Are you regretting the purchase of an underperforming, overpriced auto insurance policy? Trust us when we tell you there are many people just like you.
A recent auto insurance study revealed that the majority of drivers have remained with the same auto insurance company for over three years, and 38% of customers have never compared rate quotes at all. With the average premium in the United States being $1,847, drivers could pocket almost 46.5% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don't know the amount of savings they would get if they bought a different policy.
Drivers have many auto insurance companies to insure vehicles with, and although it's a good thing to have a selection, it can be more difficult to find the lowest rates for Honda Accord insurance in Aurora.
Consumers need to get comparison quotes as often as possible because insurance prices tend to go up over time. Just because you had the best price on Honda Accord insurance in Aurora two years ago you can probably find a better rate quote now. Forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because you're going to get a crash course in the easiest way to find lower rates on auto insurance.
Choosing the most cost-effective insurance policy in Aurora is actually not that difficult if you follow our advice. If you have insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to find better prices using the techniques presented in this article. But Colorado car owners should learn the way insurance companies market on the web and use it to find better rates.
Auto insurance providers offering affordable rates in Colorado
The companies shown below are ready to provide free quotes in Aurora, CO. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get the cheapest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Accord LX 4-Dr Sedan||$140||$268||$388||$22||$116||$934||$78|
|Accord LX 4-Dr Sedan||$204||$368||$314||$18||$94||$998||$83|
|Accord EX 4-Dr Sedan||$182||$312||$280||$16||$84||$874||$73|
|Accord LX-P 4-Dr Sedan||$292||$552||$404||$24||$120||$1,392||$116|
|Accord LX-P 4-Dr Sedan||$240||$412||$308||$18||$92||$1,070||$89|
|Accord EX-L 4-Dr Sedan||$266||$526||$362||$22||$108||$1,284||$107|
|Accord EX 2-Dr Coupe||$172||$370||$382||$22||$114||$1,060||$88|
|Accord LX-S 2-Dr Coupe||$152||$312||$408||$24||$122||$1,018||$85|
|Accord EX-L 2-Dr Coupe||$330||$630||$404||$24||$122||$1,510||$126|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Table data does not factor in garaging location in Aurora which can raise or lower price quotes noticeably.
Driving violations and accidents
The diagram below shows how traffic citations and accident claims can raise Honda Accord auto insurance costs for different categories of driver ages. The prices are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Comparison of auto insurance rates by age and gender in Aurora
The example below visualizes the comparison of Honda Accord auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The data assumes no claims or violations, full coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
Policy deductible comparison
The information below demonstrates how deductible levels and can raise or lower Honda Accord annual premium costs for different age groups. The information is based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Reduce your car insurance rates with discounts
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but companies offer discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Certain credits will be shown at quote time, but some may not be applied and must be requested specifically prior to receiving the credit.
- Discount for Passive Restraints - Factory options such as air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can get savings of more than 20%.
- Claim Free - Good drivers with no accidents have much lower rates in comparison with insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Club Memberships - Joining specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations is a good way to get lower rates on your next renewal.
- Multiple Cars - Buying coverage for several vehicles on a single policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Save over 55 - Drivers over the age of 55 may qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Paperless Signup - Some larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying your policy over the internet.
- Service Members Pay Less - Being deployed in the military can result in better rates.
- First Accident Forgiveness - Not really a discount, but a handful of insurance companies may permit one accident without raising rates if your claims history is clear for a specific time period.
- Discount for New Cars - Putting coverage on a new Accord may earn a small discount because newer vehicles are generally safer.
- Good Driver Discounts - Drivers who don't get into accidents could pay up to 40% less compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
Discounts lower rates, but most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies wouldn't make money that way.
Insurance companies who may offer these benefits are:
Before purchasing a policy, check with all companies you are considering the best way to save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply in Aurora. If you would like to see a list of insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Aurora, click here.
When should I discuss my situation with an agent?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage online or from an agent for your vehicles, there isn't really a perfect coverage plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so this has to be addressed. For instance, these questions can aid in determining if your situation will benefit from professional help.
- What does UM/UIM cover?
- Is my Honda Accord covered for flood damage?
- Am I covered when driving someone else's vehicle?
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Do they offer discounts for home and auto coverage?
- Can good grades get a discount?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Can't I compare prices from local Aurora insurance agencies?
Some consumers would rather buy from a local agent and we recommend doing that The biggest benefit of getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get better rates and still have an agent to talk to.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), the quote information is sent to companies in Aurora who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to search for any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent instantly to you. It's the lowest rates and a licensed agent to work with. In the event you want to compare rates from one company in particular, feel free to find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Picking an insurance company requires you to look at more than just the bottom line cost. Some important questions to ask are:
- Are claims handled at the agent's location?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Colorado?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
Aurora auto insurance agents come in two flavors
If you are wanting to find a local insurance agency, there are a couple of different types of agents and how they operate. Agencies in Aurora may be either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive write business for a single company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are not able to give you multiple price quotes so always compare other rates. Exclusive agencies are trained well in insurance sales and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
The following are exclusive agents in Aurora that can give you comparison quotes.
American Family Insurance - Rick Laikola Agency Inc.
3102 S Parker Rd Ste A16 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 696-2666 - View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
These type of agents are not locked into one company and that gives them the ability to insure with a variety of different insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If you are not satisfied with one company, your agent can just switch to a different company and the insured can keep the same agent.
When searching for an agent, it's a good idea to contact a couple of independent agencies for maximum quote selection.
Listed below is a short list of independent agents in Aurora that are able to give price quotes.
BUD JUDY AGENCY, INC. (INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENCY)
2222 S Fraser St Unit 4 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 368-5839 - View Map
Once you have received answers to your satisfaction for all questions you ask as well as offering an affordable quote, you may have just found a car insurance agent that is a good match to adequately provide car insurance.
Tricks in insurance advertising
Allstate, GEICO and Progressive endlessly run ads on television and other media. All the companies tend to make the same promise that people will save just by moving your policy. How does each company save you money on Honda Accord insurance in Aurora? This is the way they can do it.
Most companies quote the lowest rates for the driver that will generate a profit. One example of this type of insured might have to be over the age of 35, has no driving citations, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. Any customer that hits that "sweet spot" receives the best rates in Aurora and therefore will save a lot of money.
Potential insureds who cannot meet these standards will have to pay higher rates which usually ends up with business going elsewhere. The ad wording is "customers who switch" not "everybody who quotes" can get the lowest rates when switching. This is how insurance companies can make those claims. Because each company has a different risk profile, drivers must do a price quote comparison at every renewal. Because without a comparison, you cannot know which insurance companies will provide the lowest Honda Accord insurance in Aurora.
Don't give up on affordable premiums
Cheaper car insurance in Aurora is definitely available on the web and from local insurance agents, so you need to quote Aurora car insurance with both in order to have the best chance of saving money. There are still a few companies who may not offer online price quotes and many times these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent insurance agents.
We've covered a lot of information how to reduce Honda Accord insurance rates online in Aurora. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the lowest priced car insurance comes from a small local company. These smaller insurers may have significantly lower auto insurance rates on certain market segments than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
Additional car insurance information can be found at the links below
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Longmont, Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Equinox in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Loveland, CO? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance for Immigrants? (FAQ)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Institute)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)