Do you want a faster way to compare lower-priced Porsche 911 insurance in Colorado Springs? If you're searching for lower-priced insurance on the web, are you baffled by the number of insurance choices in your area? Many other people are as well. There are so many options that it can turn into a difficult situation to find the lowest price for Porsche 911 insurance in Colorado Springs. Colorado Springs is a wonderful place to live, but finding the money to pay for insurance can make it hard for many residents to purchase enough protection.
Unbelievable but true according to a study about 70% of customers have remained with the same insurance company for over three years, and just short of a majority have never compared rates to find cheap insurance. With the average premium in Colorado being $1,813, drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just don't understand how much money they would save if they swap their current policy for a cheaper one.
It's important to take a look at other company's rates yearly due to the fact that insurance prices are usually higher with each renewal. Just because you found the best price on Porsche 911 insurance in Colorado Springs two years ago the chances are good that you can find a lower rate quote today. There is lot of inaccurate information about 911 insurance on the internet, but I'm going to show you some of the best ways to find affordable insurance in Colorado Springs.
Finding the cheapest coverage in Colorado Springs can be easy if you know a few tricks. If you're already insured, you should be able to buy cheaper insurance using the concepts covered in this article. Nevertheless, Colorado vehicle owners must comprehend how insurance companies determine prices because it varies considerably.
When shopping for Porsche 911 insurance in Colorado Springs there are multiple ways to compare prices from lots of Colorado insurance companies. The quickest method to find competitive insurance rates is to get quotes online.
Just keep in mind that comparing a wide range of rates helps you find the best rates.
The companies shown below can provide free rate quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you visit several of them to get the cheapest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|911 Carrera 2 2-Dr Coupe||$304||$642||$362||$22||$108||$1,438||$120|
|911 Carrera 4 2-Dr Coupe||$264||$614||$456||$28||$136||$1,498||$125|
|911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$270||$626||$362||$22||$108||$1,388||$116|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Coupe||$314||$544||$460||$28||$138||$1,484||$124|
|911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$330||$642||$308||$18||$92||$1,390||$116|
|911 Carrera 4S 2-Dr Coupe||$384||$928||$368||$22||$110||$1,812||$151|
|911 Carrera Targa 2-Dr Coupe||$268||$584||$358||$22||$108||$1,340||$112|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Convertible||$282||$648||$286||$16||$86||$1,318||$110|
|911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$418||$878||$286||$16||$86||$1,684||$140|
|911 Carrera Targa S 2-Dr Coupe||$460||$1108||$368||$22||$110||$2,068||$172|
|911 GT3 2-Dr Coupe||$414||$1008||$396||$24||$118||$1,960||$163|
|911 GT3 RS 2-Dr Coupe||$596||$1298||$358||$22||$108||$2,382||$199|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Coupe||$292||$684||$368||$22||$110||$1,476||$123|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$628||$1192||$392||$24||$118||$2,354||$196|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-policy. Information does not factor in garaging location in Colorado Springs which can influence auto insurance rates significantly.
Cost difference between full coverage and liability
The illustration below illustrates the comparison of Porsche 911 car insurance rates with and without physical damage coverage. The rates are based on no claims, a clean driving record, $500 deductibles, married female driver, and no discounts are applied.
Deciding between full coverage and liability only
There is no specific rule to stop buying full coverage on your policy, but there is a general guideline. If the annual cost of having full coverage is 10% or more of replacement cost minus your deductible, then it could be time to drop full coverage.
For example, let's say your Porsche 911 replacement value is $9,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most you would get paid by your company is $8,000 after paying your deductible. If it's costing you more than $800 a year for physical damage coverage, then it might be time to buy liability only.
There are some cases where dropping full coverage is not financially feasible. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you have to keep full coverage as part of the loan conditions. Also, if you don't have enough money to buy a different vehicle in the event your current vehicle is totaled, you should maintain full coverage.
Responsible drivers pay cheaper auto insurance rates
The information below highlights how traffic violations and fender-benders can drive up Porsche 911 premium costs for different insured age categories. Data assumes a single male driver, full coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Auto insurance discounts help lower rates for Porsche 911 insurance in Colorado Springs
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not even know about. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you quote, but some must be manually applied in order for you to get them.
