Do you want to stop overpaying and find more competitive Buick Regal insurance in Aurora? Paying for expensive Buick Regal insurance in Aurora can bottom out your funds and force you to make sacrifices. Performing a price comparison is recommended to lower your monthly bill.
It's amazing but 70% of consumers kept their policy with the same company for at least four years, and about 40% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. Consumers in Aurora could save themselves about $600 a year by just comparing quotes, but they mistakenly think it's difficult to shop around. Lots of car insurance companies contend to insure your vehicles, and it can be difficult to compare rates to get the best rate on Buick Regal insurance in Aurora.
You should take the time to price shop coverage occasionally because insurance rates are usually higher with each renewal. Even if you got the lowest rate on Buick Regal insurance in Aurora a couple years back the chances are good that you can find a lower price today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because you're about to learn the best methods to find better coverage on Buick Regal insurance in Aurora at a better price.
The following companies provide free quotes in Aurora, CO. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Companies offer money-saving discounts on Buick Regal insurance in Aurora
Auto insurance companies don't necessarily list the entire discount list in a way that's easy to find, so we researched some of the more common in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits available to you.
- Government Employees - Employees or retirees of the government could qualify for a slight premium decrease with select insurance companies.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you insure your home and vehicles with the same insurance company you could get a discount of at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- 55 and Retired - If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Driver's Education for Students - Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them take driver's ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- E-sign - A handful of companies will provide an incentive shop Aurora car insurance on their website.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS braking systems or traction control can stop better under adverse conditions and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Drive Safe and Save - Drivers who don't get into accidents may receive a discount up to 45% than drivers with accidents.
- Claim Free - Insureds who avoid accidents and claims can earn big discounts in comparison with insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
One last thing about discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it appears you could get a free car insurance policy, you're out of luck.
Popular car insurance companies and the discounts they provide are detailed below.
- GEICO has savings for five-year accident-free, anti-theft, emergency military deployment, seat belt use, anti-lock brakes, multi-policy, and membership and employees.
- Travelers includes discounts for driver training, home ownership, early quote, student away at school, and IntelliDrive.
- Nationwide offers discounts for defensive driving, multi-policy, good student, accident-free, business or organization, family plan, and Farm Bureau membership.
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for mature driver, switch companies, alternative fuel, distant student, electronic funds transfer, good student, and business and professional.
- Esurance may include discounts for online shopper, Switch & Save, good driver, paid-in-full, anti-theft, claim free, and emergency road assistance.
- State Farm offers discounts including multiple autos, good driver, passive restraint, Steer Clear safe driver discount, accident-free, defensive driving training, and driver's education.
- Progressive may have discounts that include online quote discount, online signing, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, good student, homeowner, and continuous coverage.
- Mercury Insurance offers premium reductions for age of vehicle, accident-free, anti-theft, multi-car, good driver, annual mileage, and low natural disaster claims.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company to give you their best rates. Some discounts listed above might not be offered on policies in your area.
How do Insurance Providers Determine Buick Regal Insurance Costs?
The best way to find cheaper insurance is to take a look at some of the elements that help calculate the level of your policy premiums. If you have a feel for what impacts premium levels, this helps enable you to make changes that may result in much lower annual insurance costs.
The itemized list below are just a few of the factors insurance companies consider when setting your prices.
Adjust comp and collision deductibles and save - The deductibles define the amount you are willing to pay if you file a covered claim. Insurance for physical damage to your car, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, insures against damage to your car. Examples of some claims that would be covered are collision with another vehicle, animal collisions, and having a roll-over accident. The more of the claim you're willing to pay, the bigger discount you will receive.
What's your car's IIHS safety rating? - Vehicles that have high safety ratings cost less to insure. Highly rated vehicles protect occupants better and fewer serious injuries translates directly to fewer claims which can mean better rates for you. If your Buick Regal earned at least four stars on Safercar.gov you may be receiving a better rate.
Proper usage rating affects costs - The more you drive your Buick annually the higher your rate. Many insurance companies charge to insure your cars based upon how you use the vehicle. Cars and trucks that do not get driven very much cost less to insure than those that get driven frequently. An improperly rated Regal can cost quite a bit. Double check that your insurance policy is rated on the right rating data.
Insurance rates and age - Older, more experienced drivers tend to be more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.Beginning drivers have a tendency to be inattentive and easily distracted when at the wheel of a vehicle and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
Men pay higher premiums - The statistics show that females take fewer risks when driving. This data doesn't prove that women are BETTER drivers than men. They both cause at-fault accidents at a similar rate, but the men cause more damage. Not only are claims higher, but men get more serious tickets like driving under the influence (DUI). Male teenagers have the highest risk to insure so it costs more to insure them.
Responsible credit means lower costs - Having a good credit score is a big factor in calculating your premium rate. Consumers who have very high credit ratings tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than drivers with worse credit. So if your credit is not that good, you could potentially save money when insuring your Buick Regal if you clean up your credit.
Buick Regal statistical loss data - Insurers factor in historical loss data to help determine the rate you pay. Models that tend to have increased losses will have higher premium rates. The data below shows the historical loss data for Buick Regal vehicles.
For each coverage type, the claim amount for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is a value of 100. Percentage numbers below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while values that are above 100 indicate higher probability of having a loss or an increased chance of a larger loss.
Buick Regal Insurance Claim Statistics
|Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Buick Regal 2WD||96||92||82||104||94||97|
|Buick Regal 4WD||113||87|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Neighborhood agents and car insurance
Many drivers still like to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is a smart decision Insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and help in the event of a claim. One of the great benefits of getting free rate quotes online is that you can obtain better rates but also keep your business local. Putting coverage with local insurance agents is still important in Aurora.
By using this simple form, your insurance data is immediately sent to agents in your area who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to visit any agencies since price quotes are sent to you. If you wish to get a price quote from a specific car insurance provider, you would need to visit that company's website to submit a rate quote request.
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Aurora for you
When searching for local Aurora agents, there are two types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Agencies in Aurora can be categorized as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Either can properly insure your vehicles, but it's a good idea to understand how they differ because it can factor into buying decisions.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent can sell policies from many different companies so as a result can place your coverage with a variety of different insurance companies and get you the best rates possible. To move your coverage to a new company, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don't have to switch agencies. When comparison shopping, we recommend you include price quotes from multiple independent agents to maximize your price options.
Listed below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Aurora that may be able to give you comparison quotes.
Exclusive insurance agents can usually just insure with one company such as AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. They are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so always compare other rates. Exclusive agencies receive extensive training in insurance sales and that can be a competitive advantage.
The following is a short list of exclusive agencies in Aurora who can help you get comparison quotes.
Finding the right car insurance agent requires more thought than just the bottom line cost. Here are some questions to ask:
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Colorado?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- When do they do policy reviews?
Do I need special coverages?
When selecting coverage online or from an agent for your personal vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Your financial needs are unique and your auto insurance should unique, too. For instance, these questions may help highlight whether your personal situation will benefit from professional help.
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- When should I remove my kid from my policy?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor's mailbox?
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high in Aurora?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Cheap coverage is out there
As you quote Aurora car insurance, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are too many instances where an insured cut uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret at claim time that they should have had better coverage. The ultimate goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage for the lowest price.
The cheapest Buick Regal insurance in Aurora is attainable on the web and from local agencies, so you need to quote Aurora car insurance with both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance providers may not offer the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
To learn more, feel free to visit the resources below:
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Subaru Outback in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers with Good Credit in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Ken Caryl, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance for Welfare Recipients? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Teachers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Think You're a Safe Driver? (State Farm)
- Steps to Take After an Auto Accident (Insurance Information Institute)