Are you trying to find cheaper Kia Sportage insurance in Colorado Springs? Saving money on Kia Sportage insurance in Colorado Springs is frustrating for drivers who have little experience online rate comparisons. Drivers have so many different companies and agents to choose from that it can easily turn into a lot of work to compare rates in Colorado on Kia Sportage insurance.
Sad but true, the majority of drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for four years or more, and roughly 40% of drivers have never shopped around. Colorado drivers could save up to $610 every year just by getting comparison quotes, but they underestimate how much they could save if they changed companies.
Companies offering affordable Kia Sportage rate quotes in Colorado Springs, CO
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer price quotes in Colorado Springs, CO. If the list has multiple companies, it's a good idea that you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sportage LX 2WD 4-Dr||$258||$516||$426||$26||$128||$1,354||$113|
|Sportage LX 2WD 4-Dr||$140||$268||$456||$28||$136||$1,028||$86|
|Sportage EX 2WD 4-Dr||$162||$282||$358||$22||$108||$932||$78|
|Sportage LX 4WD 4-Dr||$294||$536||$358||$22||$108||$1,318||$110|
|Sportage EX 4WD 4-Dr||$344||$546||$460||$28||$138||$1,516||$126|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Rate quotes do not factor in specific location which can modify premium rates greatly.
Higher deductibles save money
The information below highlights how deductible selection and can raise or lower Kia Sportage insurance costs for each age group. The costs are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied.
Get discounts on Colorado Springs insurance
Some insurance providers don't always advertise every discount very clearly, so we break down both well-publicized and also the lesser-known insurance savings.
- Paper-free Discount - Certain insurance companies give back up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up digitally online.
- Discount for Life Insurance - Some insurance carriers give a break if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with ABS or steering control are safer to drive so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Discount for Good Grades - Maintaining excellent grades can earn a discount of 20% or more. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Military Deployment Discount - Being deployed with a military unit can result in better premium rates.
- Senior Citizen Rates - Drivers over the age of 55 may receive lower premium rates.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Low mileage vehicles could earn cheaper prices.
- Own a Home - Owning your own home or condo can save a few bucks because maintaining a house demonstrates responsibility.
One thing to note about discounts is that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most cut specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies wouldn't make money that way. Any qualifying discounts should help lower your policy premium.
Some companies who may offer most of the discounts above include:
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company the best way to save money. Discounts may not be offered in every state. To see providers who offer discounts in Colorado, follow this link.
What is the best car insurance coverage?
Always remember that when buying proper insurance coverage, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance needs to address that. For instance, these questions might help in determining if you might need an agent's assistance.
- What does PIP insurance cover?
- Is there coverage for my trailer?
- Do I need rental car coverage?
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- What states are considered no-fault?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
If you're not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
When to contact a local insurance agent
Some people just want to sit down and talk to an agent and that is not a bad decision The biggest benefit of comparing rates online is you can get cheap auto insurance quotes but still work with a licensed agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), the quote information is emailed to insurance agents in Colorado Springs that give free quotes for your coverage. There is no reason to leave your computer due to the fact that quote results will go instantly to you. Get lower rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you need to get a rate quote from a specific company, feel free to jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Choosing the best company is decision based upon more than just the quoted price. Any good agent in Colorado Springs should know the answers to these questions.
- Will they give you a referral list?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Colorado Springs?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- What is the agency's Better Business Bureau rating?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
Two different types of car insurance agents
If you prefer to buy auto insurance from a local insurance agency, there are a couple of types of insurance agents and how they are slightly different. Colorado Springs agents are categorized either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents can only provide pricing for a single company like American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so it's a take it or leave it situation. They are trained well on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price. Some consumers prefer to use the same exclusive agent primarily because of the brand instead of buying on price only.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agents in Colorado Springs that are able to give rate quotes.
- Farmers Insurance - Michael Hendrickson
24 S Weber St #135 - Colorado Springs, CO 80903 - (719) 572-5938 - View Map
- State Farm: Jeff Libby
7610 N Union Blvd #115 - Colorado Springs, CO 80920 - (719) 593-9200 - View Map
- American Family Insurance - Dave Karstens Agency Inc.
3225 Templeton Gap Rd Ste 104 - Colorado Springs, CO 80907 - (719) 636-3336 - View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Independent insurance agents do not have single company limitations and that enables them to quote your coverage with lots of companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they can switch companies in-house and that require little work on your part.
When comparison shopping, you will definitely want to include a couple of independent agencies to maximize your price options. Many write coverage with additional companies that you may not be familiar with which may provide better rates.
Listed below are Colorado Springs independent insurance agents willing to provide price quotes.
- Solid Rock Insurance Agency
2850 Serendipity Cir W #230 - Colorado Springs, CO 80917 - (719) 574-0082 - View Map
- ALINK Insurance Services- Colorado Springs Location
2407 W Colorado Ave - Colorado Springs, CO 80904 - (719) 473-6262 - View Map
- Insurance Stops
2105 E Bijou St A - Colorado Springs, CO 80909 - (719) 636-3369 - View Map
After talking to the agent and getting good answers for all questions you ask as well as cheap Sportage insurance quotes, you may have found a car insurance agent that is professional and can provide auto insurance coverage.
Quote more and you will save more
More affordable insurance in Colorado Springs can be found from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Colorado Springs agents, and you should be comparing both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance companies do not provide online rate quotes and most of the time these smaller providers only sell through local independent agencies.
You just read a lot of techniques to find affordable Kia Sportage insurance in Colorado Springs. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your prices. Drivers may even discover the best premium rates are with some of the smallest insurance companies. Regional companies can often provide lower prices in certain areas than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
While you're price shopping online, do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are too many instances where consumers will sacrifice physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best cost, not the least amount of coverage.
For more information, feel free to visit these articles:
- Parking Tips to Reduce Door Dings (State Farm)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest in Grand Junction, Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Auto Insurance Rates for Teenage Males? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers Under 25 in Colorado? (FAQ)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Institute)