Searching for lower-priced car insurance rates in Denver, CO? Denver shoppers have lots of choices when shopping for the lowest priced Lincoln MKZ insurance. You can either spend your time calling around to compare prices or save time using the internet to compare rates. There is a better way to buy car insurance and we'll show you the proper way to compare rates on a Lincoln and locate the lowest possible price from Denver insurance agents and online providers.
It's hard to fathom, but the vast majority of car insurance customers renewed their policy with the same company for at least four years, and 38% of drivers have never compared rate quotes at all. Colorado consumers could cut their rates by $600 a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they won't spend time to save money by comparing rate quotes.
Best Lincoln MKZ insurance price quotes in Colorado
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit two to three different companies in order to find the cheapest rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|MKZ 4-Dr Sedan||$214||$490||$448||$26||$134||$1,312||$109|
|MKZ AWD 4-Dr Sedan||$294||$702||$516||$30||$154||$1,696||$141|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, claim-free, and safe-driver. Table data does not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can revise auto insurance rates substantially.
Full coverage versus liability-only in Denver
The illustration below illustrates the comparison of Lincoln MKZ car insurance costs with full physical damage coverage and with liability coverage only. The prices are based on no violations or accidents, $1,000 deductibles, single female driver, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Deciding between full coverage and liability only
There is no definitive rule for phasing out physical damage coverage, but there is a general convention. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is more than around 10% of the vehicle's replacement cost less your deductible, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let's assume your Lincoln MKZ settlement value is $9,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is severely damaged, the most your company would pay you is $8,000 after you pay the deductible. If you are paying over $800 a year for physical damage coverage, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
There are some circumstances where removing full coverage is not recommended. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you have to carry full coverage to protect the lienholder's interest in the vehicle. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
Lincoln MKZ insurance discounts in Denver
Auto insurance companies do not list all discounts very clearly, so here is a list a few of the more common as well as some of the hidden discounts that you may qualify for. If you aren't receiving every discount possible, you may be paying too high a price.
- Denver Homeowners Pay Less - Just being a homeowner can get you a discount because it demonstrates responsibility.
- More Vehicles More Savings - Buying a policy with more than one vehicle on one policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Multi-line Discount - Insurance companies who offer life insurance give a small discount if you purchase some life insurance too.
- Mature Driver Discount - Drivers that qualify as senior citizens are able to get better car insurance rates.
- Student in College - Kids who live away from home at college and won't have access to an insured vehicle may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- ABS Brakes - Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Professional Organizations - Having an affiliation with a civic or occupational organization in Denver is a simple method to lower premiums when shopping for car insurance.
As is typical with insurance, most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Despite the appearance that adding up those discounts means a free policy, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
Some companies that possibly offer these money-saving discounts include:
Check with all companies you are considering to apply every possible discount. All car insurance discounts may not apply to policies in your area.
Compare prices but buy from a neighborhood Denver auto insurance agent
Certain consumers would rather sit down and talk to an agent and we recommend doing that Good agents can make sure you are properly covered and help submit paperwork. A good thing about comparing rates online is that you can find cheap insurance quotes and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Denver who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to contact any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered immediately to your email address. If you want to compare rates from a specific insurance company, you would need to visit that company's website and give them your coverage information.
Picking the best company should depend on more than just the price. Any agent in Denver should be willing to answer these questions.
- How will an accident affect your rates?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Colorado?
What types of car insurance agents are in Denver?
When researching a reliable agent, it helps to know the two different types of agents to choose from. Insurance agents in Denver may be either exclusive or independent. Both can handle insurance, but we need to point out how they are different since it can affect which agent you choose.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These agents can only quote rates from one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. They usually cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are trained well on their products and sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some consumers prefer to use the same exclusive agent mostly because of the brand rather than low price.
The following are exclusive agents in Denver willing to provide price quotes.
- Hiram Licea - State Farm Insurance Agent
3600 Morrison Rd - Denver, CO 80219 - (303) 935-7475 - View Map
- State Farm: Charles Insurance Agency
1165 S Broadway #114 - Denver, CO 80210 - (303) 777-7161 - View Map
- Caramel Russell-Rouse - State Farm Insurance Agent
999 S Monaco Pkwy #200 - Denver, CO 80224 - (303) 424-0420 - View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents of this type do not sell for just one brand and that allows them to write policies through many companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they simply switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, we recommend you compare quotes from several independent insurance agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. A lot of them also have access to lesser-known insurance companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Listed below are Denver independent agents that are able to give rate quotes.
- Sorhage and James Insurance
1660 S Albion St # 1005 - Denver, CO 80222 - (303) 759-4551 - View Map
- Aspen Insurance Agency
2238 S Broadway - Denver, CO 80210 - (303) 777-2991 - View Map
- L A Insurance
2684 S Broadway - Denver, CO 80210 - (303) 282-8000 - View Map
If you feel you receive acceptable answers to any questions you may have and locked in a price quote, you have narrowed it down to a car insurance agent that is reputable and can adequately provide insurance.
Persistence pays off
You just read many ways to find cheap Lincoln MKZ insurance in Denver. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get prices for, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the lowest premium rates are with a small local company.
More affordable insurance in Denver is available online in addition to many Denver insurance agents, so you need to shop Denver auto insurance with both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies do not provide online rate quotes and most of the time these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent agencies.
As you restructure your insurance plan, it's a bad idea to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many situations where consumers will sacrifice liability coverage limits and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your goal is to buy enough coverage at the best price.
Additional information can be read below:
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Toyota RAV4 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest in Grand Junction, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Real Estate Agents in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Under 21 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 17 Year Olds in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Car Insurance Rates for a Company Car? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Greeley, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Government Employees in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for a Ford Fusion in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Over Age 70 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Airbag FAQ (iihs.org)
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)