Want to learn the secrets to finding the cheapest BMW Z4 insurance in Denver? Pricey auto insurance in Denver can overdraw your bank account and force you to make sacrifices. Comparing rate quotes is a fast and free way to slash your bill and have more diposable income.
Inconceivable but true, most auto insurance customers kept their policy with the same company for a minimum of four years, and almost half have never quoted rates to find cheaper coverage. Colorado drivers can cut their rates by as much as 35% a year by just shopping around, but they don't believe the amount of money they would save if they swap their current policy for a cheaper one.
Since drivers have many companies and agents to choose from, it can be diffult for people to locate the cheapest company.
Best companies for BMW Z4 insurance
The following companies offer free rate quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you get prices from several of them to get the lowest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Z4 3.0I SDRIVE 2-Dr Roadster||$278||$500||$298||$18||$90||$1,184||$99|
|Z4 3.5I SDRIVE 2-Dr Roadster||$326||$726||$314||$18||$94||$1,478||$123|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Premium costs do not factor in Denver location which can modify premium rates noticeably.
How careless driving impacts auto insurance rates
The chart below highlights how traffic violations and accidents can influence BMW Z4 insurance premiums for different age groups. Data assumes a married female driver, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Affordable Denver car insurance quotes with discounts
Not too many consumers would say car insurance is affordable, but there may be some discounts that you may not know about. Most are applied when you get a quote, but some may not be applied and must be asked for before they will apply.
- Passenger Safety Discount - Vehicles with factory air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts as much as 30%.
- Theft Prevention Discount - Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles prevent vehicle theft and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Good Students Pay Less - Performing well in school can get you a discount of up to 25%. This discount can apply up until you turn 25.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts - Buying coverage for multiple cars or trucks with one company can get a discount for every vehicle.
- 55 and Retired - Drivers over the age of 55 are able to get reduced rates.
- Cautious Driver Discount - Drivers who don't get into accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Denver car insurance quote than their less cautious counterparts.
- Student Driver Training - Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them enroll and complete driver's education if it's offered in school.
- Multiple Policy Discount - When you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you could save approximately 10% to 15%.
As a disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like you could get a free car insurance policy, you aren't that lucky. Any amount of discount will definitely reduce the amount you have to pay.
If you would like to choose from a list of providers that have a full spectrum of discounts in Colorado, click here.
How to Lower Your Insurance Premiums
Many different elements are used when you get your auto insurance bill. Some are obvious like a motor vehicle report, although others are not as apparent like your continuous coverage or your vehicle rating. Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that play a part in calculating your premiums. If you understand what determines premiums, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that could help you find lower rates.
- How your age affects costs - Older people are viewed as being more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents, and receive fewer citations.Teenage drivers have a tendency to be inattentive and easily distracted when driving so car insurance rates are higher.
- Rates can drop if you have more than one policy - The majority of companies will award better rates to buyers who consolidate policies with them. It's known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to ten or even fifteen percent. Even though this discount sounds good, you may still want to compare other company rates to verify if the discount is saving money.
- Better drivers pay less - Your driving citation history impacts premiums far more than you think. Getting just one chargeable violation can boost insurance rates by as much as thirty percent. Drivers with clean records pay lower auto insurance prices as compared to careless drivers. Drivers who get dangerous violations like DUI or willful reckless driving may be required to complete a SR-22 with the DMV in their state in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Lower rates for married couples - Your spouse can get you a discount on your car insurance bill. Having a significant other is viewed as being more mature than a single person and it's statistically proven that being married results in fewer claims.
- Raising physical damage deductibles saves money - Physical damage insurance, also called comprehensive and collision insurance, protects your BMW from damage. Some coverage claims would be running into the backend of another car, damage from fire, or theft. Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles define how much you are required to pay before a claim is paid by your company. The more money you have to pay, the less your car insurance will be.
- Loss statistics for a BMW Z4 - Insurance companies factor in historical loss data to calculate a price that will offset losses. Vehicles that the statistics show to have higher frequency or amount of claims will have a higher cost to insure.
The table below outlines the collected loss data for BMW Z4 vehicles. For each policy coverage, the claim probability for all vehicles, as an average, is represented as 100. Numbers below 100 indicate a favorable loss history, while values over 100 point to more frequent losses or larger claims.
BMW Z4 Insurance Loss Statistics
Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury BMW Z4 Convertible 131 67 78
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Can't I compare prices from local Denver insurance agencies?
Many drivers still like to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is OK! One of the great benefits of comparing rate quotes online is you can get the best rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to agents in your area that give free quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to find an agent on your own as quotes are delivered to you. You'll get the best rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you just need to navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
Selecting an company should include more criteria than just a low price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
When researching a reputable agency, you should know the different agency structures and how they work. Agents are either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type can only provide one company's prices and examples are Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. They usually cannot place coverage with different providers so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training on the products they sell which helps them sell on service rather than price.
The following is a short list of exclusive agents in Denver who may provide you with comparison quotes.
Alan Deines - State Farm Insurance Agent
2120 S Ash St Unit 150 - Denver, CO 80222 - (303) 388-4400 - View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
Independent insurance agents are normally appointed by many insurers so they have the ability to put coverage with an assortment of companies and find you the best rates. If your agent finds better pricing, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you don't have to switch agencies.
When comparing insurance rates, you definitely need to get rate quotes from at least one independent agent to have the best price comparison.
The following are Denver independent agencies willing to provide rate quotes.
If you get acceptable answers to these questions as well as offering an affordable quote, it's a good possibility that you have found a car insurance agent that is reliable enough to service your policy.
Insurance advertising tricks
Progressive, Allstate and GEICO seem to constantly run ads on TV and radio. They all make an identical promise about saving some big amount if you get a free Denver car insurance quote and switch your coverage to them. But how can every company charge you a lower premium? Here is how they do it.
Most companies offer their best rates for a prospective insured that will most likely be profitable. For example, a desirable risk could be married and over the age of 30, owns their home, and does not commute to work. A propective insured who meets those qualifications may get the lowest rates in Denver and is almost guaranteed to save money with a new company.
Insureds who do not match these criteria will be quoted higher premium rates which usually ends up with the customer not buying. If you pay close attention to the ads, they say "drivers that switch" not "everyone who quotes" can save as much as they claim. That's why companies can make claims like that. This emphasizes why drivers should compare rate quotes every year. It is impossible to predict which insurance companies will have better car insurance rates than you're paying now.
Affordable coverage is out there
Throughout this article, we presented many tips how you can lower your BMW Z4 insurance auto insurance rates in Denver. The key concept to understand is the more you quote Denver car insurance, the higher your chance of finding inexpensive Denver car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the most savings is with a small mutual company. These companies may cover specific market segments cheaper as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
When you buy Denver car insurance online, it's very important that you do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, someone sacrificed physical damage coverage and learned later that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The ultimate goal is to buy enough coverage at the lowest possible cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Handicapped Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Ford Explorer in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a Nissan Sentra in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Car Insurance for Young Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Auto Insurance Rates for a Toyota Tacoma? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Uninsured Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Inexperienced Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Car Insurance in Brighton, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Higher speed limits cause more fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)