Comparing Fort Collins auto insurance quotes online may seem complicated initially if you are like most people and have never completed rate quotes online. Don't worry though because we're going to show you how to find cheap Toyota Sienna in Fort Collins.
Sad but true, nearly 70% of consumers kept their policy with the same company for well over three years, and 38% of drivers have never compared car insurance rates at all. American drivers could cut their rates by up to 47% a year by just shopping around, but most tend to underestimate the actual amount they would save if they switched to a cheaper policy.
You should take the time to price shop coverage quite often because prices are usually higher with each renewal. If you had the lowest rates on Toyota Sienna insurance in Fort Collins a few years ago there is a good chance you can find better rate quotes now. There is a lot of bad information regarding Sienna insurance out there, but in a few minutes you can learn some proven techniques to reduce your car insurance bill.
Low-cost companies for Toyota Sienna insurance
The companies shown below can provide comparison quotes in Fort Collins, CO. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sienna LE AWD||$170||$306||$330||$20||$98||$924||$77|
|Sienna XLE AWD||$234||$528||$368||$22||$110||$1,262||$105|
|Sienna Limited AWD||$294||$662||$396||$24||$118||$1,494||$125|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Rate information does not factor in garaging location in Fort Collins which can modify coverage rates substantially.
Impact of speeding/accidents on Fort Collins auto insurance rates
The information below demonstrates how speeding tickets and accident claims can influence Toyota Sienna insurance rates for different categories of driver ages. The premium estimates are based on a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Lower-cost Toyota Sienna insurance in Fort Collins
Car insurance can cost a lot, but you might find some hidden discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. A few discounts will automatically apply at quote time, but a few must be manually applied before they will apply.
- Homeowners Savings - Owning a house in Fort Collins can save you money because of the fact that having a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage - Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving may be able to save a few bucks off the medical payments premium.
- Bundled Policy Discount - If you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you could get a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Federal Government Employee - Being employed by or retired from a federal job can save as much as 8% with some insurance companies.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints - Options like air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can receive discounts up to 30%.
- Defensive Driver Discounts - Taking a class that teaches driver safety techniques could earn you a small percentage discount and also improve your driving technique.
- Driver Education Discount - Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them enroll and complete driver's education in high school.
- 55 and Retired - Seniors may be able to get a discount up to 10%.
Keep in mind that some credits don't apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So when it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you're out of luck.
A list of companies and some of their more popular discounts include:
- The Hartford may include discounts for driver training, anti-theft, vehicle fuel type, defensive driver, good student, air bag, and bundle.
- American Family discounts include Steer into Savings, mySafetyValet, early bird, good student, and defensive driver.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online signing, good student, online quote discount, homeowner, multi-policy, and continuous coverage.
- Travelers policyholders can earn discounts including student away at school, multi-car, home ownership, payment discounts, and IntelliDrive.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including homeowner, bundle discounts, business and professional, distant student, and pay in full.
- USAA offers discounts for multi-vehicle, new vehicle, multi-policy, military installation, good student, loyalty savings, and driver training.
- Liberty Mutual includes discounts for safety features, new vehicle discount, newly married, preferred payment discount, new graduate, and good student.
Before you buy a policy, ask all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts may not apply to policies in Fort Collins. If you would like to see a list of insurers with the best Toyota Sienna insurance discounts in Fort Collins, click here to view.
Insurance agencies can help
Some consumers prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that can be a great decision An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheap car insurance rates and also buy local. And supporting local insurance agents is still important in Fort Collins.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Fort Collins that provide free Fort Collins auto insurance quotes to get your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won't have to search for an agent as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. You'll get the best rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you need to get a rate quote from one company in particular, just go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
If you want to use a reputable insurance agent or broker, it helps to know the two types of agencies to choose from. Agencies in Fort Collins can be described as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Agents that choose to be independent are normally appointed by many insurers so they can insure your vehicles with a variety of different insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your agent can just switch to a different company and you can keep the same agent. If you need lower rates, it's a good idea to include price quotes from several independent agencies to get the best comparison. They often place coverage with additional companies that you may not be familiar with that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Featured below are Fort Collins independent agents that may be able to give competitive price quotes.
- Frontier Insurance Group
144 N Mason St # 5 - Fort Collins, CO 80524 - (970) 672-8853 - View Map
- ABC Insurance Agency
121 E Swallow Rd - Fort Collins, CO 80525 - (970) 484-3200 - View Map
- Mitchell Zuber Insurance Agency
2850 McClelland Dr #3000 - Fort Collins, CO 80525 - (970) 207-0600 - View Map
Agents in the exclusive channel can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. They are unable to compare rates from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. They are very knowledgeable on the products they sell which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers often buy from the same agent for years mainly due to the brand legacy and solid financial strength.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Fort Collins that are able to give price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Richard Snyder
Ironwood Plaza, 3201 E Mulberry St h - Fort Collins, CO 80524 - (970) 224-5757 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Jennifer Harms
1008 Driftwood Dr Ste B - Fort Collins, CO 80525 - (970) 204-1100 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Lance Bebout
19 Old Town Square Ste 238 - Fort Collins, CO 80524 - (970) 472-9467 - View Map
Picking the best insurance agency requires more thought than just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Fort Collins should be willing to answer these questions.
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
Are you falling for claims of savings?
GEICO, State Farm and Progressive continually stream ads on television and other media. All the ads make the point that you can save if you move your auto insurance policy to them. How do they all give you a better price on Toyota Sienna insurance in Fort Collins? Here is the trick they use.
All the different companies offer their best rates for the driver that will not have excessive claims. For instance, this type of driver might have to be between the ages of 40 and 55, has had continuous coverage, and insures a new vehicle. A propective insured that meets those criteria will get very good Fort Collins premium rates and will probably save when switching.
Drivers who are not a match for those standards must pay higher prices and business not being written. Company advertisements say "people that switch" not "everyone that quotes" save the amount stated. This is how insurance companies can make those claims.
Because each company has a different risk profile, you absolutely need to do a price quote comparison at every renewal. It is impossible to predict which auto insurance company will provide the lowest Toyota Sienna insurance in Fort Collins.
Affordable auto insurance rates are out there
In this article, we presented a lot of ways to compare Toyota Sienna insurance premium rates in Fort Collins. It's most important to understand that the more you quote Fort Collins auto insurance, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may even discover the best price on auto insurance is with a smaller regional carrier.
Drivers leave their current company for any number of reasons including policy cancellation, extreme rates for teen drivers, an unsatisfactory settlement offer or high prices. No matter why you want to switch, finding the right auto insurance provider can be easier than you think.
Cheaper Toyota Sienna insurance in Fort Collins is definitely available on the web and with local Fort Collins insurance agents, and you need to price shop both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance companies do not provide rates over the internet and these smaller companies sell through independent insurance agents.
Even more information can be read in the articles below:
- Parking Tips to Reduce Door Dings (State Farm)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Learners Permit in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Longmont, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 50 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Aurora, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Car Insurance for Drivers Requiring a SR22? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Westminster, Colorado? (FAQ)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)