How long has it been since you compared more competitive Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Denver? Trying to come up with a payment for overpriced auto insurance can eat up your personal savings and maybe even restrict other spending. Performing a rate comparison can help to tighten up your finances.
Shocking but true, 70% of consumers kept buying from the same company for over three years, and almost half have never taken the time to shop around. Many consumers in Denver can save hundreds of dollars each year just by comparing rates, but they assume it's a waste of time to find affordable auto insurance rates.
Big companies like Allstate and Progressive increase brand awareness with ad campaigns and consumers find it hard to sift through the bull and do the work needed to find the best deal.
When looking for the cheapest Mercedes-Benz C350 rate quotes, there are a couple ways of comparing price quotes from companies that offer car insurance in Colorado. The fastest way to do a complete rate comparison consists of shopping online.
Comparing free price quotes online is easy and it, makes it a waste of time to physically go to all the different Denver insurance agencies. Doing it all online has made agencies unnecessary unless you have a complicated situation and need the professional abilities of a local agency. Drivers can price shop your coverage online but purchase the actual policy in an agency. Just remember that getting more free quotes will enable you to find more affordable insurance. Not every company does price estimates online, so you need to compare prices from the smaller companies as well.
The companies shown below can provide free rate quotes in Colorado. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you visit two to three different companies in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|C350 W 4-Dr Sedan||$278||$500||$352||$20||$106||$1,256||$105|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Premium costs do not factor in Denver location which can increase or decrease price quotes substantially.
Higher deductibles lower rates
The chart below shows how choosing a deductible and can affect Mercedes-Benz C350 premium costs for different age groups of insureds. Data assumes a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Reckless driving habits raise auto insurance rates
The diagram below illustrates how violations and accidents increase Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. The information is based on a single female driver, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Cheap Denver auto insurance rates with discounts
Auto insurance is not inexpensive, but there could be available discounts that can help lower your rates. Some trigger automatically when you complete an application, but a few must be specifically requested prior to getting the savings.
- Mature Driver Discount - Drivers that qualify as senior citizens could receive a small discount on rates.
- Multi-policy Discount - If you combine your auto and homeowners policies with one insurance company you could earn a discount of at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Passenger Safety Discount - Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts could see savings up to 30%.
- Defensive Driver Discount - Taking a course teaching defensive driving skills could cut 5% off your bill if you qualify.
- Seat Belt Discounts - Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to fasten their seat belts can save a little on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Claim Free - Claim-free drivers have much lower rates in comparison to policyholders that have many claims.
- Pay Early and Save - By paying your entire bill at once instead of paying each month you may reduce your total bill.
- First Accident Forgiveness - This isn't a discount exactly, but companies like Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm will allow you to have one accident before raising your premiums if your claims history is clear prior to the accident.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Driving less can earn cheaper rates.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, insurance companies wouldn't stay in business. Any qualifying discounts will reduce your policy premiums.
Companies that may include these discounts are:
If you are trying to find affordable Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance quotes, ask each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Some discounts listed above may not be offered in Denver.
Eight Tips to Get Cheaper Denver Insurance Prices
One of the most helpful ways to save on insurance is to to have a grasp of the factors that are used to determine insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively impacts premium levels, this enables informed choices that could result in much lower annual insurance costs. Multiple criteria are considered when you get a price on insurance. A few of the factors are predictable such as your driving history, but other criteria are less apparent like your continuous coverage and annual miles driven.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces used by insurance companies to determine your rates.
- Too many insurance claims drive up prices - If you file a lot of claims don't be surprised to see higher premiums or even policy non-renewal. Car insurance companies in Colorado generally give discounts to drivers who only file infrequent claims. Your car insurance is intended for larger claims.
- Your stress level may be raising your prices - Do you work in a high-stress field? Occupational choices like military personnel, architects and stock brokers usually pay the highest rates due to job stress and lots of time spent away from family. Other careers such as farmers, students and retirees receive lower rates.
