Want to know an easy way to compare low-cost Chrysler Town and Country insurance in Colorado Springs? Expensive Chrysler Town and Country insurance in Colorado Springs can overdraw your savings account and make it impossible to make ends meet. Getting a rate comparison can be a smart way to make sure you're not throwing money away.
A recent survey discovered that nearly 70% of consumers have been with the same company for at least four years, and 38% of customers have never compared insurance rates at all. With the average insurance premium being $1,810, Colorado Springs drivers could save as much as 35% each year just by shopping around, but they don't believe the actual amount they would save if they switch to a new company.
Because you have many options when it comes to insurance, it is hard for the average consumer to locate the right insurance company.
Locating the best rates in Colorado Springs is not that difficult as long as you know where to start. Nearly every car owner who shops for car insurance will more than likely get better rates. But Colorado consumers do need to learn how big insurance companies price insurance differently and use this information to your advantage.
When price shopping your coverage, comparing all the rates in your area helps improve the odds of finding the best price. Some smaller insurers do not give rate quotes online, so you need to compare rates from them, too.
The companies shown below offer comparison quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit as many as you can to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Town and Country LX||$208||$312||$280||$16||$84||$900||$75|
|Town and Country Touring||$342||$546||$298||$18||$90||$1,294||$108|
|Town and Country Signature||$148||$244||$286||$16||$86||$780||$65|
|Town and Country Touring Plus||$214||$380||$338||$20||$102||$1,054||$88|
|Town and Country Limited||$292||$534||$280||$16||$84||$1,206||$101|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Table data does not factor in specific garaging location which can revise coverage rates greatly.
Auto insurance rates based on gender
The chart below compares Chrysler Town and Country annual premium costs for male and female drivers. The information is based on no claims or driving citations, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied.
Here's why insurance is not optional
Even though it can be expensive, insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- The majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific limits of liability coverage if you don't want to risk a ticket. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Town and Country has a lienholder, almost every bank will require that you buy full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Chrysler for a much higher rate and force you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Insurance protects not only your Chrysler Town and Country but also your assets. It will also pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of insuring your Town and Country are definitely more than the cost, especially if you ever need it. An average driver in America is overpaying more than $869 every year so it's important to compare rates at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
Affordable Colorado Springs insurance rates with discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don't necessarily list every available discount in a way that's easy to find, so the next list breaks down both well-publicized as well as the least known credits available to you.
- Drivers Education - Teen drivers should enroll in driver's education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Clubs and Organizations - Participating in qualifying clubs or civic groups can get you a small discount on your next renewal.
- Online Discount - A few insurance companies may give you up to $50 just for signing your application over the internet.
- Discount for Life Insurance - If the company offers life insurance, you could get better insurance rates if you take out life insurance from them.
- Pay Upfront and Save - By making one initial payment rather than spreading payments over time you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Telematics Devices - Policyholders that allow data collection to spy on driving patterns through the use of a telematics system such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate's Drivewise system might get better premium rates if they show good driving skills.
- Theft Prevention Discount - Vehicles optioned with advanced anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
Don't be surprised that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Even though the math looks like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies don't profit that way. Any qualifying discounts will definitely lower the cost of your policy.
To view insurers who offer free Chrysler Town and Country insurance quotes in Colorado, follow this link.
Car insurance is available from your local insurance agencies
Many drivers prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that can be a great decision One of the great benefits of comparing car insurance online is that drivers can save money and get cheaper premium rates and still have a local agent.
After completing this quick form, your coverage information is submitted to companies in Colorado Springs who can give free rate quotes for your coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to visit any agencies because prices are sent directly to your email. You can get cheaper car insurance rates and a licensed agent to talk to. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a specific company, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Choosing the best provider requires more thought than just a cheap price. These questions are important to ask:
- Does their agency support local causes in Colorado Springs?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Colorado Springs?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
Below are Colorado Springs car insurance companies who can help you get price quotes for Chrysler Town and Country insurance in Colorado Springs.
Do the work, save more money
Cost effective Chrysler Town and Country insurance can be purchased on the web and also from your neighborhood Colorado Springs agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection. There are still a few companies who may not offer online rate quotes and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through independent agencies.
We covered a lot of tips how to get a better price on Chrysler Town and Country insurance in Colorado Springs. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the biggest savings come from the least-expected company. They may have significantly lower car insurance rates on certain market segments compared to the large companies like State Farm or Progressive.
When searching for low cost Colorado Springs auto insurance quotes, it's not a good idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. In many instances, consumers will sacrifice full coverage and discovered at claim time that it was a big error on their part. The goal is to buy enough coverage at the best possible price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Additional detailed information can be read in these articles:
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers Under 25 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for a Honda Civic in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Auto Insurance Quotes for College Graduates? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Northglenn, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance for Infrequent Drivers? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Car Insurance in Brighton, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Male in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Tread Depth and Tire Safety (State Farm)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)