How many times have you said it's time to compare lower-priced Toyota Rav4 insurance in Aurora? No car owner rejoices having to buy insurance, especially knowing their premiums are too high.
Inconceivable but true, the vast majority of consumers in Colorado renewed their policy with the same company for well over three years, and just short of a majority have never compared rates to find cheap insurance. American insurance shoppers could save approximately $860 a year, but they think it's difficult to compare rates. Many auto insurance companies vie for your insurance dollar, and because of this it can be hard to compare insurers to find the lowest price on Toyota Rav4 insurance in Aurora.
Finding more affordable auto insurance prices is an easy way to save money. You just need to spend a few minutes on the computer comparing rates from online providers.
Getting free rates online is quite simple, and it makes it obsolete to waste gas driving to insurance agencies in your area. Comparing Toyota Rav4 insurance rates online makes this unnecessary unless you prefer the personal advice of a local agency. Drivers can comparison shop your insurance online but buy the policy through an agent.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Aurora, CO. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you get rates from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|RAV4 Sport 2WD||$144||$296||$396||$24||$118||$978||$82|
|RAV4 Sport 2WD||$276||$502||$362||$22||$108||$1,270||$106|
|RAV4 Limited 4WD||$214||$362||$358||$22||$108||$1,064||$89|
|RAV4 Limited 2WD||$336||$672||$474||$28||$142||$1,652||$138|
|RAV4 Limited 2WD||$144||$282||$368||$22||$110||$926||$77|
|RAV4 Limited 2WD||$164||$330||$426||$26||$128||$1,074||$90|
|RAV4 Limited 4WD||$190||$362||$368||$22||$110||$1,052||$88|
|RAV4 Sport 4WD||$144||$296||$396||$24||$118||$978||$82|
|RAV4 Sport 4WD||$236||$464||$338||$20||$100||$1,158||$97|
|RAV4 Limited 4WD||$162||$282||$358||$22||$108||$932||$78|
|RAV4 Limited 4WD||$144||$282||$396||$24||$118||$964||$80|
|RAV4 Limited 2WD||$130||$244||$338||$20||$100||$832||$69|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Table data does not factor in your specific Aurora location which can affect prices substantially.
Analysis of deductible levels
The diagram below illustrates how your deductible choice and can affect Toyota Rav4 premium costs for different categories of driver ages. The rates are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
How accidents and violations affect rates in Aurora
The chart below demonstrates how citations and at-fault collisions can drive up Toyota Rav4 auto insurance rates for different age categories. The rates are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Lower rate quotes by receiving discounts
Auto insurance companies do not list all their discounts very clearly, so we break down some of the best known and the more hidden discounts that may be available.
- Senior Citizens - Seniors may receive better auto insurance rates.
- Accident-Free Discounts - Insureds with no claims or accidents get the best auto insurance rates in comparison with bad drivers.
- Discount for Passive Restraints - Factory options such as air bags can get savings as much as 30%.
- Professional Organizations - Belonging to certain professional organizations could trigger savings on your bill.
- Renewal Discounts - Some auto insurance companies give discounts for switching policies before your current coverage expires. It can save you around 10%.
It's important to note that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though you would think all the discounts add up to a free policy, nobody gets a free ride. But any discount will lower your overall bill.
To locate auto insurance companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Aurora, follow this link.
Why do I need car insurance?
Even though it's not necessarily cheap to insure a Toyota in Aurora, car insurance is required in Colorado but it also protects you in many ways.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage if you don't want to risk a ticket. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Toyota Rav4, almost every bank will make it mandatory that you buy insurance to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may buy a policy for your Toyota at an extremely high rate and require you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your vehicle. Insurance will also pay for medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your Toyota gets damaged, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly if you ever have a claim. As of last year, the average driver in Colorado is currently overpaying as much as $869 every year so compare rate quotes every year to save money.
Do I need an insurance agency?
Certain consumers prefer to sit down with an agent. Professional agents can make sure you are properly covered and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you may find lower prices and still buy from a local agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this quick form, your insurance data gets sent to agents in your area that give free quotes for your auto insurance coverage. There is no reason to search for any insurance agencies since price quotes are sent immediately to you. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, don't hesitate to visit that company's website to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right insurer shouldn't rely on just a low price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- What companies can they write with?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
If you are wanting to find a local agent, there are two different agency structures and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Auto insurance agents in Aurora are classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Both sell and service auto insurance coverage, but we need to point out the subtle differences since it could factor into which agent you choose.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel work for only one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agents are well schooled on their products and sales techniques which helps them compete with independent agents.
Shown below is a list of exclusive agencies in Aurora that can give you rate quotes.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent insurance agents are normally appointed by many insurers so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If premiums increase, they simply switch companies in-house and that require little work on your part. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you need to get insurance quotes from several independent insurance agents to have the best price comparison.
Listed below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Aurora that are able to give comparison quotes.
BUD JUDY AGENCY, INC. (INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENCY)
2222 S Fraser St Unit 4 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 368-5839 - View Map
After you get positive responses to these questions and an affordable coverage quote, you've probably found an auto insurance agent that can be relied on to properly service your auto insurance policy.