How long has it been since you compared quotes for cheaper Ford Mustang insurance in Aurora? Feeling guilty for buying overpriced Ford Mustang insurance in Aurora? Trust us, there are a lot of people in Aurora just like you who feel imprisoned by their car insurance policy.
Inconceivable but true, the vast majority of consumers have been with the same company for more than four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared rates with other companies. Aurora consumers could save 35% a year, but they don't invest the time required to compare rate quotes. Companies like GEICO and Progressive promote their brand names with advertising and consumers find it hard to see past the corporate glitz and find the best price available.
If you have insurance now or want to find a cheaper company, you can use these tips to get lower rates and possibly find even better coverage. Finding affordable insurance coverage in Aurora can be much easier if you know how to start. Drivers only need an understanding of the least time-consuming way to get comparison quotes from many companies at once.
Save a ton with discounts
Some insurers don't list the complete list of policy discounts very well, so the below list has some of the best known as well as the least known discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Aurora auto insurance online.
- Pay Upfront and Save - If you pay your entire premium ahead of time rather than paying monthly you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Defensive Driver - Taking part in a defensive driver class could cut 5% off your bill if your company offers it.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount - Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS braking systems or traction control can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Auto/Life Discount - Larger insurance companies have a discounted auto insurance rate on car insurance if you buy life insurance.
- Theft Prevention System - Cars equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems help deter theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- Multi-car Discount - Buying a policy with several vehicles with one company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Use Seat Belts - Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the personal injury premium cost.
- Aurora Homeowners Pay Less - Simply owning a home can get you a discount due to the fact that maintaining a home requires personal responsibility.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. If you do the math and it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it's just not the way it works.
Larger auto insurance companies and a selection of discounts are:
- GEICO has savings for driver training, federal employee, air bags, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and defensive driver.
- SAFECO includes discounts for drive less, multi-car, bundle discounts, teen safety rewards, anti-lock brakes, and homeowner.
- State Farm may offer discounts for passive restraint, multiple autos, accident-free, multiple policy, student away at school, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
- MetLife may include discounts for defensive driver, multi-policy, accident-free, good student, and good driver.
- 21st Century offers discounts including driver training, good student, student driver, 55 and older, defensive driver, early bird, and anti-lock brakes.
- Progressive has discounts for multi-policy, multi-vehicle, good student, homeowner, and online signing.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered on policies in your state.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free quotes in Colorado. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you click on several of them to get the most affordable price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Mustang 2-Dr Convertible||$276||$592||$362||$22||$108||$1,360||$113|
|Mustang 2-Dr Coupe||$190||$448||$496||$30||$148||$1,312||$109|
|Mustang GT 2-Dr Convertible||$294||$726||$368||$22||$110||$1,520||$127|
|Mustang GT 2-Dr Coupe||$242||$490||$448||$26||$134||$1,340||$112|
|Mustang Shelby GT500 2-Dr Convertible||$162||$410||$330||$20||$98||$1,020||$85|
|Mustang Shelby GT500 2-Dr Coupe||$324||$848||$496||$30||$148||$1,846||$154|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-policy. Price information does not factor in your specific Aurora location which can alter premium rates significantly.
Raise deductibles and save
The diagram below demonstrates how deductibles and can increase or decrease Ford Mustang premium costs for each different age group. Data assumes a single female driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Local Aurora insurance agents and car insurance
Many people still like to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that can be a great decision Good agents are highly skilled in risk management and will help you if you have claims. An additional benefit of price shopping on the web is you may find lower rates but still work with a licensed agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, your coverage information is immediately sent to participating agents in Aurora who can give free rate quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You don't have to find an agent on your own due to the fact that quote results will go to your email. In the event you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, just search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right provider shouldn't rely on just the price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
Pick the best car insurance agent in Aurora for you
When researching a local insurance agency, it's important to understand the types of insurance agents and how they can quote your rates. Aurora agents are considered either independent or exclusive. Both types of agents can do a good job, but it is a good idea to know why they differ because it may have an impact on which type of agent you select.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies can only provide pricing for a single company such as State Farm, Allstate and AAA. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare other company's rates so you might not find the best rates. They are very knowledgeable on the products they sell which aids in selling service over price.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Aurora that are able to give price quote information.
These type of agents are appointed with more than one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with lots of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If you want to switch companies, the business is moved internally and that require little work on your part.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you absolutely need to get quotes from a few independent agents in order to compare the most rates.
The following is a short list of independent agencies in Aurora that can give you price quote information.
Amercian Affordable Insurance: Arthur Blaszczyszn
10660 E Bethany Dr - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 577-9998 - View Map
A All City Auto Insurance
9720 E Colfax Ave - Aurora, CO 80010 - (303) 364-0555 - View Map
More effort can pay off
As you prepare to switch companies, it's a bad idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many situations where someone sacrificed liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim they didn't purchase enough coverage. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, but don't skip important coverages to save money.
Cost effective Ford Mustang insurance can be sourced both online and from local agencies, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best selection. Some insurance providers don't offer the ability to get quotes online and these regional carriers work with independent agents.
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Colorado Auto Insurance Rates for Teenage Males? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Ford Explorer in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Lakewood, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Teachers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)