Would you like to save money by finding cheaper auto insurance rates in Denver, CO? Denver shoppers have lots of choices when shopping for low-cost Porsche 911 insurance. They can either waste time struggling with agents getting price quotes or save time using the internet to get rate quotes.
There are both good and bad ways to buy auto insurance and we'll show you the best way to get price quotes for a Porsche and locate the best price possible either online or from Denver insurance agents.
Auto insurance discounts help lower rates for Porsche 911 insurance in Denver
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but you may be missing some discounts to cut the cost considerably. Certain credits will be shown when you quote, but some discounts are required to be manually applied before they will apply.
- 55 and Retired - Drivers that qualify as senior citizens could receive a slight reduction on a Denver auto insurance quote.
- Claim-Free Discount - Denver drivers who stay claim-free can save substantially compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags - Vehicles with factory air bags or automatic seat belts can get savings of more than 20%.
- Anti-theft Discount - Vehicles that have factory anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Denver auto insurance quote.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings - Fewer annual miles on your Porsche could earn lower premium rates on the low mileage vehicles.
You should keep in mind that some credits don't apply the the whole policy. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. So even though they make it sound like it's possible to get free car insurance, auto insurance companies aren't that generous.
To view auto insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Denver, click this link.
The majority of larger companies give price estimates directly from their websites. Comparing prices online for Porsche 911 insurance in Denver doesn't take a lot of time as you just enter your coverage preferences as requested by the quote form. When complete, their rating system makes automated requests for your driving record and credit report and generates pricing information based on the data you entered.
Being able to quote online for Porsche 911 insurance in Denver streamlines rate comparisons, and it's also necessary to get many rate quotes if you want to get the best auto insurance rates.
To find out what other companies charge, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you replicate the coverage information as shown on your current policy. Doing this guarantees you will get comparison quotes using the same coverage and limits.
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple companies are listed, it's highly recommended you visit several of them to get the most competitive price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|911 Carrera 2 2-Dr Coupe||$412||$866||$352||$20||$106||$1,756||$146|
|911 Carrera 4 2-Dr Coupe||$330||$642||$362||$22||$108||$1,464||$122|
|911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$314||$544||$392||$24||$118||$1,392||$116|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Coupe||$348||$788||$456||$28||$136||$1,756||$146|
|911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$388||$878||$286||$16||$86||$1,654||$138|
|911 Carrera 4S 2-Dr Coupe||$432||$928||$358||$22||$108||$1,848||$154|
|911 Carrera Targa 2-Dr Coupe||$356||$878||$426||$26||$128||$1,814||$151|
|911 Carrera 2 S 2-Dr Convertible||$402||$938||$404||$24||$120||$1,888||$157|
|911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet 2-Dr Convertible||$256||$534||$338||$20||$102||$1,250||$104|
|911 Carrera Targa S 2-Dr Coupe||$270||$548||$362||$22||$108||$1,310||$109|
|911 GT3 2-Dr Coupe||$370||$854||$330||$20||$98||$1,672||$139|
|911 GT3 RS 2-Dr Coupe||$474||$1142||$396||$24||$118||$2,154||$180|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Coupe||$498||$1100||$474||$28||$142||$2,242||$187|
|911 Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$510||$960||$392||$24||$118||$2,004||$167|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Estimates do not factor in garaging location in Denver which can influence price quotes considerably.
Poor driving habits will raise your auto insurance rates
The chart below shows how speeding tickets and at-fault accidents drive up Porsche 911 car insurance rates for each different age category. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Policy deductible comparison
The illustration below illustrates how your deductible choice and can impact Porsche 911 insurance prices for each different age group. The costs are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Five Tips to Get Cheaper Denver Insurance Premiums
Multiple criteria are considered when pricing auto insurance. Some are obvious like a motor vehicle report, although some other factors are not as apparent such as your marital status or your financial responsibility. It's important that you understand the factors that are used to determine your premiums. If you understand what impacts premium levels, this enables you to make decisions that could help you find better car insurance rates.
The list below includes some of the major factors used by companies to determine prices.