- More traffic equals higher premiums - Living in areas with lower population may provide you with better prices when insuring your vehicles. Drivers who live in large cities have to deal with more auto accidents and more severe claims. Fewer drivers and short commutes means fewer accidents.
- Lower rates for safer cars - Vehicles with good safety scores tend to have better insurance rates. Vehicles engineered for safety protect occupants better and lower rates of occupant injuries means less claims paid and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Mercedes-Benz has at least four stars on Safercar.gov you may qualify for a discount.
- Avoid traffic tickets - Attentive drivers have lower premiums compared to drivers with tickets. Just one moving violation can increase rates by as much as twenty percent. Drivers with license-revoking violations such as reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may find that they have to to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state's department of motor vehicles in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Liability safeguards assets - Liability insurance provides coverage in the event that you are determined to be liable for causing personal injury or damage in an accident. It will provide legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is pretty cheap compared to comp and collision, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
- Cheaper rates with high comp and collision deductibles - Physical damage protection, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, insures against damage to your Mercedes-Benz. Examples of covered claims are a broken side mirror, damage from fire, and windstorm damage. Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles represent how much money you are willing to pay out-of-pocket in the event of a claim. The more expense you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the less money you will pay for insurance.
- Impacts performance impacts costs - The type of car you drive makes a big difference in your car insurance bill. Since the Mercedes-Benz C350 falls in the luxury sedan class, rates will be more when compared to the average rates in Denver. Lower cost passenger cars normally have pretty low rates, but there are many factors that impact the final cost.
Car insurance quotes from local Denver insurance agents
A lot of people just prefer to sit down with an agent and we recommend doing that The best thing about comparing rates online is the fact that you can find better rates and still choose a local agent.
After completing this simple form, your insurance data gets sent to participating agents in Denver that can provide free Denver auto insurance quotes to get your business. You never need to even leave your home as quotes are delivered to you instantly. You'll get the best rates and work with a local agent. If you want to compare prices for a specific company, feel free to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Finding a good insurance company shouldn't rely on just the quoted price. The following questions are important to ask.
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Has the agent ever had any license suspensions?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
Not all car insurance agents are the same
If you want to use a local Denver insurance agent, it's important to understand the different agency structures to choose from. Car insurance agencies may be either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
These type of agents normally can only provide a single company's rates like State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot provide other company's prices so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training in insurance sales which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Below is a list of exclusive agents in Denver who can help you get price quote information.
Alan Deines - State Farm Insurance Agent
2120 S Ash St Unit 150 - Denver, CO 80222 - (303) 388-4400 - View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Independent insurance agents do not sell for just one brand so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If they quote lower rates, your agent can just switch to a different company and that require little work on your part.
If you are comparing rate quotes, you definitely need to contact at a minimum one independent agency for the best price selection.
Listed below are Denver independent agents willing to provide price quote information.
Car insurance myths debunked
Car insurance providers like Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm consistently run ads on television and other media. They all seem to make the same claim that drivers can save some big amount if you move to their company. How is it possible that every company can charge lower premium rates? You have to listen carefully.
Different companies can use profiling for the type of driver that will most likely be profitable. A good example of this type of risk profile might be over age 30, has never had a policy lapse, and drives newer vehicles. Any driver who meets those qualifications will most likely get cheap prices and is almost guaranteed to pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
People who fall outside these stringent criteria may receive higher prices and ends up with business going elsewhere. If you listen to the ad wording, they say "customers who switch" but not "all drivers who get quotes" save that much money. That is how insurance companies can make those statements. Different companies use different criteria so you should get Denver auto insurance quotes as often as possible. Because you cannot predict which insurance companies will have the best rates for your profile.
Quote more to save more
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, make sure you don't skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many situations where an insured cut physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The aim is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
Cheap Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Denver is available from both online companies and from local agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. There are still a few companies who may not offer the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these smaller companies provide coverage only through independent insurance agents.
- Distracted Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Auto Insurance for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Aurora, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- New head restraint design cuts injuries (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)