Searching for lower-priced Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora? I really doubt anyone gets a kick out of paying for car insurance, in particular when the prices are way too high.
Astonishing but true, a large majority of drivers have been with the same company for more than four years, and 38% of drivers have never compared rates from other carriers. Aurora drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year by just comparing quotes, but they think it's difficult to find lower-cost rates by getting comparison quotes.
Insurance companies such as Allstate, Progressive and GEICO constantly blast consumers with fancy advertisements and it can be hard to ignore the propaganda and take the time to shop coverage around.
All major auto insurance companies such as Allstate and Progressive make it easy to get prices direct online. The process is easy for anyone as you simply type in your required coverages on the page. Behind the scenes, the system automatically orders credit information and your driving record and quotes a price. The ability to get online rates for Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora helps simplify price comparisons, and it's necessary to do this if you are searching for a better rate.
To use this form to compare rates, compare quotes from the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend that you enter the coverage information as close as possible to your current policy. This way, you will be getting a rate comparison using the exact same coverages.
The auto insurance companies shown below provide free rate quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|911 Carrera 2 2-Dr Coupe||$288||$718||$396||$24||$118||$1,544||$129|
|911 Carrera 4 2-Dr Coupe||$238||$534||$368||$22||$110||$1,272||$106|
|911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$482||$1012||$304||$18||$92||$1,908||$159|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Coupe||$382||$856||$330||$20||$98||$1,686||$141|
|911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$414||$698||$392||$24||$118||$1,646||$137|
|911 Carrera 4S 2-Dr Coupe||$352||$748||$358||$22||$108||$1,588||$132|
|911 Carrera Targa 2-Dr Coupe||$270||$684||$426||$26||$128||$1,534||$128|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Convertible||$348||$804||$286||$16||$86||$1,540||$128|
|911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$466||$848||$304||$18||$92||$1,728||$144|
|911 Carrera Targa S 2-Dr Coupe||$548||$946||$460||$28||$138||$2,120||$177|
|911 GT3 2-Dr Coupe||$370||$854||$330||$20||$98||$1,672||$139|
|911 GT3 RS 2-Dr Coupe||$550||$1110||$352||$20||$106||$2,138||$178|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Coupe||$350||$760||$338||$20||$100||$1,568||$131|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$528||$1346||$388||$22||$116||$2,400||$200|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and homeowner. Rate quotes do not factor in garaging location in Aurora which can increase or decrease rates significantly.
Porsche 911 insurance premiums by gender in Aurora
The chart below illustrates the difference between Porsche 911 auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no claims or driving citations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Don't neglect these discounts on Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora
Some insurers don't always publicize every available discount in a way that's easy to find, so we break down a few of the more well known and the harder-to-find discounts that may be available.
- Accident Forgiveness - This isn't a discount exactly, but some insurance companies may permit one accident before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you are claim-free for a specific time period.
- Federal Employees - Active or retired federal employment could provide a small rate reduction but check with your company.
- Telematics Discount - Aurora drivers who agree to allow their company to study when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device in their vehicle like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm might see lower rates if they show good driving skills.
- No Claim Discounts - Aurora drivers who stay claim-free pay much less when compared to bad drivers.
- Memberships - Participating in certain professional organizations can get you a small discount when getting a Aurora auto insurance quote.
- Student in College - Kids who live away from home at college and do not take a car to college may qualify for this discount.
You should keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. If you do the math and it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
A list of auto insurance companies and their possible discounts are shown below.
- State Farm offers discounts including defensive driving training, anti-theft, passive restraint, multiple autos, accident-free, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Nationwide has discounts for family plan, business or organization, accident-free, anti-theft, good student, easy pay, and Farm Bureau membership.
- GEICO includes discounts for military active duty, emergency military deployment, membership and employees, defensive driver, daytime running lights, and multi-policy.
- AAA may have discounts that include education and occupation, good driver, AAA membership discount, good student, and multi-policy.
- 21st Century may include discounts for air bags, automatic seat belts, theft prevention, driver training, student driver, and homeowners.
- The Hartford policyholders can earn discounts including air bag, bundle, vehicle fuel type, driver training, good student, anti-theft, and defensive driver.
When getting free Aurora auto insurance quotes, it's a good idea to each company which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts may not be offered in Aurora. To locate insurance companies offering auto insurance discounts in Aurora, click this link.
Learn How to Lower Your Insurance Premiums
Multiple criteria are part of the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some are pretty understandable like a motor vehicle report, although others are not as apparent like your continuous coverage or how financially stable you are.
