Buying the most affordable Aurora Dodge Charger insurance quotes on the web might appear difficult for consumers not familiar with comparing prices on the web. Because there are so many insurers available, how can Aurora drivers be able to compare all the different companies and get the cheapest rates?
Unthinkable but true, most insurance policyholders have bought insurance from the same company for four years or more, and just under half have never compared rates with other companies. Colorado drivers could cut their rates by 35% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but most undervalue the rate savings if they bought a different policy.
Finding the cheapest auto insurance coverage in Aurora can be easy if you know a few tricks. Just about anyone who buys auto insurance will more than likely find a cheaper policy. Although Colorado drivers need to have an understanding of the methods companies use to charge you for coverage because rates fluctuate considerably.
Cheap companies for Dodge Charger insurance
The following companies are ready to provide free rate quotes in Aurora, CO. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you click on several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Charger 3.5 AWD||$294||$528||$496||$30||$148||$1,496||$125|
|Charger SXT AWD||$238||$448||$496||$30||$148||$1,360||$113|
|Charger Rallye AWD||$378||$764||$592||$36||$178||$1,948||$162|
|Charger R/T AWD||$264||$490||$496||$30||$148||$1,428||$119|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Rate information does not factor in garaging location in Aurora which can alter auto insurance rates noticeably.
Auto insurance premiums based on gender
The example below illustrates the difference between Dodge Charger auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no violations or claims, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Find Dodge Charger Insurance for Less
Many different elements are used in the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some are obvious like a motor vehicle report, although some other factors are not quite as obvious like your continuous coverage and annual miles driven.
The itemized list below are a few of the "ingredients" companies use to determine prices.
Occupation impacts prices - Jobs like fire fighters, business owners and miners usually pay the highest average rates attributed to high stress levels and lengthy work days. Other jobs such as professors, historians and the unemployed generally pay rates lower than average.
Pleasure use or commuting - Driving more miles each year the more you'll pay to insure your vehicle. A lot of insurance companies calculate rates based upon how you use the vehicle. Vehicles used primarily for pleasure use can get a lower rate as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. It's always a good idea to double check that your insurance policy correctly shows how each vehicle is driven. An improperly rated Charger is throwing money out the window.
Deter theft and lower prices - Choosing a vehicle with a theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Advanced theft deterrents like vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems can thwart vehicle theft.
Don't get traffic citations - Drivers with clean records receive lower rates compared to drivers with tickets. Only having one ticket can increase the cost of insurance forty percent or more. Drivers who get serious violations like DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions may find that they have to to submit a SR-22 form with their state in order to prevent a license revocation.
Too many claims will drive insurance rates up - Auto insurance companies in Colorado give better rates to insureds who only file infrequent claims. If you file claims often, you can pretty much guarantee much higher rates or policy non-renewal. Auto insurance is intended to be relied upon for the large, substantial claims.
Incidental coverages can add up - There are many extra add-on coverages you can purchase but may not be useful. Coverages like coverage for rental cars, towing, and term life insurance may not be needed and are just wasting money. They may seem good at first, but now you might not need them so eliminate them to save money.
Lower rates for married couples - Having a wife or husband may cut your premiums compared to being single. It usually means you are more financially stable it has been statistically shown that drivers who are married are more cautious.
Insurance loss statistics a Dodge Charger - Insurers factor in historical loss data when they file their rates in each state. Vehicles that the data determines to have a higher amount or frequency of claims will have higher premium rates.
The next table illustrates the compiled insurance loss statistics for Dodge Charger vehicles. For each insurance policy coverage type, the claim amount for all vehicles, as a total average, is a value of 100. Numbers under 100 imply a favorable loss record, while numbers above 100 indicate frequent claims or statistically larger losses.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Dodge Charger Models
|Vehicle Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Dodge Charger 2WD||148||142||160||176||178||159|
|Dodge Charger 4WD||124||129||115||107||110||138|
|Dodge Charger HEMI||156||106||202||118||127||111|
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Get cheaper Dodge Charger insurance in Aurora with discounts
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but companies offer discounts to help bring down the price. A few discounts will be applied at quote time, but less common discounts must be specially asked for prior to receiving the credit.
- Driver's Ed - Teen drivers should participate in a local driver's education class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Payment Method - If you pay your bill all at once as opposed to paying monthly you could save 5% or more.
- Theft Deterrent System - Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and will qualify for a discount on a Aurora car insurance quote.
- Cautious Driver Discounts - Insureds without accidents may save up to 50% more compared to accident prone drivers.
- Driver Training Discounts - Completing a class that teaches safe driver techniques could save 5% or more if you qualify.
