How long has it been since you compared quotes for lower-priced Volvo XC60 insurance in Denver? Overpriced Volvo XC60 insurance in Denver can draw down your accounts and make it impossible to make ends meet. Price shopping at each renewal can save money and help to tighten up your finances.
A recent survey discovered that over 70% of consumers kept buying from the same company for more than four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never quoted insurance rates at all. Denver insurance shoppers could save an average of approximately 35% each year by just comparing rate quotes, but most tend to underestimate the amount of savings they would get if they bought a different policy.
There is such a variety of auto insurance companies to buy insurance from, and even though it's nice to have a selection, having more insurers makes it harder to find a good deal for Volvo XC60 insurance in Denver.
Choosing the best rates in Denver is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. If you are insured now, you will most likely be able to reduce premiums using this information. But Colorado drivers do need to know the methods companies use to charge you for coverage and apply this information to your search.
Companies offering Volvo XC60 insurance in Colorado
The companies shown below can provide free quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you click on several of them to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|XC60 3.2 2WD||$220||$368||$298||$18||$90||$994||$83|
|XC60 3.2 AWD||$300||$526||$362||$22||$108||$1,318||$110|
|XC60 T6 AWD AWD||$146||$282||$280||$16||$84||$808||$67|
|XC60 T6-R AWD AWD||$252||$400||$308||$18||$92||$1,070||$89|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, and homeowner. Price information does not factor in specific location which can change price quotes substantially.
Premiums by gender and age
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Volvo XC60 auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premium estimates are based on no accidents or driving violations, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Violations and accidents raise rates
The diagram below highlights how traffic violations and accident claims can affect Volvo XC60 insurance costs for each different age category. The data is based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Take policy discounts and save on Volvo XC60 insurance in Denver
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but companies offer discounts to help bring down the price. Many discounts should be triggered at the time you complete a quote, but a few need to be manually applied before you get the savings.
- Denver Homeowners Pay Less - Owning a home in Denver can earn you a little savings because of the fact that having a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Distant Student Discount - Kids who live away from home at college and leave their car at home may qualify for this discount.
- Early Payment Discounts - By making one initial payment as opposed to paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Safety Restraint Discount - Requiring all passengers to use their safety belts can save up to 15% on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Drive Safe and Save - Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more compared to accident prone drivers.
- Bundle and Save - If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance with one insurance company you could earn a discount of over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Sign Online - A few companies will give you a small discount get Denver car insurance on the internet.
- Early Renewal Discounts - Select companies give a discount for switching companies before your current coverage expires. You may see this discount when you get Denver car insurance quotes online.
- Driver Training Discounts - Taking part in a course in safe driver could possibly earn you a 5% discount and also improve your driving technique.
- Anti-theft Discount - Cars and trucks optioned with advanced anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and will save you 10% or more on XC60 insurance in Denver.
As a footnote on discounts, most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. If you do the math and it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, car insurance companies aren't that generous.
A list of companies and their offered discounts can be found below.
- State Farm offers discounts for multiple policy, Steer Clear safe driver discount, accident-free, driver's education, student away at school, defensive driving training, and anti-theft.
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, and online signing.
- Travelers includes discounts for home ownership, driver training, student away at school, continuous insurance, IntelliDrive, and hybrid/electric vehicle.
- American Family offers premium reductions for Steer into Savings, good student, accident-free, mySafetyValet, and good driver.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including preferred payment discount, teen driver discount, exclusive group savings, hybrid vehicle, multi-car, and new move discount.
When getting free Denver car insurance quotes, it's a good idea to all the companies which credits you are entitled to. Discounts might not be offered in Denver. To view insurance companies with the best Volvo XC60 insurance discounts in Colorado, follow this link.
Your situation helps dictate your coverage
When quoting and comparing the right insurance coverage, there really is not a "best" method to buy coverage. Every insured's situation is different.
For example, these questions might point out whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Is motorclub coverage worth it?
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- What is an adequate liability insurance limit?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Are car insurance agents obsolete?
Many drivers would prefer to sit down with an agent. The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is you can get cheap rate quotes but still work with a licensed agent.
After filling out this short form, the coverage information gets sent to companies in Denver that can provide free Denver car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won't even need to drive around as quotes are delivered to you. You can find lower rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote from a specific company, don't hesitate to search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Picking the best company requires more thought than just a low price. A good agent in Denver will have answers to these questions.
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Is there a local claims center in Denver?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Denver?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Colorado?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
When searching for a local Denver insurance agency, it's helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents can be described as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents can only provide one company's prices and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. They are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so keep that in mind. They are usually quite knowledgeable on their company's products which can be an advantage.
Listed below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Denver that can give you price quote information.
Bao Ngoc Nguyen - State Farm Insurance Agent
1699 S Federal Blvd b - Denver, CO 80219 - (303) 975-1100 - View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agents do not have single company limitations so they have the ability to put coverage through lots of different companies and find you cheaper rates. If they find a lower price, your policy is moved internally and you don't have to find a new agent. When comparing rate quotes, you will definitely want to include several independent agencies for the best price selection.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Denver willing to provide price quote information.
Cheaper car insurance is a realistic goal
In this article, we covered a lot of ways to compare Volvo XC60 insurance rates in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher your chance of finding affordable Volvo XC60 insurance quotes. You may even discover the lowest rates come from a company that doesn't do a lot of advertising.
Drivers who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as denial of a claim, poor customer service, policy non-renewal and lack of trust in their agent. It doesn't matter what your reason, choosing a new company can be pretty painless.
When searching for cheaper Denver car insurance quotes, you should never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are too many instances where an accident victim reduced full coverage only to discover later that it was a big error on their part. Your objective should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best price and still be able to protect your assets.
Much more information about car insurance in Colorado can be found at these links:
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- What is the Best Auto Insurance in Broomfield, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Ken Caryl, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest in Parker, Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much is Colorado Auto Insurance for High School Students? (FAQ)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)