How many years has it been since you compared the cheapest Chrysler 300 insurance in Aurora? Did a good deal turn into an underperforming, overpriced insurance policy? Believe me, many Aurora consumers are in the same pinch.
Astonishing but true according to a recent study, nearly 70% of customers have stayed with the same insurance company for a minimum of four years, and roughly 40% of drivers have never compared insurance rates at all. Most drivers in Aurora could cut their rates by approximately 35% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just don't understand how easy it is to shop their coverage around.
Companies like State Farm and GEICO increase brand awareness with catchy ads and it is difficult to ignore the flashy ads and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
It's important to get comparison quotes as often as possible since prices change frequently. Even if you got the lowest quotes on Chrysler 300 insurance in Aurora a year ago you may be paying too much now. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because I'm going to let you in on the secrets to the things you must know in order to lower your rates without sacrificing coverage.
It's important to know that comparing a wide range of rates increases your odds of finding more affordable rates.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide quotes in Colorado. If several companies are displayed, it's a good idea that you visit as many as you can to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|300 Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$148||$288||$338||$20||$100||$894||$75|
|300 Touring Plus 4-Dr Sedan||$306||$538||$352||$20||$106||$1,322||$110|
|300 Touring AWD 4-Dr||$192||$360||$330||$20||$98||$1,000||$83|
|300 S V6 4-Dr Sedan||$276||$534||$474||$28||$142||$1,454||$121|
|300 Touring Signature 4-Dr Sedan||$306||$538||$352||$20||$106||$1,322||$110|
|300 Touring Executive 4-Dr Sedan||$278||$496||$362||$22||$108||$1,266||$106|
|300 Touring Signature AWD 4-Dr||$162||$324||$330||$20||$98||$934||$78|
|300 Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$192||$360||$362||$22||$108||$1,044||$87|
|300 C 4-Dr Sedan||$182||$382||$368||$22||$110||$1,064||$89|
|300 S V8 4-Dr Sedan||$326||$726||$396||$24||$118||$1,590||$133|
|300 Limited AWD 4-Dr||$272||$576||$426||$26||$128||$1,428||$119|
|300 C AWD 4-Dr||$164||$332||$338||$20||$100||$954||$80|
|300 SRT-8 4-Dr Sedan||$272||$576||$426||$26||$128||$1,428||$119|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Rates do not factor in specific Aurora garaging location which can revise coverage prices considerably.
Bad driving habits will cost you more
The information below illustrates how violations and accident claims can affect Chrysler 300 annual premium costs for each different age category. The rate quotes are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Don't neglect these eight rate reducing discounts
Companies don't always list every discount they offer in an easy-to-find place, so the list below contains some of the more common and also the more inconspicuous discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Aurora auto insurance online.
- Save with a New Car - Putting insurance on a new 300 may earn a small discount because new vehicles are generally safer.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Driving fewer miles could be rewarded with slightly better premium rates than normal.
- Discount for Good Grades - Getting good grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. You can use this discount normally up to age 25.
- Home Ownership Discount - Owning a home in Aurora can help you save on car insurance because of the fact that having a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Online Discount - Certain car insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying a policy and signing up over the internet.
- Government Employees - Having worked for a branch of the government can save as much as 8% but check with your company.
- Bundle and Save - If you can bundle your auto and home insurance and place coverage with the same company you could get a discount of up to 20% and get you inexpensive Chrysler 300 insurance in Aurora.
- Theft Deterrent System - Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have factory anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and will save you 10% or more on 300 insurance in Aurora.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So despite the fact that it appears you can get free auto insurance, you won't be that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce the premium cost.
Larger car insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts include:
- American Family has discounts for accident-free, good driver, defensive driver, TimeAway discount, air bags, and early bird.
- State Farm may offer discounts for passive restraint, anti-theft, student away at school, accident-free, Drive Safe & Save, and good student.
- 21st Century discounts include teen driver, air bags, automatic seat belts, anti-lock brakes, and driver training.
- Travelers offers premium reductions for multi-policy, student away at school, early quote, driver training, good student, save driver, and hybrid/electric vehicle.
- GEICO includes discounts for driver training, defensive driver, anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, and multi-vehicle.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company what discounts are available to you. Depending on the company, some discounts might not apply in Aurora. To locate car insurance companies who offer car insurance discounts in Colorado, click here.
You may require the services of a local insurance agent
Many drivers would prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that can be a smart move One of the great benefits of comparing rate quotes online is you can get cheap insurance rates and still choose a local agent. And buying from neighborhood agents is especially important in Aurora.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, the coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Aurora that can provide free Aurora auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to contact any agents due to the fact that quote results will go straight to your inbox. You can most likely find cheaper rates without requiring a lot of work. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a specific company, feel free to find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Choosing an insurer should include more criteria than just the price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Colorado?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Are claims handled at the agent's location?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
Will just any policy work for me?
When choosing your policy, there really is not a single plan that fits everyone. Everyone's needs are different.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- If my Chrysler 300 is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Can I use my car for my catering business?
- What does PIP insurance cover?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- Will my Chrysler 300 be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Is my camper covered for physical damage?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Auto insurance protects more than just your car
Even though it's not necessarily cheap to insure a Chrysler in Aurora, auto insurance is required for several reasons.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a specific level of liability insurance in order to license the vehicle. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, most lenders will have a requirement that you have comprehensive coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may insure your Chrysler for a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them much more than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance protects both your Chrysler and your personal assets. Insurance will also pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially if you ever need it. Today the average American driver is overpaying more than $750 every year so compare rates once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are competitive.
Coverages available on your auto insurance policy
Knowing the specifics of auto insurance helps when choosing the best coverages for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Coverage for liability
Liability coverage will cover damage or injury you incur to other's property or people in an accident. It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have values of 25/50/15 which means a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $15,000. Another option is a combined limit which combines the three limits into one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage pays for claims like funeral expenses, bail bonds and court costs. How much liability coverage do you need? That is your choice, but consider buying as large an amount as possible. Colorado state minimum liability requirements are 25/50/15 but drivers should carry more coverage.
Medical expense coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses for things like hospital visits, X-ray expenses, dental work and chiropractic care. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
This will pay to fix damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like damage from getting keyed, hitting a deer, theft, a tree branch falling on your vehicle and vandalism. The maximum amount you'll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle's value consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
This provides protection when the "other guys" are uninsured or don't have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle's occupants and also any damage incurred to your Chrysler 300.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law (25/50/15 in Colorado), their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are identical to your policy's liability coverage.
This coverage pays for damage to your 300 resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision insurance covers things like driving through your garage door, crashing into a ditch, sideswiping another vehicle and crashing into a building. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also raise the deductible on your 300 to save money on collision insurance.
Affordable insurance premiums are out there
Consumers change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as delays in paying claims, denial of a claim, an unsatisfactory settlement offer or even delays in responding to claim requests. It doesn't matter what your reason, choosing a new insurance company is not as difficult as it may seem.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it's not a good idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. In many cases, someone sacrificed collision coverage only to discover later they didn't have enough coverage. The aim is to buy enough coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Affordable Chrysler 300 insurance in Aurora is available both online in addition to local insurance agencies, so get free Aurora auto insurance quotes from both of them to have the best selection. A few companies may not have internet price quotes and many times these regional insurance providers work with independent insurance agents.
For more information, take a look at the articles below:
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Colorado Auto Insurance for Low Credit Scores? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 18 Year Olds in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)