Are you doing reasearch to find the cheapest Lexus RX 350 insurance in Aurora? No sane person rejoices having to buy car insurance, in particular when the cost is too high.
A recent study showed that the vast majority of drivers kept buying from the same company for more than four years, and just short of a majority have never even compared rates from other companies. Consumers in Colorado can save almost $610 each year just by comparing rates, but they underestimate how much money they would save if they replace their high priced policy.
Vehicle owners have multiple insurers to pick from, and even though it's nice to have multiple companies, it can be more difficult to find the lowest cost provider for Lexus RX 350 insurance in Aurora.
This article's goal is to let you in on how auto insurance companies operate and some tricks to saving. If you have coverage now, you will be able to get lower rates using this information. But Colorado consumers need to have an understanding of the way companies charge you for coverage.
Compare Aurora Lexus RX 350 insurance quotes online
To find the cheapest Lexus RX 350 rate quotes, there are several ways to get quotes from many available car insurance companies in Colorado. The fastest way to lower the rate you pay for Lexus RX 350 insurance is to use the internet to compare rates.
Online shopping is fast and free, and it takes the place of having to spend your day driving to insurance agencies in your area. The ability to buy insurance online eliminates this option unless your situation requires the advice and guidance only provided by licensed Aurora agents. However, consumers can compare online quotes but have a local agent actually write the policy. It's important to know that comparing more quotes increases the chance that you will find a lower rate. Not every company provides online price quotes, so you also need to get rates on coverage from those companies, too.
The companies shown below can provide price comparisons in Aurora, CO. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|RX 350 2WD||$422||$910||$536||$32||$160||$2,060||$172|
|RX 350 4WD||$390||$620||$520||$30||$156||$1,716||$143|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-vehicle, claim-free, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Premium amounts do not factor in specific location information which can increase or decrease coverage prices substantially.
The illustration below shows how choosing a deductible and can influence Lexus RX 350 insurance prices for different ages of insureds. The price estimates are based on a single male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are factored in.
Yearly auto insurance costs for men versus women
The example below shows the difference between Lexus RX 350 car insurance costs for male and female drivers. The rates are based on no accidents or driving violations, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied.
Get affordable rates on Lexus RX 350 insurance in Aurora with these discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but there are discounts available to reduce the price significantly. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time of quoting, but a few must be specially asked for in order for you to get them.
- Distant College Student Discount - Kids who live away from home to go to college and do not have access to a covered vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Air Bag Discount - Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts of 20 to 30 percent.
- Pay Early and Save - If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying monthly you could save 5% or more.
- ABS Brakes - Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems are much safer to drive and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Discounts for New Vehicles - Buying a new car instead of a used RX 350 can save you some money since new vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Drivers Ed for Students - Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to participate in a local driver's education class in high school.
- Multiple Cars - Having multiple cars or trucks on the same auto insurance policy can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Theft Deterrent System - Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-theft systems can help prevent theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- Accident Forgiveness - This isn't a discount exactly, but certain companies will let one accident slide before raising your premiums so long as you are claim-free prior to the accident.
Just know that most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. If you do the math and it seems like you could get a free auto insurance policy, it's just not the way it works.
Larger auto insurance companies and their possible discounts include:
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, homeowner, good student, online signing, multi-policy, and online quote discount.
- SAFECO has savings for teen safe driver, safe driver, multi-car, anti-theft, homeowner, accident prevention training, and teen safety rewards.
- American Family has discounts for accident-free, mySafetyValet, defensive driver, bundled insurance, TimeAway discount, multi-vehicle, and good student.
- MetLife may offer discounts for good student, claim-free, accident-free, good driver, and multi-policy.
- GEICO offers discounts including good student, air bags, multi-vehicle, driver training, emergency military deployment, and anti-theft.
- The Hartford offers premium reductions for air bag, good student, bundle, defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, and driver training.
If you are trying to find inexpensive Aurora auto insurance quotes, ask every insurance company which credits you are entitled to. Savings may not be available in Aurora.
Why Your Insurance Rates might be higher
Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the elements that play a part in calculating insurance rates. When consumers understand what controls the rates you pay, this enables informed choices that could result in lower premium levels.
- Accidents can increase premiums - Even one speeding ticket can increase the cost of insurance twenty percent or more. Drivers with clean records receive lower rates than their less careful counterparts. Drivers unfortunate enough to have serious violations like DUI or willful reckless driving might be required by their state to prove financial responsibility with the DMV in their state in order to legally drive a vehicle.
- Stress out and pay more - Occupational choices like military personnel, social workers and financial analysts generally pay higher average rates in part from intense work requirements and long work days. On the flip side, jobs like scientists, students and performers have the lowest average rates.
