Car owners not familiar with comparing insurance coverage rates online are likely to find purchasing inexpensive Cadillac SRX insurance in Aurora is more work than they anticipated.
Shockingly, most auto insurance customers kept their policy with the same company for well over three years, and about 40% of consumers have never quoted auto insurance rates at all. Drivers in Colorado could cut their rates by 35% a year just by comparing rates, but they don't know how much savings they would realize if they switch to a new company.
Consumers need to get comparison quotes on a regular basis because rates tend to go up over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the best deal on Cadillac SRX insurance in Aurora on your last policy there may be better deals available now. There is a lot of wrong information about SRX insurance on the internet, but I'm going to show you some excellent ideas to stop overpaying for insurance in Aurora.
To get cheaper Aurora auto insurance quotes, there a variety of ways to get quotes from many available car insurance companies in Colorado. The recommended way to lower the rate you pay for Cadillac SRX insurance is to perform an online rate comparison. When comparison shopping, having more price comparisons will increase your chances of finding a lower rate. Some insurance companies are not set up to provide rate quotes online, so it's recommended that you also compare quotes from those companies as well.
The following companies provide price quotes in Colorado. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|SRX Luxury 2WD||$214||$490||$368||$22||$110||$1,204||$100|
|SRX Luxury AWD||$264||$608||$368||$22||$110||$1,372||$114|
|SRX Performance 2WD||$310||$570||$362||$22||$108||$1,372||$114|
|SRX Performance AWD||$266||$528||$338||$20||$100||$1,252||$104|
|SRX Premium 2WD||$266||$566||$456||$28||$136||$1,452||$121|
|SRX Premium AWD||$216||$426||$338||$20||$100||$1,100||$92|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, and claim-free. Information does not factor in specific garaging location which can alter coverage prices substantially.
Cadillac SRX annual premiums for males versus females
The example below shows the difference between Cadillac SRX insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Policy deductible comparison
The chart below shows how choosing a deductible and can influence Cadillac SRX insurance prices for different age groups of insureds. The premiums are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Auto insurance is not optional
Even though it's not necessarily cheap to insure a Cadillac in Aurora, maintaining insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability insurance coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your SRX, almost every bank will force you to buy insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If coverage lapses or is cancelled, the lender will be forced to insure your Cadillac at a significantly higher premium and require you to reimburse them a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance preserves both your vehicle and your assets. Insurance will also pay for medical bills for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of your driving. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having auto insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially when you need to use it. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is currently overpaying as much as $810 a year so smart consumers compare quotes at every renewal to save money.
Save money with these discounts on Cadillac SRX insurance in Aurora
Car insurance is not inexpensive, but you might be missing out on some discounts to help offset the cost. Most are applied at the time you complete a quote, but a few must be asked about in order for you to get them. If you do not double check each discount you deserve, you are paying more than you should be.
- Employee of Federal Government - Employees or retirees of the government could qualify for a slight premium decrease depending on your car insurance provider.
- Air Bag Discount - Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts may qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- First Accident Forgiveness - This one is not really a discount per se, but some insurance companies may permit one accident without getting socked with a rate hike if you are claim-free prior to the accident.
- Good Grades Discount - This discount may save as much as 25% on a Aurora auto insurance quote. You can use this discount normally up until you turn 25.
- Memberships - Being a member of qualifying clubs or civic groups is a simple method to lower premiums on car insurance.
- Active Military Service - Being on active deployment in the military could be rewarded with lower prices.
- Seat Belts Save - Drivers who require all occupants to buckle up before driving can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) on medical payment and PIP coverage.
While discounts sound great, it's important to understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. So even though it sounds like it's possible to get free car insurance, it just doesn't work that way.
A few companies that have some of the above discounts include:
Before you buy a policy, ask every insurance company to give you their best rates. Discounts may not apply to policyholders in your state.
Auto insurance is available from your local insurance agencies
A lot of people still like to get professional advice from a licensed agent and we recommend doing that A good thing about comparing rate quotes online is you may find cheap auto insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to.
Once you complete this short form, your information is instantly submitted to companies in Aurora who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to drive around because quoted prices will be sent to your email. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If for some reason you want to compare rates from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
Finding the right insurance company is decision based upon more than just a cheap price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Is there a local claims center in Aurora?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Is vehicle mileage a factor when determining depreciation for repairs?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
When searching for a reliable insurance agency, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they operate. Agents are classified as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
These type of agents can only quote rates from one company like Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. They generally cannot give you multiple price quotes so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents are trained well in insurance sales and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers often buy from exclusive agents mostly because of the brand rather than low price.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Aurora who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Norma Contreras
4272 S Chambers Rd - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 699-3327 - View Map
- Lawrence Neal - State Farm Insurance Agent
15037 E Colfax Ave k - Aurora, CO 80011 - (303) 340-8849 - View Map
- Denise Smith - State Farm Insurance
1278 S Chambers Rd - Aurora, CO 80017 - (303) 343-3515 - View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agencies can quote rates with many companies and that enables them to quote your coverage with lots of companies depending on which coverage is best. If you want to switch companies, they simply move the coverage in-house which is easy for the insured. If you are comparing rate quotes, we recommend you include a couple of independent agencies so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. They often place coverage with lesser-known insurance companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Listed below is a short list of independent agents in Aurora willing to provide price quotes.
- A Complete Home and Auto Insurance Agency
1080 S Sable Blvd - Aurora, CO 80012 - (303) 344-2886 - View Map
- All Drivers Insurance
12142 E Mississippi Ave - Aurora, CO 80012 - (303) 695-1000 - View Map
- A Complete Auto Insurance Agency
543 Sable Blvd - Aurora, CO 80011 - (303) 650-0060 - View Map
Once you have positive responses for all questions you ask and locked in a price quote, you've probably found an insurance agency that can be relied on to service your policy.
Insurance can be complex
When it comes to choosing coverage online or from an agent, there isn't really a "perfect" insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else's.
These are some specific questions may help you determine whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Does my Cadillac SRX need full coverage?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- What is PIP insurance?
- When should my teen driver be added to my policy?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
If you're not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Cheap coverage is out there
We've covered quite a bit of information on how to lower your Cadillac SRX insurance car insurance rates in Aurora. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the better chance you'll have of finding the cheapest Cadillac SRX rate quotes. You may even find the best car insurance rates are with a small local company.
When buying insurance coverage, never buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later that it was a big error on their part. Your goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage at a price you can afford and still be able to protect your assets.
Some insurance companies do not offer price quotes online and many times these small, regional companies only sell coverage through independent agents. Cheap Cadillac SRX insurance in Aurora can be sourced both online in addition to many Aurora insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both so you have a total pricing picture.
More information is located at these links:
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Safe Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Car Insurance for a Chevrolet Cruze? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest in Centennial, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Car Insurance in Brighton, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Ride Shares in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)