Want a free price quotes on low-cost insurance rates in Colorado Springs, CO? Colorado Springs shoppers have a choice when shopping for the best price on Volkswagen Eos insurance. They can either spend hours contacting agents getting price quotes or use the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a better way to buy insurance and we'll show you the quickest way to get price quotes for your Volkswagen and find the lowest price from Colorado Springs insurance agents and online providers.
A study showed that nearly 70% of consumers have remained with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and just short of a majority have never quoted insurance rates at all. With the average premium in Colorado being $1,810, drivers could pocket approximately $610 a year by just comparing quotes, but most just don't grasp the large savings they would see if they changed companies.
It's a good idea to get comparison quotes before your next renewal since prices are constantly changing. Just because you had the best price on Volkswagen Eos insurance in Colorado Springs a few years ago you will most likely find a better rate quote today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because we're going to show you one of the quickest ways to find better rates and still maintain coverage.
Locating the most cost-effective auto insurance policy in Colorado Springs is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. If you have a policy now, you should be able to reduce the price you pay using the ideas covered in this article. Drivers just need to learn the proper methods to quote multiple rates over the internet.
Companies offering Volkswagen Eos insurance in Colorado
The car insurance companies shown below are ready to provide quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the lowest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|EOS Komfort Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$310||$592||$362||$22||$108||$1,394||$116|
|EOS Luxury Turbo 2-Dr Convertible||$190||$340||$352||$20||$106||$1,008||$84|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Price estimates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can increase or decrease coverage rates substantially.
Physical damage deductibles
The diagram below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can influence Volkswagen Eos insurance premiums for each different age group. The information is based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Auto insurance premiums by gender
The information below compares Volkswagen Eos insurance premiums for male and female drivers. Data assumes no claims, a clean driving record, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no policy discounts are applied.
Smart Consumers Can Cut Insurance Costs
Lots of things are used when you quote your car insurance policy. Some factors are common sense such as your driving history, but others are not as apparent such as your credit history and annual miles driven. Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the things that are used to determine car insurance rates. If you have a feel for what influences your rates, this enables you to make decisions that could result in lower premium levels.
- Low deductibles can be expensive - Your deductibles define the amount the insured will be required to pay if the claim is covered. Physical damage protection, also called comprehensive and collision insurance, is used to repair damage to your car. Some examples of claims that would be covered are colliding with a stationary object, hail damage, and damage from wind. The more you choose to pay out-of-pocket, the better rate you will receive.
- Keep the miles off and save - The more you drive each year the more you will pay for car insurance. Most insurance companies calculate rates based upon how you use the vehicle. Vehicles that sit idle most of the time cost less to insure compared to those used for work or business. Double check that your declarations sheet properly reflects the correct driver usage. Having the wrong rating on your Eos may be costing you higher rates.
- Do thieves like your car? - Driving a car with advanced anti-theft systems can earn a premium discount. Theft deterrent systems such as LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM's OnStar system all aid in stopping auto theft.
- Big cities mean more claims - Being located in less populated areas of the country is a good thing when trying to find low car insurance rates. People in densely populated areas regularly have more auto accidents and longer commutes to work. Fewer drivers on the road translates into fewer accident claims as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
- Volkswagen Eos claim statistics - Companies use statistical claims data to determine a price that will be profitable for them. Models that are shown to have higher claim amounts or frequency will be charged more to insure. The data below shows the historical loss data for Volkswagen Eos vehicles.
For each policy coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of make, model or trim level, is a value of 100. Values below 100 suggest a positive loss record, while values that are 100 or greater point to more claims or tendancy to have higher losses.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Volkswagen Eos Vehicles
Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Volkswagen Eos Convertible 88 77 78 76
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Car insurance can cost a lot, but companies offer discounts to help offset the cost. Many discounts should be triggered at the time of purchase, but some may not be applied and must be asked for in order for you to get them.
- No Claim Discounts - Drivers who don't have accidents pay much less compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount - Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS and/or traction control can avoid accidents and will save you 10% or more on Eos insurance in Colorado Springs.
- Service Members Pay Less - Being on active deployment in the military may lower your premium rates slightly.
- Colorado Springs Homeowners Discount - Just owning your own home can save a few bucks because maintaining a house requires personal responsibility.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage - This isn't a discount exactly, but a handful of insurance companies will turn a blind eye to one accident before your rates go up if you have no claims prior to the accident.
- Defensive Driving Course - Taking part in a course teaching defensive driver skills is a good idea and can lower rates and also improve your driving technique.
- Government Employees - Having worked for a branch of the government can earn a discount up to 10% with select insurance companies.
- Distant College Student Discount - Any of your kids who are attending college and don't have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- E-sign Discounts - A handful of larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks get Colorado Springs car insurance on their website.
- Renewal Discounts - Select larger companies give a discount for buying a new policy early. You may see this discount when you get Colorado Springs car insurance quotes online.
One thing to note about discounts is that most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. So even though it sounds like adding up those discounts means a free policy, auto insurance companies aren't that generous. Any qualifying discounts should help lower the cost of coverage.
Insurance companies that may have some of the discounts shown above possibly include:
If you are trying to find cheaper Colorado Springs car insurance quotes, ask every insurance company which discounts they offer. Discounts might not be available to policyholders in your area. If you would like to view insurers that offer many of these discounts in Colorado Springs, click here to view.
You may need help from an insurance agency
A lot of people just want to visit with an insurance agent and often times that is recommended Good insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and give you someone to call. One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain the lowest rates but still work with a licensed agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents in Colorado Springs who can give free rate quotes to get your business. You won't even need to contact any agents because prices are sent immediately to you. If you want to compare rates from a specific insurance company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Selecting an insurer should include more criteria than just the quoted price. Any good agent in Colorado Springs should know the answers to these questions.
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Colorado?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
If you feel you receive positive feedback to all your questions as well as a price you're happy with, you've probably found an insurance company that can adequately provide insurance.
Will just any policy work for me?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing adequate coverage for your vehicles, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions may help you determine whether you could use an agent's help.
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- Is my Volkswagen Eos covered for smoke damage?
- What is medical payments coverage?
- What are good deductibles for a Volkswagen Eos?
If you can't answer these questions, you might consider talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Shop smart and save
When searching for affordable Colorado Springs car insurance quotes, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are many occasions where an insured cut uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret at claim time that they should have had better coverage. The ultimate goal is to get the best coverage possible at a price you can afford, but do not skimp to save money.
Discount Volkswagen Eos insurance in Colorado Springs can be purchased both online and with local Colorado Springs insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some companies may not have internet price quotes and these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through independent insurance agencies.
In this article, we presented many tips how you can get a better price on Volkswagen Eos insurance in Colorado Springs. It's most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the better chance you'll have of finding inexpensive Colorado Springs car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest auto insurance rates are with an unexpected company.
Much more information about car insurance in Colorado can be found on the following sites:
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Retired Military in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Homeowners in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Loveland, CO? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota 4Runner? (FAQ)
- Understanding Limits and Deductibles (Allstate)
- Determining Your Vehicle's Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)
- Self-driving cars won't replace humans (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)