- Save money by eliminating add-on coverages - There are a lot of optional add-on coverages that you can get tricked into buying when buying insurance. Coverages like personal injury protection, high-cost glass coverage, and term life insurance could be just wasting money. These may sound like a good investment when deciding what coverages you need, but if you don't need them consider taking them off your policy.
- Pleasure use saves money - The higher the mileage driven in a year's time the more you'll pay to insure your vehicle. A lot of companies price each vehicle's coverage partially by how you use the vehicle. Autos that are left in the garage qualify for better rates than those that get driven frequently. Incorrect rating for your RX 350 can cost quite a bit. Ask your agent if your insurance coverage is showing the correct usage for each vehicle, because it can save money.
- Lower rates come with age - Inexperience drivers are statistically shown to get distracted easily behind the wheel so insurance rates are higher. More mature drivers are shown to be more cautious, tend to cause fewer accidents, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.
- Where you reside plays a part - Having an address in less populated areas has definite advantages when trying to find low car insurance rates. Fewer drivers and short commutes translates into fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. Drivers in populated Colorado areas have more traffic problems and more time behind the wheel. More time commuting means higher likelihood of an accident.
- Insurance costs are higher for high performance vehicles - The type of car or truck you are insuring makes a big difference in your rates. Since the Lexus RX 350 falls in the luxury SUV class, insurance will be substantially more in price than the average rate where you live in Aurora. The lowest performance passenger models usually are quite affordable to insure, but other factors influence the final cost greatly.
- Insurance loss probability for a Lexus RX 350 - Insurance companies factor in historical loss data when they calculate premium rates for each model. Vehicles that are shown to have higher loss trends will have higher premium rates.
The next table shows the insurance loss data used by companies for Lexus RX 350 vehicles. For each coverage category, the claim probability for all vehicles compiled together is a value of 100. Values that are below 100 suggest a better than average loss history, while numbers above 100 indicate frequent claims or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Lexus RX 350 Insurance Claim Statistics
Specific Lexus Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Lexus RX 350 4dr 2WD 111 96 91 72 97 88 Lexus RX 350 4dr 4WD 122 99 112 83 75 78
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Insurance agencies can help
Many people would prefer to have an agent's advice and doing so can bring peace of mind One of the benefits of comparing rates online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates but also keep your business local. And supporting neighborhood agents is especially important in Aurora.
After completing this simple form, the quote information is submitted to participating agents in Aurora who will return price quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You won't even need to contact any insurance agencies because prices are sent immediately to you. You can find the lowest rates and an insurance agent to talk to. In the event you want to compare rates from a specific insurance company, you just need to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
Choosing the best company requires you to look at more than just the quoted price. The following questions are important to ask.
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Aurora?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- How long has their agency been open in Aurora?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When buying proper insurance coverage, there really isn't a single plan that fits everyone. Your needs are unique to you.
For instance, these questions might point out whether or not you may require specific advice.
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required Colorado minimum liability coverage?
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- Are my friends covered when driving my Lexus RX 350?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
- Can I cancel at any time?
- Am I covered while delivering pizza?
If you can't answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
The auto insurance bait and switch
GEICO, State Farm and Progressive constantly bombard you with ads on TV and radio. All the companies make an identical promise that you can save if you get a free Aurora auto insurance quote and switch your auto insurance coverage to their company. It sounds good, but how can they all say the same thing? It's all in the wording.
All companies have an ideal profile for the type of driver that will be a good risk. A good example of a profitable risk profile should be between the ages of 30 and 50, has a clean driving record, and insures a new vehicle. Any person who matches those parameters will get very good Aurora prices as well as pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Consumers who do not fit the requirements will probably be forced to pay higher prices which leads to the customer buying from someone else. The ads state "drivers that switch" not "everyone that quotes" can save as much as they claim. That's why companies can make those statements.
This emphasizes why you should compare rate quotes every year. It is impossible to guess with any certainty which company will fit you best based on your risk profile.
Throughout this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to compare Lexus RX 350 insurance car insurance rates in Aurora. It's most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the lowest car insurance rates are with some of the lesser-known companies.
When you buy Aurora auto insurance online, it's a bad idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are a lot of situations where someone sacrificed collision coverage only to find out that it was a big mistake. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at an affordable rate but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
People who switch companies do it for many reasons like delays in responding to claim requests, high prices, denial of a claim and even being labeled a high risk driver. Regardless of your reason, finding a new auto insurance company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
Other learning opportunities
- Steps to Take After an Auto Accident (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Toyota RAV4 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Colorado Springs, CO? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Drivers with Bad Credit in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Used Cars in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a GMC Sierra in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)