There isn't a single person who rejoices having to buy insurance, especially when they know the cost is too high.
Unimaginable but true, most consumers kept their coverage with the same insurance company for a minimum of four years, and 38% of customers have never compared rates to find cheaper insurance. Denver insurance shoppers could save almost 35% every year just by shopping around, but they just feel it's too hard to find cheaper insurance rates. Multiple insurers compete for your insurance dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates to find the absolute lowest rate on Audi TT insurance in Denver.
You should take the time to shop coverage around before your policy renews since insurance rates fluctuate regularly. Just because you found the best deal on Audi TT insurance in Denver two years ago you will most likely find a better price today. You'll find quite a bit of inaccurate information about TT insurance online, but you can learn some great ideas on how to reduce your insurance bill.
Cheap car insurance in Denver, CO
The companies shown below are ready to provide free quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you get rates from several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$192||$360||$362||$22||$108||$1,044||$87|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$278||$500||$352||$20||$106||$1,256||$105|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$182||$402||$396||$24||$118||$1,122||$94|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$232||$442||$352||$20||$106||$1,152||$96|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$278||$520||$362||$22||$108||$1,290||$108|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$258||$544||$474||$28||$142||$1,446||$121|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$360||$822||$396||$24||$118||$1,720||$143|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$368||$808||$426||$26||$128||$1,756||$146|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$428||$702||$460||$28||$138||$1,756||$146|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$352||$776||$330||$20||$98||$1,576||$131|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Price estimates do not factor in specific location which can change insurance rates significantly.
Raise deductibles and save
The example below shows how different deductible levels and can increase or decrease Audi TT insurance premiums for each different age category. The price estimates are based on a single female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Don't overlook these nine Audi TT insurance discounts
Some providers don't always advertise the complete list of policy discounts very clearly, so we researched some of the best known and the harder-to-find credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Savings for New Vehicles - Buying a new car instead of a used TT can get you a discount because new model year vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Accident Forgiveness - Not necessarily a discount, but some companies like Allstate and GEICO will allow you to have one accident before raising your premiums with the catch being you have to be claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Discounts for Government Workers - Simply working for the federal government could cut as much as 10% off depending on your car insurance provider.
- Auto/Life Discount - Some insurance carriers give better prices if you take out life insurance from them.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints - Vehicles with factory air bags or automatic seat belts may earn rate discounts of more than 20%.
- Mature Driver Discount - Older drivers are able to get reduced rates.
- Seat Belt Usage - Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Clubs and Organizations - Having an affiliation with a civic or occupational organization in Denver could qualify you for a break when getting a Denver car insurance quote.
- Denver Homeowners Pay Less - Owning a house in Denver can save a few bucks because of the fact that having a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Most cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. If you do the math and it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, insurance companies wouldn't stay in business.
Larger car insurance companies and the discounts they provide are included below.
- American Family offers discounts for air bags, TimeAway discount, good student, accident-free, and mySafetyValet.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including anti-theft, Drive Safe & Save, safe vehicle, defensive driving training, passive restraint, student away at school, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
- 21st Century offers premium reductions for 55 and older, homeowners, teen driver, anti-lock brakes, automatic seat belts, and air bags.
- Travelers includes discounts for payment discounts, continuous insurance, early quote, home ownership, multi-policy, hybrid/electric vehicle, and driver training.
- GEICO discounts include anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, seat belt use, multi-vehicle, and air bags.
It's a good idea to ask each company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be available to policyholders in Denver. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies with significant discounts in Colorado, click this link.
How much insurance do I need?
When choosing coverage, there is no one-size-fits-all type of policy. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
For instance, these questions could help you determine if your insurance needs would benefit from professional advice.
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- Why are teen drivers so expensive to add on to my policy?
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- What is PIP insurance?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Am I covered if I have no license?
If you don't know the answers to these questions, you might consider talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Should I get advice from a local insurance agent?
Some people still like to buy from a licensed agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Good agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help submit paperwork. An additional benefit of comparing rates online is you may find the lowest rates and also buy local.
Once you complete this simple form, your coverage information is emailed to insurance agents in Denver that provide free Denver car insurance quotes for your business. It's much easier because you don't need to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered directly to you. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a specific company, you just need to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right company should depend on more than just the price. Some important questions to ask are:
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Is coverage determined by price?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Denver?
What types of auto insurance agents are in Denver?
If you're trying to find local Denver agents, there are a couple of different types of agencies and how they are slightly different. Agents are either independent agents or exclusive agents. Either one can provide insurance policies, but it's worth mentioning the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into your selection of an agent.
Agents in the exclusive channel have only one company to place business with such as Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so you need to shop around if the rates are high. They receive extensive training on the products they sell and that can be a competitive advantage.
Shown below are exclusive insurance agents in Denver that can give you rate quotes.
These agents do not sell for just one brand and that enables them to quote your coverage with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest insurance rates. If they find a lower price, the agent simply finds a different carrier and that require little work on your part.
When comparing rates, we recommend you get several quotes from at least one independent agent to have the most options to choose from.
Listed below is a list of independent agencies in Denver that can give you price quotes.
Specific coverage details
Understanding the coverages of insurance helps when choosing the best coverages for your vehicles. Insurance terms can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
This pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like vandalism, theft and damage from getting keyed. The maximum payout a insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if it's not worth much more than your deductible it's probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Liability auto insurance
This coverage protects you from damage that occurs to other people or property by causing an accident. It protects YOU from claims by other people. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show liability limits of 25/50/15 which means a limit of $25,000 per injured person, $50,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $15,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage pays for claims like legal defense fees, repair bills for other people's vehicles and structural damage. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but it's cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford. Colorado state minimum liability requirements are 25/50/15 but you should consider buying more coverage.
Insurance for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for expenses such as nursing services, X-ray expenses, hospital visits and chiropractic care. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle's occupants when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries as well as your vehicle's damage.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required (25/50/15), their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
This will pay to fix damage to your TT caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against claims like damaging your car on a curb, sideswiping another vehicle and crashing into a building. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. You can also choose a higher deductible on your TT to get cheaper collision coverage.
Frequent quotes can save
When trying to cut insurance costs, it's very important that you do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced liability coverage limits only to discover later that it was a big mistake. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford.
We just presented a lot of information how to get a better price on Audi TT insurance in Denver. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get prices for, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the lowest premium rates come from a small mutual company.
Drivers switch companies for a number of reasons such as delays in paying claims, questionable increases in premium, denial of a claim or policy cancellation. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company is actually quite simple.
For more information, take a look at the resources below:
- Choosing a Car for Your Teen (State Farm)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Longmont, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Auto Insurance in Broomfield, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Car Insurance for Young Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Uninsured Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 18 Year Olds in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota 4Runner? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Thornton, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)