a particular provider, feel free to visit that company's website to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right company requires you to look at more than just the quoted price. Any good agent in Aurora should know the answers to these questions.
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- How will an accident affect your rates?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
Shown below is a short list of insurers in Aurora who can help you get price quote information for Dodge Challenger insurance in Aurora.
- John Baer - State Farm Insurance Agent
6155 S Main St #240 - Aurora, CO 80016 - (303) 680-7777 - View Map
- Lawrence Neal - State Farm Insurance Agent
15037 E Colfax Ave k - Aurora, CO 80011 - (303) 340-8849 - View Map
- Diversified Commercial Insurers
2228 S Fraser St #2 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 693-9343 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Danielle Shannon Agency
6820 S Liverpool St d - Aurora, CO 80016 - (303) 676-8071 - View Map
Compare rates regularly to save
Cheaper Dodge Challenger insurance in Aurora can be sourced online as well as from insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best selection. A few companies may not have price quotes online and many times these small, regional companies sell through independent agents.
Consumers change insurance companies for any number of reasons including delays in paying claims, not issuing a premium refund, high rates after DUI convictions or even denial of a claim. It doesn't matter why you want to switch switching companies is not as hard as you think.
In this article, we covered a lot of techniques to find affordable Dodge Challenger insurance in Aurora. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting affordable Aurora auto insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest priced auto insurance comes from a company that doesn't do a lot of advertising.
To read more, take a look at the resources below:
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Active Military in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Ford F-150 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Car Insurance for a Chevrolet Cruze? (FAQ)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)