Are you tired of overpaying and want more competitive insurance rates in Aurora, CO? Aurora consumers have many options when looking for affordable Chrysler 200 insurance. You can either waste hours calling around getting price quotes or utilize the internet to make rate comparisons. There are more efficient ways to compare insurance rates so you're going to learn the proper way to quote coverages for a new or used Chrysler and obtain the cheapest rates from both online companies and Aurora agents.
You should take the time to price shop coverage periodically because insurance prices are usually higher with each renewal. Even if you got the lowest rates on Chrysler 200 insurance in Aurora on your last policy other companies may now be cheaper. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you're going to learn one of the best ways to save money, get proper coverage and the best rates.
Companies offering cheap Chrysler 200 prices in Aurora, CO
The providers in the list below offer price quotes in Aurora, CO. If the list has multiple companies, it's a good idea that you visit as many as you can in order to find the most competitive rates.
Verify you're earning every discount
Companies don't always advertise every discount very clearly, so the list below gives a summary of a few of the more well known and the more hidden credits available to you.
- Pay Early and Save - If you pay your bill all at once instead of making monthly payments you could save 5% or more.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage - Forcing all vehicle occupants to fasten their seat belts could cut 10% or more off the medical payments premium.
- Good Students Pay Less - Being a good student can earn a discount of 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students well after school through age 25.
- Discounts for Federal Employees - Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off but check with your company.
- Discount for Low Mileage - Maintaining low annual mileage could be rewarded with slightly better auto insurance rates than normal.
- Theft Deterrent Discount - Cars and trucks with anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Aurora car insurance quote.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Switch and Save Discount - A few insurance companies give discounts for switching companies early. It could save around 10% when you buy Aurora car insurance online.
- Paperless Signup - Some larger companies will give you a small discount shop Aurora car insurance digitally online.
- Good Driver Discount - Insureds who avoid accidents can pay as much as 50% less than less cautious drivers.
A little note about advertised discounts, some credits don't apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Despite the fact that it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy. But all discounts should help lower your auto insurance premiums.
Larger auto insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be read below.
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include switch companies, early shopping, homeowner, multi-car, and distant student.
- Esurance has savings for safety device, paid-in-full, anti-lock brakes, online quote, multi-policy, and good driver.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for multiple policy, anti-theft, good driver, accident-free, and student away at school.
- GEICO discounts include driver training, air bags, defensive driver, seat belt use, and multi-policy.
- Allstate offers discounts for resident student, 55 and retired, EZ pay plan discount, passive restraint, safe driver, and senior citizen.
If you need low cost Aurora car insurance quotes, ask every insurance company which discounts they offer. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policyholders in Aurora.
How You Can Control Chrysler 200 Insurance Rates
Lots of factors are part of the equation when quoting car insurance. Some of the criteria are obvious such as traffic violations, but others are not quite as obvious like your continuous coverage and annual miles driven. When buying insurance it's important to understand a few of the rating criteria that help determine your premiums. If you have a feel for what determines base rates, this enables you to make decisions that will entitle you to cheaper rates.
- Prevent insurance policy lapses - Driving with no insurance can get your license suspended and insurance companies will penalize you for letting your insurance coverage expire. In addition to paying higher premiums, the inability to provide proof of insurance can result in a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
- Do you know your coverage deductibles? - Comp and collision deductibles represent how much money you are required to spend in the event of a claim. Insurance for physical damage to your car, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, is used to repair damage to your car. Some examples of claims that would be covered would be collision with another vehicle, vandalism, and damage caused by road hazards. The higher the amount you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the lower your rates will be.
- Prevent theft and reduce insurance rates - Driving a car that has an advanced theft prevention system can get you a discount on your insurance. Anti-theft devices such as GM's OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers help track and prevent auto theft.
- Getting married equates to better rates - Getting married helps lower the price when buying insurance. It generally demonstrates drivers are more responsible and statistics show drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Multiple policies with one company - Some companies give a discount to policyholders who consolidate policies with them. It's known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to ten percent or more. Even if you qualify for this discount already, you still need to comparison shop to verify if the discount is saving money.
