Are you trying to find the cheapest Hyundai Accent insurance in Aurora? Feeling guilty for buying an expensive insurance policy? It's a common feeling and there are many people just like you.
Unthinkable but true, over 70% of consumers have stayed with the same insurance company for over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never taken the time to shop around. American drivers can save $859 each year, but they don't want to spend time to find cheap insurance by shopping around.
Numerous car insurance companies battle to insure your vehicles, and it can be difficult to compare rates to discover the definitive best price available on Hyundai Accent insurance in Aurora.
Consumers should take time to do rate comparisons at least once a year due to the fact that insurance prices are rarely the same from one policy term to another. If you had the lowest rate on Hyundai Accent insurance in Aurora at your last renewal you will most likely find a better premium rate today. Ignore everything you know about insurance because we're going to demonstrate how to use online quotes to find better coverage on Hyundai Accent insurance in Aurora at a better price.
If you have a current insurance policy, you stand a good chance to be able to lower your rates using the concepts you're about to learn. Choosing the best rates in Aurora can be easy if you know a few tricks. But Colorado vehicle owners need to learn the methods companies use to charge you for coverage and take advantage of how the system works.
Auto insurance providers offering competitive prices in Colorado
The companies shown below are ready to provide price comparisons in Aurora, CO. If multiple companies are shown, it's a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to get the lowest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Accent Blue 2-Dr Hatchback||$150||$278||$308||$18||$92||$846||$71|
|Accent GS 2-Dr Hatchback||$202||$454||$280||$16||$84||$1,036||$86|
|Accent GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$186||$426||$404||$24||$122||$1,162||$97|
|Accent SE 2-Dr Hatchback||$162||$382||$304||$18||$92||$958||$80|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-policy. Price estimates do not factor in zip code location which can alter insurance rates noticeably.
Annual premiums for males compared to females
The information below visualizes the comparison of Hyundai Accent insurance costs for male and female drivers. The data assumes no tickets, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Discounts can help lower premiums on Hyundai Accent insurance in Aurora
Some insurance providers don't necessarily list every discount very clearly, so the list below gives a summary of some of the best known as well as some of the hidden credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Aurora car insurance online. If they aren't giving you every credit available, you could be saving more on your auto insurance.
- E-sign Discounts - Some companies provide a small discount simply for signing online.
- Theft Deterrent Discount - Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen less frequently and earn discounts up to 10% off your Aurora car insurance quote.
- New Vehicle Savings - Insuring a vehicle that is new can be considerably cheaper because newer vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you can bundle your homeowners and auto insurance with one insurance company they may give you a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Anti-lock Brake System - Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can stop better under adverse conditions so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- College Student Discount - Older children living away from Aurora attending college and leave their car at home can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Sign Early and Save - Select companies give a discount for renewing your policy prior to the expiration date on your current Accent insurance policy. It could save around 10% when you buy Aurora car insurance online.
- Defensive Driving Course - Passing a course in safe driver could cut 5% off your bill and also improve your driving technique.
- Telematics Data - Aurora drivers who agree to allow their company to spy on when and where they use their vehicle through the use of a telematics system like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive's Snapshot may see discounts as long as they are good drivers.
- Senior Discount - Drivers that qualify as senior citizens may qualify for a slight reduction on a Aurora car insurance quote.
As a sidenote, most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. Just because it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
A few popular companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are:
- State Farm may have discounts that include driver's education, good student, passive restraint, multiple policy, good driver, safe vehicle, and multiple autos.
- GEICO has discounts for emergency military deployment, membership and employees, multi-vehicle, military active duty, and five-year accident-free.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including online signing, multi-policy, good student, continuous coverage, homeowner, online quote discount, and multi-vehicle.
- 21st Century offers discounts for early bird, defensive driver, anti-lock brakes, teen driver, theft prevention, and homeowners.
- American Family discounts include good driver, good student, early bird, air bags, TimeAway discount, and accident-free.
- The Hartford has savings for defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, anti-theft, bundle, air bag, and driver training.
- AAA may include discounts for good driver, multi-policy, AAA membership discount, pay-in-full, multi-car, and education and occupation.
Double check with each insurance company how many discounts you can get. Discounts might not be offered in Aurora. To find companies that offer the discounts shown above in Aurora, follow this link.
Do I need an agent?
Some consumers would rather buy from a local agent and doing so can bring peace of mind The biggest benefit of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find lower premium rates and still have a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, the quote information is transmitted to companies in Aurora that provide free Aurora car insurance quotes for your business. There is no need to visit any agencies because prices are sent to you. You can find better rates and a licensed agent to work with. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from a specific company, you just need to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Finding the right company should include more criteria than just the price. Some important questions to ask are:
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- Does the agency provide any after hours assistance?
- How are they compensated?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
How to know if you need help
When buying coverage online or from an agent, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Your needs are not the same as everyone else's.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether you might need an agent's assistance.
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- Am I covered when driving a rental car?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
- Am I covered if hit by an uninsured driver?
- Should I file a claim if it's only slightly more than my deductible?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Information about specific coverages
Knowing the specifics of your policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. Auto insurance terms can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things like a broken windshield, damage from flooding, hail damage, theft and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum payout your auto insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it's not worth much more than your deductible it's not worth carrying full coverage.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
This protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your Hyundai Accent.
Due to the fact that many Colorado drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required (Colorado limits are 25/50/15), it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Coverage for liability
This protects you from damage that occurs to a person or their property in an accident. It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see limits of 25/50/15 which stand for $25,000 bodily injury coverage, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $15,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage pays for claims like loss of income, funeral expenses and bail bonds. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but it's cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible. Colorado state minimum liability requirements are 25/50/15 but you should consider buying more coverage.
Collision insurance pays for damage to your Accent resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for things such as colliding with another moving vehicle, crashing into a building and sustaining damage from a pot hole. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also raise the deductible on your Accent to bring the cost down.
Insurance for medical payments
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for bills for things like EMT expenses, rehabilitation expenses, prosthetic devices and surgery. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. They cover both the driver and occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Be persistent to save money
People leave their current company for a number of reasons such as high prices, policy cancellation, denial of a claim and high rates after DUI convictions. It doesn't matter why you want to switch finding a new auto insurance company can be pretty painless.
Cheap Hyundai Accent insurance in Aurora can be purchased from both online companies and from local insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some companies do not offer the ability to get quotes online and many times these regional carriers provide coverage only through independent agents.
As you prepare to switch companies, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are many occasions where consumers will sacrifice physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The ultimate goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
More tips and info about auto insurance is located in these articles:
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Veterans in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)