How long has it been since the last time you looked for the cheapest Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver? Comparison shopping for more affordable Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver is slightly frustrating for drivers who are beginners to quoting coverage rates online. With so many options of companies competing online, it can turn into a big hassle to find the best price in Colorado on Cadillac SRX insurance.
Statistics show that nearly 70% of consumers have remained with the same insurance company for well over three years, and 38% of customers have never taken the time to shop around. Colorado drivers could save nearly $605 every year by just comparing quotes, but they just don't understand how easy it is to find cheap insurance rates.
When comparison shopping, comparing more quotes increases the chance that you will find more affordable rates.
The companies in the list below offer free rate quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple companies are listed, it's highly recommended you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|SRX Luxury 2WD||$294||$726||$396||$24||$118||$1,558||$130|
|SRX Luxury AWD||$378||$910||$474||$28||$142||$1,932||$161|
|SRX Performance 2WD||$216||$426||$338||$20||$100||$1,100||$92|
|SRX Performance AWD||$162||$324||$330||$20||$98||$934||$78|
|SRX Premium 2WD||$296||$630||$338||$20||$100||$1,384||$115|
|SRX Premium AWD||$364||$836||$456||$28||$136||$1,820||$152|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Premium costs do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can decrease or increase rates significantly.
Should you raise deductibles?
The example below shows how choosing a deductible and can increase or decrease Cadillac SRX insurance prices for different age groups. The prices are based on a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Protect your Cadillac vehicle and other assets
Even though it can be expensive, paying for car insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- Just about all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability in order to license the vehicle. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Cadillac, it's guaranteed your bank will stipulate that you buy insurance to protect their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Cadillac at a significantly higher premium and make you pay for the expensive policy.
- Car insurance protects not only your car but also your assets. It also can pay for medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of your driving. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of buying car insurance more than offset the price you pay, especially for larger claims. Unknowingly, the average driver is overpaying more than $830 a year so you should quote and compare rates at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
Car insurance discounts help lower rates for Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver
Some insurers don't necessarily list all possible discounts in a way that's easy to find, so the list below contains a few of the more well known and also the lesser-known car insurance savings.
- Driving Data Discount - Denver drivers who agree to allow their car insurance company to spy on where and when they drive remotely like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive's Snapshot could possibly reduce rates as long as they are good drivers.
- Good Students Pay Less - Getting good grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Most companies allow this discount up to age 25.
- Payment Method - If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of paying each month you could save up to 5%.
- Discount for Low Mileage - Driving less could qualify for better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Theft Deterrent Discount - Cars that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- No Claims - Claim-free drivers are rewarded with significantly better rates on Denver auto insurance quote as opposed to policyholders that have many claims.
- Drive Safe and Save - Insureds without accidents could pay up to 40% less than less cautious drivers.
- Active Military Service - Having a deployed family member may lower your rates slightly.
- Discounts for New Vehicles - Insuring a new SRX can get you a discount compared to insuring an older model.
A quick disclaimer, most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, it's just not the way it works.
A list of companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are detailed below.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including multi-vehicle, driver training, seat belt use, anti-theft, and five-year accident-free.
- SAFECO has discounts for homeowner, safe driver, teen safety rewards, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, and bundle discounts.
- State Farm may have discounts that include driver's education, good student, accident-free, multiple autos, multiple policy, Drive Safe & Save, and passive restraint.
- MetLife offers discounts including accident-free, multi-policy, claim-free, good student, defensive driver, good driver
- 21st Century offers discounts for air bags, anti-lock brakes, 55 and older, early bird, driver training, automatic seat belts, and student driver.
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, good student, online quote discount, and multi-policy.
If you need lower rates, check with every insurance company the best way to save money. Discounts may not apply to policies in your state. If you would like to choose from a list of companies with the best discounts in Colorado, follow this link.
Get rate quotes but buy from a neighborhood Denver auto insurance agent
Some people would prefer to go talk to an agent and there is nothing wrong with that. The best thing about comparing insurance online is that you can find better rates but still work with a licensed agent. And buying from local agencies is especially important in Denver.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, the quote information gets sent to insurance agents in Denver who want to provide quotes for your coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to drive around since price quotes are sent to you directly. You can most likely find cheaper rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you want to quote rates from a specific insurance provider, don't hesitate to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Car insurance agents in Denver come in two varieties
If you are wanting to find a reputable insurance agent or broker, you need to know there are two types of insurance agents and how they operate. Agents are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Independent Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agencies are not locked into one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with multiple insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If they find a lower price, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don't have to find a new agent.
When comparing rates, you will want to check rates from at a minimum one independent agency to maximize your price options. Most independent agents also contract with lesser-known insurance companies who may have lower rates.
Listed below are independent insurance agencies in Denver that can possibly get you comparison quotes.
- FUSA Insurance Agency
7900 E Union Ave #200 - Denver, CO 80237 - (303) 752-5806 - View Map
- Aspen Insurance Agency
2238 S Broadway - Denver, CO 80210 - (303) 777-2991 - View Map
- Longevity Insurance Brokers
100 Fillmore St - Denver, CO 80206 - (720) 209-4598 - View Map
Exclusive agents work for only one company like Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive insurance agents are trained well on sales techniques which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Consumers frequently buy from exclusive agents primarily because of loyalty to the company rather than having low rates.
Shown below are exclusive agencies in Denver willing to provide price quotes.
- Val Laskowski - State Farm Insurance Agent
5353 W Dartmouth Ave #410 - Denver, CO 80227 - (303) 987-8849 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Jack Sughrue
3401 Quebec St Ste 9400 - Denver, CO 80207 - (303) 377-4767 - View Map
- Jack Sunahara - State Farm Insurance Agent
3525 S Tamarac Dr #160 - Denver, CO 80237 - (303) 779-4848 - View Map
Picking the best insurance agency shouldn't rely on just a cheap quote. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Denver?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
After getting satisfactory answers for all questions you ask and a good coverage price, you may have just found an auto insurance agent that meets the criteria to insure your vehicles.
Car insurance is unique, just like you
Always remember that when buying coverage online or from an agent for your personal vehicles, there really is no "best" method to buy coverage. Everyone's situation is unique so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions might help in determining whether your personal situation could use an agent's help.
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else's vehicle?
- Does my Cadillac SRX qualify for pleasure use?
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- When should I have rental car coverage?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Cadillac SRX to commute?
If you can't answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
One last thing to lower rates
Low-cost Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver can be bought both online and from local insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both to have the best rate selection. There are still a few companies who may not have price quotes online and usually these small insurance companies sell through independent agencies.
When you buy Denver auto insurance online, do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are a lot of situations where an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits to discover at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at the best possible price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
We just presented a lot of ways to get a better price on Cadillac SRX insurance in Denver. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the lowest car insurance rates come from a company that doesn't do a lot of advertising. Some small companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates compared to the large companies like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
For more information, take a look at these articles:
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest in Pueblo, Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Learners Permit in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Loveland, CO? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Good Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
- New vehicle ratings focus on headlights (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Warning systems don't curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)