How long has it been since you shopped around for more competitive Chevy Impala insurance in Denver? Finding the cheapest insurance for your Chevy Impala in Colorado can normally be difficult, but you can use the following methods and make it easy. There is a better way to compare insurance rates and we'll show you the proper way to price shop coverage on a Chevy and find the cheapest rates from Denver insurance agents and online providers.
The quickest way to compare rates for Chevy Impala insurance in Denver takes advantage of the fact most larger insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to provide you with free rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details like which vehicles you own, coverage limits, how your vehicles are used, and types of safety features. The data is then sent to insurance companies and they provide comparison quotes very quickly.
To compare multiple company affordable Chevy Impala insurance rates now, click here and enter your zip code.
The companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you get rate quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Premium costs do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can raise or lower price quotes noticeably.
Yearly auto insurance costs for men versus women
The diagram below shows the comparison of Chevrolet Impala annual premium costs for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no accidents, no driving violations, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Lower rate quotes by earning discounts
Some insurers don't necessarily list the entire discount list in an easy-to-find place, so we took the time to find some of the more common and also the lesser-known credits available to bring down your rates.
- Discount for New Cars - Putting insurance on a new Impala can save you some money since newer vehicles are generally safer.
- Payment Discounts - By paying your entire bill at once as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Early Signing - A few companies offer discounts for renewing your policy prior to your current Impala insurance policy expiration. It's a savings of about 10%.
- Bundle and Save - When you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you will save nearly 15% which can help you find the cheapest Chevrolet Impala insurance in Denver.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers - Safe drivers can save up to 40% or more on their Denver car insurance quote compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
As a footnote on discounts, some credits don't apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. If you do the math and it seems like you could get a free auto insurance policy, it's just not the way it works.
A few popular companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are shown below.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including multi-policy, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, homeowner, good student, and online signing.
- AAA has discounts for multi-car, multi-policy, pay-in-full, good student, anti-theft, education and occupation, and good driver.
- Farmers Insurance includes discounts for homeowner, business and professional, mature driver, good student, electronic funds transfer, and distant student.
- GEICO offers discounts for driver training, military active duty, anti-theft, multi-vehicle, and defensive driver.
- Esurance discounts include online quote, good student, multi-policy, claim free, anti-lock brakes, and Switch & Save.
- SAFECO may offer discounts for teen safety rewards, anti-theft, bundle discounts, teen safe driver, and multi-car.
- State Farm may have discounts that include Drive Safe & Save, defensive driving training, good driver, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and driver's education.
It's a good idea to ask every prospective company which discounts they offer. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply to policies in your area.
The Chevy Impala Insurance Premium Equation
Consumers need to have an understanding of a few of the rating criteria that are used to determine auto insurance rates. When consumers understand what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this allows you to make good choices that will entitle you to better auto insurance rates.
Discounts for married couples - Having a wife or husband helps lower the price when shopping for auto insurance. Having a significant other demonstrates that you tend to be more financially stable and statistics show married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Low mileage costs less - The higher the miles on your Chevy in a year's time the more you'll pay to insure it. The majority of insurers charge to insure your cars based upon how much you drive. Autos not used for work or commuting receive lower rates than those that get driven frequently. It's a good idea to make sure your auto insurance policy shows the correct usage for each vehicle. An incorrectly rated Impala is just wasting money.
Improve your credit rating and save - Having a bad credit history is likely to be a major factor in determining your rates. Insureds that have very good credit scores tend to be better risks to insure than drivers with lower ratings. Therefore, if your credit history is lower than you'd like, you could save money insuring your Chevrolet Impala if you clean up your credit.
Avoid traffic tickets - Having just one moving violation can increase rates by as much as twenty percent. Drivers with clean records receive lower rates compared to drivers with tickets. Drivers with license-revoking tickets like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may need to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state in order to keep their license.
Incidental coverages can cost a lot - There are quite a few additional extra coverages that can waste your money if you don't pay attention. Coverages for rental car coverage, towing coverage, and additional equipment coverage are examples of these. These may sound like a good investment when discussing your needs, but now you might not need them so remove them from your policy.
Liability protection limits should be high - Your policy's liability coverage provides coverage when a jury decides you are liable for an accident. Liability insurance provides legal defense coverage starting from day one. Liability insurance is pretty cheap when compared with rates for comp and collision, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
Do you work long hours in a stressful occupation? - Do you have a high-stress occupation? Jobs like doctors, airline pilots, and emergency personnel generally pay the highest rates due to intense work situations and lots of time spent away from family. Other professions such as professors, athletes and retirees have the lowest average rates.
