Having to pay for high-priced Chrysler 300 insurance in Denver can overdraw your bank account and possibly require you to analyze your spending habits.
A recent auto insurance study discovered that most auto insurance buyers kept their policy with the same company for at least the last four years, and roughly 40% of drivers have never compared quotes from other companies. Consumers in Denver can save $610 each year just by shopping around, but they just assume it's a time-consuming process to shop around. Numerous car insurance companies battle to insure your vehicles, so it's not easy to compare every insurance company to find the lowest rate possible on Chrysler 300 insurance in Denver.
It's important to compare prices before your next renewal because rates tend to go up over time. Even if you got the best deal on Chrysler 300 insurance in Denver two years ago you can probably find a better price now. Forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because you're about to learn how to use online quotes to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
Slash rates with these five rate reducing discounts
Some insurance providers don't always advertise their entire list of discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the next list breaks down both the well known and the more hidden discounts that may be available.
- Senior Discount - Mature drivers could receive a slight reduction on a Denver auto insurance quote.
- Responsible Driver Discount - Safe drivers can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates than less cautious drivers.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Driving fewer miles may enable drivers to earn slightly better premium rates than normal.
- No Accidents - Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay much less when compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Switch and Save Discount - Select larger companies give a discount for renewing your policy prior to your current 300 insurance policy expiring. This discount can save up to 10%.
It's important to note that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think you could get a free auto insurance policy, it just doesn't work that way.
The best auto insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are included below.
- Farm Bureau may offer discounts for multi-vehicle, good student, multi-policy, renewal discount, and safe driver.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for driver's education, good driver, anti-theft, Drive Safe & Save, and multiple autos.
- Progressive may have discounts that include online signing, continuous coverage, online quote discount, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
- Allstate has discounts for good payer, farm vehicle, defensive driver, early signing, auto/life discount, and resident student.
- Nationwide may include discounts for business or organization, accident-free, anti-theft, family plan, and good student.
- MetLife has savings for accident-free, good student, multi-policy, claim-free, good driver, defensive driver
If you need lower rates, check with each insurance company which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts may not apply in your area.
Cutting your Denver car insurance rates doesn't have to be difficult. Just spend a few minutes on the computer comparing free Denver auto insurance quotes from some recommended companies.
Getting free quotes online is quite simple, and it makes it obsolete to physically go to local Denver insurance agencies. Shopping for car insurance online eliminates this option unless you have a need for the professional guidance of an agent trained in personal lines coverage. You can, however, comparison shop online and have a local agent actually service the policy.
The companies shown below can provide comparison quotes in Denver, CO. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|300 Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$162||$332||$396||$24||$118||$1,032||$86|
|300 Touring Plus 4-Dr Sedan||$294||$608||$456||$28||$136||$1,522||$127|
|300 Touring AWD 4-Dr||$240||$492||$456||$28||$136||$1,352||$113|
|300 S V6 4-Dr Sedan||$306||$538||$352||$20||$106||$1,322||$110|
|300 Touring Signature 4-Dr Sedan||$250||$434||$352||$20||$106||$1,162||$97|
|300 Touring Executive 4-Dr Sedan||$210||$416||$474||$28||$142||$1,270||$106|
|300 Touring Signature AWD 4-Dr||$422||$910||$474||$28||$142||$1,976||$165|
|300 Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$216||$426||$338||$20||$100||$1,100||$92|
|300 C 4-Dr Sedan||$378||$764||$474||$28||$142||$1,786||$149|
|300 S V8 4-Dr Sedan||$262||$514||$330||$20||$98||$1,224||$102|
|300 Limited AWD 4-Dr||$368||$726||$358||$22||$108||$1,582||$132|
|300 C AWD 4-Dr||$214||$416||$330||$20||$98||$1,078||$90|
|300 SRT-8 4-Dr Sedan||$380||$740||$352||$20||$106||$1,598||$133|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Prices do not factor in vehicle location which can lower or raise coverage rates substantially.
Premiums by gender and age
The illustration below compares Chrysler 300 insurance costs for male and female drivers. The rates are based on no claims or violations, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are factored in.
Get rate quotes but still have a local neighborhood Denver car insurance agent
Some people still prefer to sit down with an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind Most agents can help determine the best coverages and give you someone to call. A good thing about getting online price quotes is that you can obtain cheaper prices and also buy local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), the quote information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Denver who can give free rate quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won't even need to visit any agencies because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. If you wish to compare rates from a specific car insurance provider, you just need to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
Finding the right insurance company needs to be determined by more than just a low price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
If you want a local Denver insurance agent, there are a couple of types of insurance agents and how they are slightly different. Insurance agencies in Denver can be classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Either one can insure your vehicles properly, but it's worth learning the subtle differences because it can factor into your selection of an agent.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents of this type write business for a single company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot place coverage with different providers so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. These agents are trained well on what they offer which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Denver who may provide you with comparison quotes.
Alan Deines - State Farm Insurance Agent
2120 S Ash St Unit 150 - Denver, CO 80222 - (303) 388-4400 - View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
These type of agents often have affiliation with several companies and that gives them the ability to insure amongst many companies and find you the best rates. If they find a lower price, your agent can switch companies and you can keep the same agent. When comparing car insurance rates, you need to get insurance quotes from a couple of independent agencies in order to compare the most rates.
Below is a list of independent agencies in Denver who can help you get comparison quotes.
57 W Alameda Ave - Denver, CO 80223 - (303) 722-2841 - View Map
Three reasons car insurance is important
Even though it's not necessarily cheap to insure a Chrysler in Denver, maintaining insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- The majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a minimum amount of liability protection if you don't want to risk a ticket. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your 300, most lenders will have a requirement that you have full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Chrysler at a more expensive rate and make you pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Car insurance preserves not only your vehicle but also your assets. It will also provide coverage for most medical and hospital costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your Chrysler gets damaged, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance definitely exceed the price paid, particularly for liability claims. But the average American driver is wasting up to $820 a year so compare rates at every policy renewal to make sure the price is not too high.
Learn about auto insurance coverages for a Chrysler 300
Understanding the coverages of your policy aids in choosing the best coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Auto insurance terms can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring. Shown next are the usual coverages found on most auto insurance policies.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers - Your UM/UIM coverage gives you protection when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle's damage.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law (Colorado limits are 25/50/15), it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. That's why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Collision coverages - Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with an object or car. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against things such as hitting a mailbox, backing into a parked car and colliding with another moving vehicle. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible on your 300 to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision) - This pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, vandalism, theft, hitting a bird and damage from getting keyed. The maximum amount your auto insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Medical expense insurance - Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for expenses for rehabilitation expenses, X-ray expenses and chiropractic care. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Liability car insurance - Liability insurance protects you from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property by causing an accident. Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have values of 25/50/15 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $15,000 of coverage for damaged propery.
Liability insurance covers claims such as pain and suffering, emergency aid, repair bills for other people's vehicles and repair costs for stationary objects. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but it's cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible. Colorado requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/15 but you should consider buying higher limits.
In the end, you can save money
When shopping online for auto insurance, it's not a good idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are many occasions where an insured dropped physical damage coverage only to regret that the savings was not a smart move. The goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best possible price, not the least amount of coverage.
Affordable Chrysler 300 insurance in Denver is attainable on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who don't offer internet price quotes and these smaller providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Under 21 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Aurora, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Veterans in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance for Infrequent Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Lyft Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)