- Good Student - Maintaining excellent grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Bundle and Save - If you have multiple policies with the same company you could save up to 20% off your total Charger insurance premium.
We need to note that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Just because it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you won't be that lucky. But all discounts should help lower your policy premiums.
A list of companies and some of their more popular discounts are included below.
- Mercury Insurance discounts include location of vehicle, good student, good driver, accident-free, annual mileage, and type of vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for distant student, youthful driver, pay in full, electronic funds transfer, alternative fuel, and mature driver.
- Farm Bureau offers premium reductions for driver training, 55 and retired, youthful driver, safe driver, and multi-policy.
- State Farm may have discounts that include multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, good driver, good student, student away at school, safe vehicle, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Allstate has savings for multi-policy, premier plus, early signing, teenSMART discount, senior citizen, 55 and retired, and good student.
- GEICO may offer discounts for daytime running lights, air bags, multi-vehicle, good student, and emergency military deployment.
When getting free Aurora car insurance quotes, it's a good idea to every insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. A few discounts might not be available to policyholders in Aurora. To locate insurers that provide some of the discounts listed above in Colorado, follow this link.
When should I have guidance from a local insurance agent?
Many people prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and doing so can bring peace of mind One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is you may find the lowest rates and still choose a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), your information is instantly submitted to agents in your area that provide free Aurora car insurance quotes for your coverage. There is no reason to visit any agencies because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you need to compare prices from a specific company, just search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right insurer requires more thought than just the price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
Independent or Exclusive: It's your choice
If you want to use a local Aurora insurance agent, you need to know there are two types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Agents are either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type work for only one company like AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they have to upsell other benefits. These agents are well schooled on their company's products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Many people use the same exclusive agent mainly due to the brand legacy and strong financial ratings.
The following are exclusive insurance agencies in Aurora that can give you price quote information.
- Mike Gibbs - State Farm Insurance Agent
3140 S Parker Rd #2 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 699-2800 - View Map
- Bob Massie - State Farm Insurance Agent
15290 E 6th Ave #220 - Aurora, CO 80011 - (303) 364-8298 - View Map
- State Farm: Joel Kruschwitz
9801 E Colfax Ave - Aurora, CO 80010 - (303) 344-1175 - View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies do not work for one specific company so they can quote policies with lots of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If your agent finds better pricing, they simply switch companies in-house and you don't have to find a new agent.
When comparing rate quotes, you absolutely need to check rates from a couple of independent agencies in order to compare the most rates. They also have the ability to place coverage with small regional insurance companies that may provide cheaper insurance rates.
The following is a list of independent agents in Aurora who can help you get price quote information.
- ALINK Insurance Services
3033 S Parker Rd #120 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 752-6479 - View Map
- Dickson Insurance Agency
4093 S Olathe Ct - Aurora, CO 80013 - (303) 693-1936 - View Map
- Amercian Affordable Insurance: Arthur Blaszczyszn
10660 E Bethany Dr - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 577-9998 - View Map
Smaller companies may have the best rates
Big name companies like State Farm and Allstate constantly bombard you with ads on TV and radio. They all seem to have a common claim about saving some big amount if you switch your auto insurance coverage to their company. How does each company claim to save you money? This is how they do it.
Insurance companies provide the lowest rates for the type of driver that is profitable for them. A good example of a preferred risk might be a married male, owns their home, and drives less than 10,000 miles a year. A propective insured that matches those criteria will probably get the lowest premium rates and therefore will cut their rates substantially.
Consumers who don't qualify for these criteria will have to pay higher premium rates which leads to the customer not purchasing. The ads state "customers who switch" not "everyone that quotes" can get the lowest rates when switching. This is how insurance companies can make those claims. Because of this risk profiling, you should do a price quote comparison at every renewal. Because without a comparison, you cannot know which auto insurance company will provide the lowest Dodge Charger insurance in Aurora.
When selecting insurance from an agent or online, there isn't really a one size fits all plan. You are unique and a cookie cutter policy won't apply. Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether your personal situation could use an agent's help.
- Can good grades get a discount?
- Does my Dodge Charger qualify for pleasure use?
- Is other people's property covered if stolen from my vehicle?
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you don't have a local agent, complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
How much can you save?
As you restructure your insurance plan, make sure you don't buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many situations where someone dropped liability coverage limits and learned later that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your goal should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
You just read many ideas to save on Dodge Charger insurance in Aurora. It's most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even discover the lowest auto insurance rates come from some of the smallest insurance companies. These companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Edge? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Fort Collins, CO? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Electric Cars in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for 4x4 Vehicles in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)