Are you burned out from wondering where the money will come from to make your auto insurance payment? You're in the same situation as the majority of other drivers in Colorado.
Shockingly, a large majority of consumers kept buying from the same company for a minimum of four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never even compared quotes to find lower-cost rates. Aurora drivers can save as much as 35% each year, but they assume it's a waste of time to find lower-cost auto insurance rates.
Insurance companies such as GEICO, Farmers Insurance and State Farm all claim big savings with advertising and consumers find it hard to see through the deception and find the best price available.
You need to get comparison quotes before your next renewal because auto insurance prices change frequently. If you had the best price on Chevy Camaro insurance in Aurora on your last policy you will most likely find a better rate quote today. There is a lot of bad advice regarding Camaro insurance online, but I'm going to show you a bunch of ideas how to lower your auto insurance premiums.
When quoting car insurance, remember that more quotes provides better odds of finding lower pricing. Not every company does Aurora Camaro insurance quotes over the internet, so it's important to compare price estimates from them, too.
The following companies are our best choices to provide price quotes in Colorado. If more than one company is shown, it's highly recommended you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Information does not factor in specific location information which can increase or decrease price quotes significantly.
Analysis of deductible levels
The chart below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can influence Chevrolet Camaro insurance costs for each different age group. The price estimates are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Get cheaper rates on Chevy Camaro insurance in Aurora with these discounts
Some insurance providers do not list all possible discounts very clearly, so here is a list a few of the more common and also the lesser-known discounts that you may qualify for.
- Payment Discounts - If paying your policy premium upfront instead of paying each month you can avoid the installment charge.
- E-sign Discounts - A few car insurance companies will give a small break get Aurora auto insurance on the internet.
- Smart Student Discounts - Excelling in school can earn a discount of 20% or more. The good student discount can last up to age 25.
- First Accident Forgiveness - Not really a discount, but some insurance companies will allow you to have one accident without raising rates if you have no claims for a specific time period.
- Federal Government Employee - Being employed by or retired from a federal job could provide a small rate reduction but check with your company.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars and trucks equipped with ABS or steering control have fewer accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Switch and Save Discount - A few insurance companies allow discounts for buying a new policy before your current coverage expires. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Claim-Free Discount - Insureds with no claims or accidents can earn big discounts when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- Driving Data Discount - Policyholders that allow their company to look at where and when they drive by installing a telematics device such as Progressive's Snapshot and State Farm's In-Drive may see discounts if their driving habits are good.
- Military Deployment Discount - Being deployed with a military unit could trigger a small discount.
It's important to note that some of the credits will not apply the the whole policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Even though the math looks like all those discounts means the company will pay you, it doesn't quite work that way.
Large car insurance companies and the discounts they provide can be found below.
- The Hartford has discounts for defensive driver, good student, bundle, driver training, air bag, and vehicle fuel type.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including good driver, TimeAway discount, early bird, multi-vehicle, bundled insurance, and air bags.
- Progressive may offer discounts for multi-vehicle, online quote discount, homeowner, online signing, good student, continuous coverage, and multi-policy.
- Travelers offers discounts for hybrid/electric vehicle, student away at school, multi-car, early quote, new car, home ownership, and multi-policy.
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for electronic funds transfer, pay in full, alternative fuel, teen driver, bundle discounts, homeowner, and multi-car.
- USAA discounts include good student, multi-policy, loyalty savings, safe driver, multi-vehicle, and annual mileage.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including multi-policy, safety features, hybrid vehicle, new vehicle discount, good student, and new graduate.
It's a good idea to ask each company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not be offered in your state. For a list of insurers with the best discounts in Aurora, follow this link.
Find Lower-cost Insurance with These Tips
When buying insurance it's important to understand the rating factors that help calculate the rates you pay for insurance. If you have a feel for what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that may reward you with lower rates. Many things are used in the calculation when quoting car insurance. Some are obvious such as your driving history, although others are not as apparent such as whether you are married or how financially stable you are.
- Physical damage deductibles - The deductibles are the amount of money you are willing to pay if a covered claim is submitted. Coverage for physical damage, aka comp and collision, insures against damage to your car. Some examples of covered claims are rearending another vehicle, fire damage, and having a roll-over accident. The more damage repair cost the insured is willing to pay, the bigger discount you will receive.
