Would you like to buy lower-priced Audi A4 insurance in Denver? No one loves paying for car insurance, in particular when they could find better rates elsewhere.
Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that the vast majority of consumers in Colorado kept buying from the same company for more than four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never compared rates to find affordable insurance. U.S. drivers can cut their rates by nearly $860 a year, but they won't spend time to find affordable car insurance rates.
Companies like GEICO and Progressive continually bombard you with ads and consumers find it hard to avoid their marketing magic and do the work needed to find the best deal.
It's a good idea to compare premium rates quite often because prices are constantly changing. Despite the fact that you may have had the best rate on Audi A4 insurance in Denver on your last policy you will most likely find a better premium rate today. There is a lot of bad information regarding A4 insurance on the web, but in this article, you're going to get the easiest ways to find cheap car insurance in Denver.
If you have a current insurance policy, you will be able to shop for the lowest rates using the techniques presented in this article. Locating the best rates in Denver is much easier if you have a good place to start. Nevertheless, Colorado vehicle owners need to learn the methods companies use to determine how much to charge because rates fluctuate considerably.
The best way to compare rate quotes for Audi A4 insurance in Denver is to know all the major auto insurance companies pay for the opportunity to quote your coverage. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide information like how much school you completed, if a SR-22 is needed, if you have an active license, and how many miles driven. That information is instantly submitted to multiple different insurance companies and they return quotes within a short period of time.
If you wish to get multiple quotes for your car now, click here then complete the form.
The companies shown below can provide free quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple providers are shown, it's highly recommended you visit two to three different companies in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|A4 2.0T Quattro Premium Turbo Station Wagon||$328||$836||$456||$28||$136||$1,784||$149|
|A4 2.0T Premium Turbo 4-Dr Sedan||$294||$630||$368||$22||$110||$1,424||$119|
|A4 2.0T Quattro Premium Turbo 4-Dr Sedan||$294||$662||$396||$24||$118||$1,494||$125|
|A4 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus Turbo Station Wagon||$310||$682||$362||$22||$108||$1,484||$124|
|A4 2.0T Premium Plus Turbo 4-Dr Sedan||$182||$382||$368||$22||$110||$1,064||$89|
|A4 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus Turbo 4-Dr Sedan||$334||$714||$426||$26||$128||$1,628||$136|
|A4 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus 4-Dr Sedan||$316||$500||$460||$28||$138||$1,442||$120|
|A4 2.0T Quattro Prestige Turbo Station Wagon||$278||$500||$352||$20||$106||$1,256||$105|
|A4 2.0T Quattro Prestige 4-Dr Sedan||$266||$528||$338||$20||$100||$1,252||$104|
|A4 2.0T Quattro Prestige Turbo 4-Dr Sedan||$216||$426||$338||$20||$100||$1,100||$92|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, and safe-driver. Price estimates do not factor in specific zip code location which can decrease or increase prices substantially.
Does full coverage make sense?
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Audi A4 auto insurance rates with and without physical damage coverage, medical payments, and uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage. The premiums assume no violations or claims, $1,000 deductibles, single female driver, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Deciding between full coverage and liability only
There is no definitive guideline to drop physical damage insurance, but there is a guideline you can consider. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is 10% or more of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
For example, let's assume your Audi A4 claim settlement value is $4,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most you would receive is $3,000 after paying your deductible. If it's costing in excess of $300 a year for comprehensive and collision coverage, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
There are some situations where removing full coverage is not a good idea. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you have to maintain full coverage as part of the loan requirements. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should not opt for liability only.
Reckless driving habits raise auto insurance rates
The information below shows how violations and at-fault claims raise Audi A4 premium costs for each age group. The rates are based on a single female driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
The example below illustrates how your deductible choice and can impact Audi A4 insurance prices for different ages of insureds. The price estimates are based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Audi A4 insurance discounts in Denver
Some companies don't necessarily list every available discount in a way that's easy to find, so the next list breaks down a few of the more common as well as the least known ways to save on insurance.
- Bundle and Save - If you insure your home and vehicles and place coverage with the same company you could earn a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
- Theft Deterrent Discount - Cars optioned with advanced anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Good Grades Discount - This discount can get you a discount of up to 25%. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- No Accidents - Insureds with no claims or accidents have much lower rates as compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage - Not a discount per se, but companies like Libery Mutual, GEICO and Allstate may permit one accident before raising your premiums if you have no claims for a set time period.
- Distant Student Discount - Older children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and won't have access to an insured vehicle could qualify for this discount.
- Anti-lock Brake System - Vehicles with ABS and/or traction control prevent accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Passive Restraint Discount - Vehicles equipped with air bags may earn rate discounts of 25 to 30%.
Don't be shocked that most discount credits are not given the the whole policy. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. So when it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it doesn't quite work that way. But any discount will positively reduce your insurance premiums.
If you would like to view insurers that offer multiple discounts in Colorado, click here.
Informed Decisions Result in Lower Insurance Costs
Many different elements are considered when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are obvious such as your driving record, although others are more transparent like your vehicle usage or your financial responsibility.
- A car insurance policy lapse can increase premiums - Not having insurance can get you a ticket and car insurance companies will penalize you for letting your coverage lapse. In addition to paying higher premiums, getting caught without coverage could result in a steep fine or even jail time.