- Accident-Free Discounts - Insureds with no claims or accidents pay less in comparison with drivers who are more careless.
- Auto/Home Discount - If you combine your homeowners and auto policies and place coverage with the same company you could get a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Multiple Cars - Buying coverage for multiple vehicles with the same company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Distant Student - Older children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and don't have a car may qualify for this discount.
- Anti-lock Brakes - Cars and trucks with ABS braking systems or traction control are safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Senior Citizen Discount - If you're over the age of 55, you can possibly qualify for reduced rates.
- Include Life Insurance and Save - Select companies reward you with a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Driver's Education for Students - Teen drivers should successfully complete driver's ed class if offered at their school.
As a footnote on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Most only cut individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like you could get a free auto insurance policy, it's just not the way it works. But any discount will help lower your premiums.
Companies and the discounts they provide can be read below.
- State Farm offers discounts including passive restraint, student away at school, multiple autos, safe vehicle, Drive Safe & Save, and accident-free.
- American Family discounts include mySafetyValet, multi-vehicle, good student, early bird, and bundled insurance.
- GEICO may have discounts that include driver training, emergency military deployment, membership and employees, seat belt use, and air bags.
- 21st Century includes discounts for teen driver, good student, anti-lock brakes, defensive driver, and theft prevention.
- Progressive may include discounts for online signing, continuous coverage, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, good student, homeowner, and multi-policy.
It's a good idea to ask every company which credits you are entitled to. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policyholders in Colorado Springs. To view providers that have a full spectrum of discounts in Colorado, follow this link.
Best reasons to buy insurance in Colorado
Even though it can be expensive, insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a specific level of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, most banks will have a requirement that you have physical damage coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Porsche at a significantly higher premium and force you to pay for it.
- Insurance protects your Porsche 911 and your assets. Insurance will pay for medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees in the event you are sued. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your insurance policy will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of buying insurance definitely exceed the price paid, especially if you ever need it. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver overpays as much as $830 a year so compare quotes from several companies each time the policy renews to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Buying auto insurance from Colorado Springs insurance agencies
Some people just prefer to go talk to an agent and that is not a bad decision One of the best bonuses of price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get better rates but also keep your business local.
After filling out this quick form, your insurance data is submitted to insurance agents in Colorado Springs that can give you free Colorado Springs car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won't have to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. You can find lower rates AND an agent nearby. In the event you want to quote rates from a specific company, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
Finding the right insurance company needs to be determined by more than just a cheap quote. Here are some questions you should ask.
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- How are claims handled?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
How to choose the best auto insurance agent in Colorado Springs
When finding a good insurance agency, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents and how they function. Auto insurance agents can either be independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents write business for a single company and examples are State Farm or Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on what they offer which aids in selling service over price. Consumers often purchase coverage from exclusives mainly due to the brand and strong financial ratings.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Colorado Springs that can give you rate quotes.
- State Farm: Austin Morgan
1806 Dominion Way Suite A - Colorado Springs, CO 80918 - (719) 630-1800 - View Map
- Lee Ann Moore - State Farm Insurance Agent
3649 Star Ranch Rd - Colorado Springs, CO 80906 - (719) 540-9520 - View Map
- Larry Lucero - State Farm Insurance Agent
5225 Academy Blvd N #108 - Colorado Springs, CO 80918 - (719) 599-8661 - View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type are not employed by any specific company so they can quote policies with an assortment of companies depending on which coverage is best. If you want to switch companies, your agent can switch companies which requires no work on your part.
If you need cheaper auto insurance rates, it's recommended you compare quotes from several independent insurance agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. They often place coverage with mutual insurance companies who may have lower rates.
Shown below are independent insurance agencies in Colorado Springs that can give you comparison quotes.
- Jensen Insurance Agency
125 N Parkside Dr #201f - Colorado Springs, CO 80909 - (719) 635-9557 - View Map
- Insurance Network of Co
2525 W Pikes Peak Ave # C - Colorado Springs, CO 80904 - (719) 635-9720 - View Map
- Springs Insurance Brokers
1837 Austin Bluffs Pkwy #101 - Colorado Springs, CO 80918 - (719) 268-1300 - View Map
After talking to the agent and getting positive feedback and a good coverage price, you may have found an insurance agency that can properly insure your vehicles.