Overwhelmed by the sheer number of auto insurance companies that you can choose from? You have so many companies to choose from that it can quickly become more work than you anticipated to find a more affordable company. If you live there, you know that Denver has many things to offer, but high auto insurance premiums can make it difficult for lots of drivers to be able to afford adequate auto insurance coverage limits.
Unthinkable but true, the vast majority of auto insurance customers kept their policy with the same company for more than four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never even compared quotes to find affordable rates. Colorado insurance shoppers could save themselves almost 35% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they underestimate the actual amount they would save if they switched.
When shopping for low cost Denver car insurance quotes, there are a couple of ways to get quotes from all the different companies. The easiest way by far to compare rates consists of shopping online. Just keep in mind that obtaining a wide range of quotes helps you find the best offered rates. Some companies don't provide online rate quotes, so you also need to get rates from those companies as well.
The companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Denver, CO. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you click on several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Don't overlook these nine Infiniti G35 insurance discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don't always list every available discount very clearly, so we break down a few of the more common as well as some of the hidden discounts that may be available.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives - Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Save with a New Car - Adding a new car to your policy can save you some money because newer vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles - Having primary and secondary vehicles on the same auto insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Passive Restraint Discount - Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts may qualify for discounts of 20% or more.
- Safety Course Discount - Participating in a course teaching defensive driver skills could earn you a small percentage discount and easily pay for the cost of the class.
- Online Discount - Some of the larger companies may give you up to $50 shop Denver car insurance online.
- Student Discounts - Performing well in school can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you until age 25.
- Theft Prevention System - Cars and trucks optioned with advanced anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and will save you 10% or more on G35 insurance in Denver.
- Telematics Devices - Policyholders that allow their auto insurance company to spy on where and when they drive through the use of a telematics system such as Allstate's Drivewise and State Farm's In-Drive system could possibly reduce rates if they have good driving habits.
Drivers should understand that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Just because you may think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it just doesn't work that way. Any amount of discount should definitely cut your policy cost.
A few popular companies and some of the discounts are shown below.
- American Family has savings for Steer into Savings, TimeAway discount, early bird, good driver, bundled insurance, and accident-free.
- Farm Bureau offers discounts for safe driver, good student, multi-vehicle, renewal discount, youthful driver, and multi-policy.
- State Farm may offer discounts for passive restraint, Steer Clear safe driver discount, Drive Safe & Save, multiple autos, and good driver.
- Travelers discounts include multi-car, save driver, IntelliDrive, payment discounts, and driver training.
- The Hartford may have discounts that include air bag, driver training, defensive driver, bundle, and vehicle fuel type.
- GEICO may include discounts for anti-theft, seat belt use, multi-vehicle, driver training, emergency military deployment, and daytime running lights.
- Progressive includes discounts for homeowner, multi-policy, good student, online quote discount, and multi-vehicle.
If you need inexpensive Denver car insurance quotes, ask every company what discounts are available to you. Discounts may not be offered in every state. To see a list of providers that provide some of the discounts listed above in Colorado, click here to view.
Local insurance agents
Many drivers would rather talk to an insurance agent and that is not a bad decision One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is that you can obtain cheaper premium rates and also buy local.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Denver that can provide free Denver car insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won't have to contact an agency due to the fact that quote results will go straight to your inbox. You can find better rates and work with a local agent. If you want to quote rates from a specific insurance company, just find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Selecting a insurance company should depend on more than just the premium amount. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- How long has their agency been in business in Denver?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Colorado?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
The following are Denver insurance companies that are able to give rate quotes for Infiniti G35 insurance in Denver.
- Don Middleton - State Farm Insurance Agent
1900 Wazee St #1538 - Denver, CO 80202 - (303) 595-5500 - View Map
- Alan Deines - State Farm Insurance Agent
2120 S Ash St Unit 150 - Denver, CO 80222 - (303) 388-4400 - View Map
- Affordable American Insurance-Lloyd Nguyen Agency
1834 S Sheridan Blvd - Denver, CO 80232 - (303) 936-7233 - View Map
- Val Laskowski - State Farm Insurance Agent
5353 W Dartmouth Ave #410 - Denver, CO 80227 - (303) 987-8849 - View Map
After receiving positive feedback to any questions you may have and locked in a price quote, you've probably found a company that is professional and can service your policy.
When do I need an agent's advice?
When quoting and choosing insurance from an agent or online, there really is not a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Every situation is different.
These are some specific questions might point out if your situation might need professional guidance.
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Is there coverage for my trailer?
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- Are rock-chip repairs free?
- Should I buy only the required Colorado minimum liability coverage?
If you're not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to an agent. If you don't have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Is there truth in advertising?
State Farm, Allstate and GEICO regularly use ads on television and other media. All the ads seem to make the promise about how much you will save if you just switch to them. How do they all charge lower premium rates? This is the way they can do it.
All the different companies have underwriting criteria for a prospective insured that is profitable for them. A good example of a desirable risk might be between the ages of 30 and 50, has few claims, and has a short commute. A propective insured who fits those characteristics receive the lowest rate quotes in Denver as well as save if they switch.
Potential insureds who may not quite match this stringent profile will probably be forced to pay a more expensive rate which leads to the customer buying from a different company. The trick companies use is to say "people who switch" not "everybody who quotes" will save that much if they switch. This is how insurance companies can lure you into getting a quote. Because of these techniques, you really should get a wide range of price quotes. It's not possible to predict which insurance company will have the lowest rate quotes.
Learn about auto insurance coverages for an Infiniti G35
Having a good grasp of your auto insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Auto insurance terms can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Auto collision coverage
Collision insurance covers damage to your G35 caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for claims such as crashing into a ditch, colliding with a tree, rolling your car and crashing into a building. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are older. Another option is to increase the deductible on your G35 to bring the cost down.
This protects you and your vehicle's occupants from other drivers when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Infiniti G35.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits (Colorado limits are 25/50/15), it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
Liability coverage will cover damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. It does not cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 25/50/15 which stand for $25,000 bodily injury coverage, $50,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $15,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability insurance covers claims like pain and suffering, emergency aid, funeral expenses and repair costs for stationary objects. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but you should buy as large an amount as possible. Colorado requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/15 but drivers should carry better liability coverage.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like fire damage, damage from getting keyed, rock chips in glass, theft and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum payout your auto insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle's value is low it's probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Medical costs insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for expenses for X-ray expenses, funeral costs and doctor visits. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover you and your occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Compare. Compare. Compare.
As you quote Denver car insurance, it's very important that you do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits and found out when filing a claim they didn't have enough coverage. Your strategy should be to get the best coverage possible at an affordable rate, but do not skimp to save money.
People change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including high rates after DUI convictions, delays in paying claims, delays in responding to claim requests and even denial of a claim. Regardless of your reason, switching companies can be less work than you think.
We covered a lot of techniques to reduce Infiniti G35 insurance premium rates online in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get prices for, the better likelihood of getting cheaper Denver car insurance quotes. You may even find the biggest savings come from a small mutual company.
Much more information about auto insurance in Colorado is available at the links below
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Longmont, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Aurora, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Male in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Rogue in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Think You're a Safe Driver? (State Farm)
- Automakers compete to add autobraking (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)