- Amount of liability protection - Liability coverage provides coverage in the event that you are found liable for an accident. Liability provides legal defense which can cost a lot. Liability is cheap compared to comp and collision, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
- Insurance loss data for a Chrysler 200 - Companies use past loss statistics for each vehicle as a tool for profitable underwriting. Vehicles that the data shows to have increased claim numbers or amounts will have higher rates for specific coverages.
The table below illustrates the insurance loss data used by companies for Chrysler 200 vehicles. For each policy coverage type, the loss probablilty for all vehicles, regardless of manufacturer or model, is set at 100. Numbers shown that are under 100 imply a favorable loss record, while numbers that are greater than 100 point to more losses or an increased chance of a larger loss.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Chrysler 200 Models
Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Chrysler 200 2WD 117 113 116 174 189 152 Chrysler 200 4WD 117 112 108 127
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
You are unique and your insurance should be too
When it comes to proper insurance coverage, there really is no one size fits all plan. Your needs are unique to you and your insurance should unique, too. These are some specific questions may help highlight if you might need an agent's assistance.
- What states are considered no-fault?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- How can I get the company to pay a claim?
- What if a claim settlement is too low?
- Does my Chrysler 200 need full coverage?
- What is PIP insurance?
- Can I insure my car for more than it's worth?
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
If you can't answer these questions then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you don't have a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It's fast, free and can help protect your family.
Exclusive or independent insurance agents
A small number of people just want to talk to an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision Good insurance agents can make sure you are properly covered and give you someone to call. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that drivers can get better rates but also keep your business local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your information is immediately sent to local insurance agents who can give free rate quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to contact any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered to you instantly. If you need to get a price quote for a specific company, feel free to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Deciding on an insurer needs to be determined by more than just a cheap quote. Before buying a policy in Aurora, get answers to these questions.
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Who are their largest clients?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
When researching a local insurance agency, it's helpful to know the types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Car insurance agencies can either be independent agents or exclusive agents. Either can provide car insurance policies, but it's a good idea to understand the difference in how they write coverage because it may have an impact on which agent you choose.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents can only provide one company's prices and examples are Allstate and State Farm. These agents are not able to provide rate quotes from other companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive insurance agents are highly trained on their products and sales techniques which can be an advantage. Consumers sometimes use the same agent partially due to the brand legacy and solid financial strength.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Aurora that are able to give rate quotes.
- Sam Smith - State Farm Insurance Agent
13688 E Iliff Ave a - Aurora, CO 80014 - (720) 535-5506 - View Map
- Wayne Johnson - State Farm Insurance Agent
12201 E Mississippi Ave #105 - Aurora, CO 80012 - (303) 695-6262 - View Map
- GEICO Insurance Agent
1140 S Abilene St - Aurora, CO 80012 - (303) 798-3939 - View Map
These type of agents are appointed with more than one company so they can write business with multiple insurance companies and get the cheapest rates. If you want to switch companies, the agent simply finds a different carrier which is easy for the insured. When shopping rates, we recommend you include rate quotes from a few independent agents to maximize your price options. A lot of them also have access to small regional insurance companies that may provide cheaper car insurance rates.
Below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Aurora that are able to give rate quotes.
- Focus Insurance Agency
2993 S Peoria St #144 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 695-6220 - View Map
- Amercian Affordable Insurance: Arthur Blaszczyszn
10660 E Bethany Dr - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 577-9998 - View Map
- Colorado Insurance Professionals, Inc.
13693 E Iliff Ave - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 755-8600 - View Map
After getting positive responses to any questions you have as well as a affordable price, you may have just found an auto insurance agent that meets your needs to service your policy.
Quote. Compare. Save.
As you restructure your insurance plan, make sure you don't buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are a lot of situations where someone dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible at the best possible price and still be able to protect your assets.
In this article, we presented a lot of information how to get a better price on Chrysler 200 insurance in Aurora. It's most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your prices. Consumers may even find the lowest priced car insurance comes from a small mutual company. These smaller insurers often have lower prices on specific markets than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
More detailed car insurance information is located at these sites:
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Northglenn, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Auto Insurance in Broomfield, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Low Mileage Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)