- Affects performance affects auto insurance premiums - The type of vehicle you are buying insurance for makes a significant difference in your rates. The best insurance prices are generally reserved for the lowest performance passenger models, but the cost you end up paying is determined by many additional factors. Because the Chevrolet Camaro is a sports car, rates will be much more when compared to the average rates in Aurora.
- Males pay more for auto insurance - Over the last 50 years, statistics have shown women tend to be less risk to insure than men. That doesn't necessarily mean that females are better drivers. Women and men cause accidents in similar percentages, but men have costlier accidents. Not only that, but men also get ticketed for serious violations like DWI (DUI) or reckless driving.
- Cars with good safety ratings lower prices - Cars with high safety ratings tend to be cheaper to insure. The safest vehicles have better occupant injury protection and fewer serious injuries translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims which can mean better rates for you.
- Excellent credit saves on insurance - Having a bad credit rating factor in your rate calculation. Drivers with high credit scores tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than those with lower credit ratings. So if your credit rating is low, you could potentially save money when insuring your Chevrolet Camaro by taking the time to improve your credit score.
- Occupation stress can make you pay more - Occupational choices like fire fighters, airline pilots, and stock brokers are shown to have higher premiums than the average policyholder due to intense work situations and lots of time spent away from family. On the flip side, occupations such as professors, engineers and retirees pay lower than average rates.
- Your address can push rates up or down - Choosing to live in smaller towns and rural areas of the country can save you money when buying insurance. People in densely populated areas have congested traffic and longer commute times. Fewer drivers on the road means reduced accidents and lower theft and vandalism rates.
- Insurance loss data for a Chevy Camaro - Companies factor in insurance loss information to help determine costs. Models that tend to have higher loss trends will have higher rates.
The table below demonstrates the loss history for Chevy Camaro vehicles. For each type of coverage, the claim amount for all vehicles, as a total average, is set at 100. Numbers that are below 100 indicate better than average losses, while numbers that are greater than 100 indicate more frequent claims or tendancy to have higher losses.
Chevrolet Camaro Insurance Loss Statistics
Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Chevrolet Camaro 2dr 139 118 123 123 130 127 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 92 85 107 85 95 103 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2dr 222 80 174 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Convertible 111 113
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Shop online but buy locally
Certain consumers just prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that can be a great decision An additional benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get lower prices and also buy local.
After completing this simple form, your coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents in Aurora who want to provide quotes for your insurance coverage. You don't have to contact an agency because prices are sent straight to your inbox. You can find the lowest rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, you can always navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Picking the best insurer requires you to look at more than just the quoted price. Get answers to these questions too.
- Are they full-time agents?
- What companies can they write with?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Colorado?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
Listed below are agents in Aurora that may be willing to give comparison quotes for Chevy Camaro insurance in Aurora.
Beware of misleading insurance ads
Big name companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive constantly bombard you with ads on TV and radio. They all make an identical promise about how much you will save just by moving your coverage. That's great but how can every company make almost identical claims? It's all in the numbers.
All companies require specific criteria for the type of driver that earns them the most money. An example of a profitable customer could possibly be a married male, has never had a policy lapse, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. Any person who matches those parameters will get low premium rates and will also save a lot on Aurora Chevy Camaro insurance if they switch.
People who are not a match for the "perfect" profile will be quoted a more expensive rate and this results in the customer not buying. If you listen closely, the ads state "drivers that switch" not "everybody who quotes" save the amount stated. That's the way insurance companies can advertise the way they do. Different companies use different criteria so drivers must compare as many free Aurora auto insurance quotes as you can. Because you never know which insurance companies will have the best rates for your profile.
Quote. Compare. Save.
You just read a lot of tips how to shop for Chevy Camaro insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you'll have of finding affordable Chevrolet Camaro insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the best price on car insurance is with some of the smallest insurance companies. Regional companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates compared to the large companies like Allstate or State Farm.
While you're price shopping online, never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many situations where someone dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to discover later that the savings was not a smart move. Your aim should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
More information is located at the links below
- Determing Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)
- How Much is Colorado Auto Insurance for a Hyundai Elantra? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a Nissan Sentra in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Car Insurance for Young Drivers? (FAQ)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Institute)
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)