Do you want to stop overpaying and find lower-priced Subaru Legacy insurance in Denver? Paying for high-priced Subaru Legacy insurance in Denver can consume your budget and force you to make sacrifices. Performing a rate comparison is a fast and free way to lower your bills every month.
A study showed that a large majority of consumers have stayed with the same insurance company for over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never shopped around. Colorado insurance shoppers could pocket $600 a year, but they don't invest the time required to find lower-cost insurance by shopping around. Insurance companies such as GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive all claim big savings, bombarding you with ad campaigns and it is challenging if not impossible to see through the cute green geckos and mayhem and find the best price available.
Most major insurance companies allow you to get price estimates on the web. Doing online quotes for Subaru Legacy insurance in Denver is very simple as all you need to do is type in the amount of coverage you want on the page. When complete, the system will obtain information on your driving record and credit history and generates a price. This streamlines rate comparisons, and it is important to get many rate quotes if you want to find affordable rates.
To quickly compare rates now, compare rates from the companies below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you copy the coverage information exactly as they are listed on your policy. This makes sure you will have a price comparison using the exact same coverages.
The companies in the list below can provide price quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple companies are shown, it's a good idea that you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Legacy 2.5I Premium||$266||$416||$388||$22||$116||$1,208||$101|
|Legacy 2.5I Premium||$346||$502||$308||$18||$92||$1,266||$106|
|Legacy 3.6R Premium||$360||$562||$338||$20||$102||$1,382||$115|
|Legacy 2.5I Limited||$420||$546||$298||$18||$90||$1,372||$114|
|Legacy 2.5GT Premium||$232||$340||$298||$18||$90||$978||$82|
|Legacy 3.6R Limited||$324||$556||$338||$20||$102||$1,340||$112|
|Legacy 2.5 GT Limited||$264||$426||$338||$20||$102||$1,150||$96|
|Legacy 2.5 GT Limited||$478||$644||$392||$24||$118||$1,656||$138|
|Legacy 2.5 GT Limited||$200||$332||$314||$18||$94||$958||$80|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, and homeowner. Price information does not factor in vehicle location which can change prices noticeably.
The information below shows how choosing a deductible and can influence Subaru Legacy insurance premiums for different categories of driver ages. The premiums are based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Why you need insurance for your Subaru vehicle
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Denver, paying for car insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy a specific minimum amount of liability protection in order to be legal. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Subaru Legacy, most lenders will make it mandatory that you buy full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If the policy lapses, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Subaru at a much higher rate and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects both your car and your personal assets. It will also provide coverage for many types of medical costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are sued as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of buying enough insurance more than cancel out the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Today the average American driver is overpaying over $810 a year so you should quote rates every year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Get cheaper Subaru Legacy insurance in Denver with discounts
Car insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but you can get discounts to cut the cost considerably. Certain discounts will be applied at quote time, but once in a while a discount must be asked about before you will receive the discount.
- Discounts for Good Drivers - Drivers who don't get into accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Denver car insurance quote than their less cautious counterparts.
- Bundled Policy Discount - When you combine your homeowners and auto insurance with one insurance company you could earn a discount of at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Membership in Organizations - Having an affiliation with qualifying employment or professional organizations may earn a discount when getting a Denver car insurance quote.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Maintaining low annual mileage may enable drivers to earn cheaper rates.
- Driver's Ed - It's a good idea to have your young drivers enroll and complete driver's education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Student Discounts - This discount can earn a discount of 20% or more. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Telematics Devices - Insureds that choose to allow their car insurance company to analyze where and when they drive by using a telematics device in their vehicle like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm may get a rate reduction if they are good drivers.
As a sidenote, some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think you could get a free car insurance policy, you won't be that lucky.
If you would like to see a list of providers with discount rates in Denver, click here.
Are auto insurance agents used anymore?
Many drivers just prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is a smart decision Good agents can point out coverage gaps and will help you if you have claims. One of the great benefits of comparing rate quotes online is you may find the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), your information is transmitted to participating agents in Denver that can give you free Denver car insurance quotes to get your business. You never need to find an agent on your own since rate quotes are delivered instantly to you. In the event you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, just go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding a good company should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
Shown below is a short list of car insurance companies in Denver that may be willing to give price quote information for Subaru Legacy insurance in Denver.
Alan Deines - State Farm Insurance Agent
2120 S Ash St Unit 150 - Denver, CO 80222 - (303) 388-4400 - View Map
Bao Ngoc Nguyen - State Farm Insurance Agent
1699 S Federal Blvd b - Denver, CO 80219 - (303) 975-1100 - View Map
Keep this in mind when shopping around
There are still a few companies who may not provide online quoting and usually these smaller providers only sell through local independent agencies. Cheap Subaru Legacy insurance in Denver is available on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, so you should be comparing quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture.
When buying insurance coverage, it's a bad idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. In too many instances, an accident victim reduced liability coverage limits and discovered at claim time that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your goal should be to get the best coverage possible at the best cost, but do not skimp to save money.
For more information, take a look at the articles below:
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Edge? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Car Insurance for a Hyundai Sonata? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Handicapped Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Ken Caryl, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Teenagers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Car Insurance Rates for a Company Car? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Single Moms in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Electric Cars in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Used Cars in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Higher speed limits cause more fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)