- Drive less and save - The higher the miles on your Porsche annually the higher your rate. Almost all companies price each vehicle's coverage based on how the vehicle is used. Cars and trucks that sit idle most of the time can be on a lower rate level compared to those used for work or business. Having the wrong rating on your 911 is throwing money out the window. It's a good idea to make sure your car insurance policy states the proper vehicle usage.
- Save by driving vehicles with better crash test results - Safe vehicles tend to have better insurance rates. Safer cars result in less severe injuries and any reduction in injury severity translates directly to fewer claims and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Porsche 911 has at least four stars on Safercar.gov you may be receiving a better rate.
- Your liability insurance limits - Liability coverage kicks in if you are determined to be liable for an accident. This coverage provides you with a defense in court to defend your case. It is affordable coverage when compared to the cost of physical damage coverage, so drivers should buy more than the minimum limits required by law.
- Cut rates and deter theft - Selecting a car model with a theft deterrent system can save you a little every year. Systems that thwart theives like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM's OnStar system can help prevent auto theft and help lower rates.
- Eliminate unneeded extra policy coverages - There are a lot of add-on coverages that can add up if you aren't careful. Things like replacement cost coverage, high-cost glass coverage, and extra equipment coverage may be wasting your money. They may sound like good ideas when buying your policy, but if you don't need them eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
- Porsche 911 statistical loss data - Insurers use statistical claims data to calculate a price that will offset any claims. Vehicles that have a trend towards higher claims will cost more for coverage. The table below outlines the loss history for Porsche 911 vehicles.
For each insurance policy coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is a value of 100. Numbers shown that are under 100 represent a good loss history, while percentages above 100 indicate more frequent claims or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Porsche 911 Insurance Claim Statistics
Specific Porsche Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Porsche 911 Carrera 2dr 191 47 173 24 Porsche 911 Carrera Convertible 197 51 224 36 Porsche 911 Turbo 2dr 4WD 349 367
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Neighborhood Denver auto insurance agents
Many people still prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent. Experienced insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and help in the event of a claim. One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find cheap rate quotes and still have an agent to talk to. Putting coverage with small agencies is still important in Denver.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, the coverage information is submitted to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no reason to leave your computer due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. In the event you want to get a price quote from a particular provider, you just need to find their quoting web page and give them your coverage information.
Shown below are Denver insurers willing to provide comparison quotes for Porsche 911 insurance in Denver.
- Jack Sunahara - State Farm Insurance Agent
3525 S Tamarac Dr #160 - Denver, CO 80237 - (303) 779-4848 - View Map
- Rick Emerson Jr. - State Farm Insurance Agent
4800 Happy Canyon Rd #230 - Denver, CO 80237 - (303) 781-1133 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Charles F. Simmons
797 S Pearl St - Denver, CO 80209 - (303) 722-0191 - View Map
- American Family Insurance - Abbie Davis Tanner Agency Inc
2855 Speer Blvd Suite D - Denver, CO 80211 - (303) 333-0205 - View Map
Choosing an provider needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Are they full-time agents?
Best reasons to buy car insurance in Colorado
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Porsche 911 in Denver, paying for car insurance serves several important purposes.
First, most states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you want to drive legally. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you have a loan on your car, more than likely the lender will have a requirement that you buy insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Porsche for a lot more money and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
Third, insurance protects your car and your assets. Insurance will also pay for many types of medical costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your car insurance policy will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of having car insurance definitely exceed the price paid, especially with large liability claims. The average driver in America overpays as much as $850 per year so you should quote and compare rates at least once a year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
In the end, you can save money
You just learned a lot of information how to save on Porsche 911 insurance in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting cheaper Denver auto insurance quotes. You may even discover the best rates are with some of the smallest insurance companies.
Insureds who switch companies do it for many reasons like poor customer service, questionable increases in premium, policy non-renewal and not issuing a premium refund. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a great new company is not as hard as you think.
When you buy Denver auto insurance online, never buy poor coverage just to save money. There are many occasions where consumers will sacrifice physical damage coverage only to regret that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your focus should be to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford, but don't skip important coverages to save money.
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Unemployed Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Auto Insurance Quotes for College Graduates? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Seniors in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Auto Insurance Rates for a Toyota Tacoma? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Car Insurance in Brighton, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Car Insurance Rates for Felons? (FAQ)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)