Insure car and home with the same company - Most auto insurance companies will give a discount to insureds that buy multiple policies in the form of a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to ten or even fifteen percent. Even if you qualify for this discount already, it's still a good idea to check prices from other companies to help guarantee you have the best rates. Drivers may still find better rates by buying insurance from more than one company.
Chevy Impala statistical loss data - Companies factor in insurance loss information to help calculate a profitable premium price. Vehicles that the statistics show to have higher frequency or amount of claims will have increased rates. The table below illustrates the insurance loss data used by companies for Chevy Impala vehicles.
For each type of coverage, the loss probability for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is considered to be 100. Numbers under 100 indicate better than average losses, while percentage numbers above 100 point to more losses or statistically larger claims.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Chevrolet Impala Models
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Chevrolet Impala Limited||100||115||79||142||148||153|
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Car insurance is available from local insurance agents
Some people prefer to talk to a local agent and that is a personal choice. Experienced insurance agents are trained risk managers and help submit paperwork. A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates and also buy local.
By using this short form, your insurance coverage information gets sent to agents in your area who will give competitive quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won't have to contact an agency because quoted prices will be sent to the email address you provide. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a specific company, just navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
Selecting an company needs to be determined by more than just a low price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Colorado?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Denver for you
If you are wanting to purchase car insurance from a local Denver insurance agent, it's helpful to know the different types of agents and how they are slightly different. Car insurance agents are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Either one can insure your vehicles properly, but it's important to know how they are different since it could factor into your selection of an agent.
These type of agents have only one company to place business with and examples are AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so if the price isn't competitive there isn't much they can do. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on their products and sales techniques which can be an advantage. Drivers often buy from the same agent for years mainly due to the brand legacy and strong financial ratings.
Below are exclusive agents in Denver who can help you get price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Denise Hoffman
535 16th St #350 - Denver, CO 80202 - (303) 628-0554 - View Map
- Caramel Russell-Rouse - State Farm Insurance Agent
999 S Monaco Pkwy #200 - Denver, CO 80224 - (303) 424-0420 - View Map
- Tammy Hill - State Farm Insurance Agent
4650 Tower Rd Unit 101 - Denver, CO 80249 - (303) 373-9500 - View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent are not employed by one company so they have the ability to put coverage with lots of companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If they quote lower rates, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don't have to switch agencies.
When comparing rate quotes, you will want to get rate quotes from several independent agencies to get the best comparison. They often place coverage with smaller companies which could offer lower prices.
The following are independent agents in Denver that are able to give price quote information.
- All Insurance Agency
67 Knox Ct - Denver, CO 80219 - (303) 935-3661 - View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Lloyd Pro Group Agency
1400 S Columbine St - Denver, CO 80210 - (970) 230-3020 - View Map
- A Complete Home and Auto Insurance Agency
44 Cook St #100 - Denver, CO 80206 - (303) 650-0060 - View Map
Car insurance can be complex
When quoting and choosing proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions might help in determining whether or not you would benefit from an agent's advice.
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my Chevy Impala?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- Who is covered by my policy?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Does car insurance advertising bend the truth?
Consumers can't escape the ads that claim the cheapest premium rates from the likes of Allstate, GEICO and Progressive. All the companies advertise the message of big savings if you switch your coverage to them.
How do they all offer drivers better rates? You have to listen carefully.
Different companies give the best rates for the driver that will not have excessive claims. One example of this type of risk profile may be between 25 and 40, has no claims, and drives less than 5,000 miles a year. Anyone that meets those criteria will most likely get cheap auto insurance rates and will cut their rates substantially.
Consumers who cannot meet these standards may receive a higher premium which leads to business going elsewhere. The trick is to say "customers who switch" but not "all drivers who get quotes" save that much money. That's why insurance companies can confidently make claims that they all have the best auto insurance rates. Because of these techniques, you really should compare many company's auto insurance rates. It's just not possible to know the company that will have better rates than you're paying now.
A little work can save a LOT of money
Cost effective Chevy Impala insurance can be found on the web and from local agencies, so you should be comparing quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance providers do not offer rates over the internet and these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through local independent agents.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it's not a good idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. In many cases, an insured dropped liability coverage limits only to regret at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your objective should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
In this article, we presented many ideas to lower your Chevy Impala insurance auto insurance rates in Denver. It's most important to understand that the more you quote Denver car insurance, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the lowest auto insurance rates come from a small mutual company.
Additional detailed information is located at these sites:
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Subaru Outback in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Auto Insurance Quotes for College Graduates? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 50 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Car Insurance for Drivers Requiring a SR22? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Toyota Corolla in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- Determining Your Vehicle's Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)