- Getting married can lower costs - Walking down the aisle can actually save you money when shopping for car insurance. Having a significant other may mean you are more mature and responsible and statistics show being married results in fewer claims.
- Driving citations cost more than a fine - Having a clean driving record impacts premiums far more than you think. Having just one speeding ticket can boost insurance rates by as much as twenty percent. Drivers who don't get tickets have lower premiums as compared to those with violations. Drivers who have received careless violations like DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions may find that they have to to file a proof of financial responsibility form (SR-22) with their state's department of motor vehicles in order to legally drive a vehicle.
- Save money with high credit - An insured's credit score is likely to be a major factor in determining premium rates. Insureds that have high credit ratings tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims as compared to drivers with worse credit. If your credit history is low, you could be paying less to insure your Audi A4 by improving your rating.
- Men pay more for auto insurance - Over the last 30 years, statistics show that women are safer drivers than men. That doesn't necessarily mean that men are worse drivers. Both sexes are in at-fault accidents at a similar rate, but men have accidents that have higher claims. Not only are claims higher, but men get cited for more serious violations such as reckless driving.
- Deter vehicle theft - Buying a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can get you a discount on your car insurance. Systems that thwart theives such as OnStar found on GM vehicles, advanced tracking like LoJack, and vehicle immobilization systems all help prevent your car from being stolen.
- Save money by having multiple policies - Most major companies afford discounts to policyholders that buy multiple policies, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to as much as ten percent or more Even though this discount sounds good, it's still a good idea to shop around to help ensure you have the lowest rates. You may still be able to find a better deal by buying insurance from more than one company.
- Insurance losses for an Audi A4 - Car insurance companies use claims history when setting premium rates. Vehicles that tend to have higher prevalence or dollar amount of losses will have increased rates. The table shown below demonstrates the insurance loss data for Audi A4 vehicles.
For each coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is set at 100. Values under 100 indicate a favorable loss history, while numbers above 100 indicate more frequent losses or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Audi A4 Models
Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi A4 4dr 2WD 179 107 103 80 112 100 Audi A4 4dr 4WD 160 94 118 66 68 77 Audi A4 Allroad Station Wagon 4WD 145 84 110 47 47 70
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Comparing prices from local Denver auto insurance agents
Some consumers just want to talk to an insurance agent and that is a smart decision One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get the best rates and still buy from a local agent.
Upon completion of this simple form, the quote information is emailed to companies in Denver that give free quotes for your coverage. There is no need to visit any agencies as quotes are delivered to you. Get lower rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you want to compare rates from a specific car insurance provider, don't hesitate to visit that company's website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking an insurer shouldn't rely on just a cheap quote. These questions are important to ask:
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- How many years have they been established?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Denver?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
When researching a reliable agent, it's helpful to know the different types of agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Car insurance agencies can be described as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
These type of agents can only write with one company and examples are AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so they have no alternatives for high prices. These agents are trained well in insurance sales which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Shown below are Denver exclusive agents that can give you rate quotes.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
These type of agents are not employed by any specific company and that allows them to write policies with a variety of different insurance companies depending on which coverage is best. If you are not satisfied with one company, the agent simply finds a different carrier which requires no work on your part. When comparing rates, we recommend you include multiple independent agents in order to compare the most rates.
Shown below are Denver independent agents that are able to give comparison quotes.
Upon getting good responses to these questions in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you've probably found a car insurance agent that meets your needs to properly insure your vehicles.
It's not one size fits all
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing a policy, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. You are unique.
These are some specific questions might help in determining if your situation would benefit from an agent's advice.
- Who sells insurance for high-risk drivers?
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- What is the ISO rating for a Audi A4?
- How can I find cheaper teen driver insurance?
- Should I pay a claim out-of-pocket?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in Colorado?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- What if a claim settlement is too low?
- What is the difference between personal and commercial auto insurance policies?
If you're not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you don't have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Auto insurance advertising gotchas
Popular auto insurance providers such as Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm endlessly run television, radio, and online ads. They all seem to try to convey promises that you'll save big just by moving to them. How can each company charge less that you're paying now? Here is how they do it.
Auto insurance companies quote the lowest rates for the type of insured that will add to their bottom line. For example, this type of insured may need to be between 25 and 40, carries high limits, and drives a lower-performance vehicle. Any driver that matches those criteria gets the lowest rates as well as save money with a new company.
Potential customers who fall short of the "perfect" profile will be quoted a higher premium and ends up with business going elsewhere. If you listen to the ad wording, they say "drivers that switch" not "all people who quote" can get the lowest rates when switching. That's the way companies can truthfully make those statements. Because each company has a different risk profile, you absolutely need to get Denver auto insurance quotes from several different companies. It's not possible to predict with any certainty which company will have the lowest Audi A4 insurance in Denver.
You can lower your car insurance rates
Drivers who switch companies do it for many reasons like high prices, poor customer service, policy non-renewal and delays in paying claims. No matter why you want to switch, finding the right car insurance provider is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
In this article, we presented a lot of ways to find cheap Audi A4 insurance in Denver. It's most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your prices. You may even find the lowest premium rates come from a company that doesn't do a lot of advertising.
When you buy Denver auto insurance online, don't be tempted to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many cases where consumers will sacrifice comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to discover later that it was a big mistake. The goal is to find the BEST coverage at the best cost, not the least amount of coverage.
- Choosing an Insurance Company (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for a Dodge Ram in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Northglenn, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)