- Excellent credit scores equal low prices - Having a bad credit score factor in determining what you pay for insurance. People with excellent credit scores tend to be better risks to insure than drivers with poor credit scores. Therefore, if your credit score leaves room for improvement, you could pay less to insure your Porsche 911 by improving your rating.
- Always have insurance - Driving without insurance can get your license suspended and as a result your rates will increase for letting your coverage lapse. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage could earn you a revoked license or a big fine.
- Low comp and collision deductibles can be expensive - The deductibles represent how much money you are required to spend out-of-pocket if a claim is determined to be covered. Insurance for physical damage, also known as collision and other-than-collision, is used to repair damage to your car. Examples of covered claims would be a windshield broken by a bird, damage caused by hail, or theft of your vehicle. The more damage repair cost you have to pay, the less your insurance will be.
- Driving citations will cost you - Drivers with clean records get better rates compared to bad drivers. Getting just one speeding ticket can boost insurance rates by twenty percent. Drivers who have gotten license-revoking tickets such as DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may find that they have to to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with the DMV in their state in order to drive a vehicle legally.
- Gender and car insurance costs - Over the last 50 years, statistics have shown that females take fewer risks when driving. However, this does not mean males are worse at driving than females. Women and men tend to get into auto accidents at a similar rate, but guys cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. Men also tend to receive more major tickets like reckless driving and DUI.
- Porsche 911 historical loss data - Car insurance companies use claims history to calculate a price that offsets possible losses. Models that statistically have a trend towards higher claims will have increased rates. The table shown below demonstrates the collected loss data for Porsche 911 vehicles.
For each policy coverage type, the claim probability for all vehicles, as a total average, is considered to be 100. Numbers shown that are under 100 suggest a positive loss record, while values over 100 point to more losses or statistically larger losses.
Porsche 911 Insurance Claim Statistics
Specific Porsche Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr 191 47 173 24 Porsche 911 Carrera Convertible 197 51 224 36 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr 4WD 349 367
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Comparing prices from local Aurora car insurance agents
A lot of people prefer to visit with an insurance agent and we recommend doing that One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is that you can find the lowest rates and still have a local agent. And providing support for neighborhood agents is still important in Aurora.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), your information is submitted to participating agents in Aurora who can give free rate quotes for your business. You won't even need to contact an agency since price quotes are sent to you. You can get cheaper insurance rates and work with a local agent. If you need to get a price quote for a specific company, feel free to visit that company's website and give them your coverage information.
Shown below are Aurora insurers that can give you price quotes for Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora.
Deciding on an insurer is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- How long has their agency been open in Aurora?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
It's not one size fits all
When buying a policy, there really isn't a single plan that fits everyone. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions may help you determine whether your personal situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Will my insurance pay for OEM parts?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
- Are my company tools covered if they get stolen?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- What is an SR-22 filing?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver in Aurora?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you don't have a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Do you really save 40% when you switch?
Allstate and Progressive regularly use ads on television and other media. They all seem to advertise claims that you can save just by switching your insurance coverage to their company. That's great but how can every company make the same claim? This is the way they can do it.
Many companies can use profiling for the driver that will not have excessive claims. For instance, a preferred risk may be between the ages of 30 and 45, has no tickets, and has a short commute. Any driver that meets those criteria is entitled to the best price and will also save if they switch.
Potential insureds who are not a match for those standards will probably be forced to pay a more expensive rate which leads to the prospect going elsewhere. Company advertisements say "customers who switch" not "everybody who quotes" can get the lowest rates when switching. This is how companies can advertise the savings.
Each company has different criteria, so you really need to do a price quote comparison at every renewal. Because you never know the company that will fit your personal profile best.
Shop smart and save
We just covered some good ideas how to find cheaper Porsche 911 insurance in Aurora. It's most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of getting affordable Porsche 911 insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from a company that doesn't do a lot of advertising.
Consumers leave their current company for any number of reasons including delays in responding to claim requests, delays in paying claims, questionable increases in premium or not issuing a premium refund. Whatever your reason, choosing a new insurance company can be pretty painless.
As you shop your coverage around, it's very important that you do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. In too many instances, drivers have reduced full coverage only to regret that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible at the lowest possible cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Much more information about insurance in Colorado can be read below:
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Castle Rock, Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much is Colorado Auto Insurance for First-time Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Inexperienced Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Good Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Parking Tips to Reduce Door Dings (State Farm)