Has it been over a year since you last compared quotes for more affordable Mini Cooper insurance in Colorado Springs? Drivers fed up with high insurance prices and are new to comparing insurance coverage prices on the internet will find buying cheap Cooper insurance is tougher than they thought.
Sadly, about 70% of customers kept buying from the same company for a minimum of four years, and nearly the majority have never compared rates with other companies. Drivers in Colorado could save themselves almost 35% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don't invest the time required to find affordable rates by getting comparison quotes.
Mini Cooper insurance discounts in Colorado Springs
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but there may be some discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. A few discounts will be applied at quote time, but some need to be specifically requested in order for you to get them. If you don't get every credit available, you could be paying more than you need to.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage - Not a discount per se, but a few companies such as Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm will let one accident slide before your rates go up so long as you are claim-free for a specific time period.
- Multiple Vehicles - Purchasing coverage when you have multiple cars or trucks on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Military Discounts - Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower rates.
- Federal Government Employee - Active or former government employment may qualify for a discount when you quote Colorado Springs auto insurance with certain companies.
- Low Mileage - Low annual miles can earn discounted auto insurance rates on garaged vehicles.
- Life Insurance - Insurance carriers who offer life insurance give a small discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Use Seat Belts - Buckling up and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the medical payments premium.
Please keep in mind that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Despite the appearance that you would end up receiving a 100% discount, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
Some of the larger companies that may offer policyholders these benefits may include but are not limited to:
When comparing rates, check with all the companies which discounts you may be entitled to. Some credits may not be available in every state. If you would like to see a list of insurance companies who offer cheap Mini Cooper insurance quotes in Colorado, follow this link.
When comparing car insurance rates, know that having more price comparisons provides better odds of finding more affordable rates. Not every company does Colorado Springs Cooper insurance quotes over the internet, so it's important to compare price quotes from those companies as well.
The providers in the list below can provide free quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. If multiple companies are listed, it's a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Cooper 2-Dr Hatchback||$294||$536||$304||$18||$92||$1,244||$104|
|Cooper 2-Dr Convertible||$310||$458||$304||$18||$90||$1,180||$98|
|Cooper S 2-Dr Hatchback||$260||$608||$388||$22||$116||$1,394||$116|
|Cooper S 2-Dr Convertible||$214||$426||$262||$16||$78||$996||$83|
|Cooper John Cooper Works 2-Dr Hatchback||$192||$360||$280||$16||$84||$932||$78|
|Cooper John Cooper Works 2-Dr Convertible||$202||$442||$302||$18||$90||$1,054||$88|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, claim-free, and safe-driver. Prices do not factor in specific location which can affect insurance rates noticeably.
Annual premiums comparing men and women
The diagram below shows the difference between Mini Cooper insurance rates for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are factored in.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When it comes to adequate coverage, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. Your situation is unique so this has to be addressed. These are some specific questions can help discover whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Should I buy only the required Colorado minimum liability coverage?
- What is the premium to book value ratio for dropping full coverage?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Is my Mini Cooper covered for flood damage?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.
What if I want to buy from local Colorado Springs auto insurance agents?
Some consumers just prefer to buy from a licensed agent and doing so can bring peace of mind The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that you can find the best rates and still have an agent to talk to. Supporting local agencies is important particularly in Colorado Springs.
After filling out this quick form, the quote information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Colorado Springs that can provide free Colorado Springs auto insurance quotes for your coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to find an agent since rate quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. It's the lowest rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you wish to get a price quote from one company in particular, you can always search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
Below are Colorado Springs insurers that may be able to provide rate quotes for Mini Cooper insurance in Colorado Springs.
- Farmers Insurance - Michael Hendrickson
24 S Weber St #135 - Colorado Springs, CO 80903 - (719) 572-5938 - View Map
- State Farm: Dan Lewis
1867 S Academy Blvd - Colorado Springs, CO 80916 - (719) 434-3944 - View Map
- Insurance Stops
2105 E Bijou St A - Colorado Springs, CO 80909 - (719) 636-3369 - View Map
- Bob Hawkins - State Farm Insurance Agent
5490 Powers Center Point #132 - Colorado Springs, CO 80920 - (719) 418-3377 - View Map
Picking a company should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- How long has their agency been open in Colorado Springs?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Will they give you a referral list?
Don't give up on cheaper premiums
The cheapest Mini Cooper insurance in Colorado Springs can be purchased from both online companies in addition to many Colorado Springs insurance agents, so you need to quote Colorado Springs auto insurance with both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not provide rate quotes online and many times these small, regional companies sell through independent agencies.
When shopping online for car insurance, it's a bad idea to buy poor coverage just to save money. There are a lot of situations where an accident victim reduced liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later they didn't have enough coverage. Your goal is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost while still protecting your assets.
Much more information about car insurance in Colorado is available at the links below
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Aurora, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Commerce City, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Thornton, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)