Finding low cost premium rates on Acura RDX insurance in Aurora can seem to be quite difficult for people who have little experience quoting and comparing prices online. Consumers have so many options that it can easily turn into a real difficult job to find a more affordable company.
Sadly, the vast majority of consumers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for four years or more, and 38% of customers have never compared rates from other carriers. Many drivers in America could save 46.5% every year just by comparing rates, but they don't want to spend time to shop their coverage around.
If you currently have car insurance, you will most likely be able to get lower rates using the tips covered below. This article's goal is to let you in on the best way to quote coverages and how to save the most money. Although Colorado vehicle owners must learn the methods companies use to sell online because rates fluctuate considerably.
Best companies for Acura RDX insurance
The following companies are our best choices to provide free quotes in Aurora, CO. If several companies are displayed, it's a good idea that you compare several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|RDX Technology Package 2WD||$310||$592||$308||$18||$92||$1,320||$110|
|RDX Technology Package AWD||$162||$332||$314||$18||$94||$920||$77|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, and claim-free. Table data does not factor in specific location information which can increase or decrease premium rates noticeably.
Insurance rate increases from tickets or accidents
The example below highlights how speeding tickets and fender-benders can raise Acura RDX insurance costs for each different age group. The information is based on a married male driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Slash rates with these price cutting discounts
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but discounts can save money and there are some available that many people don't even know exist. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time of quoting, but a few need to be asked about before you get the savings.
- Theft Deterrent Discount - Cars and trucks equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems help deter theft and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Telematics Data Discounts - Drivers that enable driving data collection to study when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Drivewise from Allstate or Snapshot from Progressive could possibly reduce rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Mature Driver Discount - Mature drivers can get a slight reduction on a Aurora auto insurance quote.
- Distant Student - Any of your kids who live away from home at college and won't have access to an insured vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Driver's Ed - It's a good idea to have your young drivers enroll in driver's education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Low Miles Discount - Fewer annual miles on your Acura can qualify you for substantially lower rates.
- Good Student Discount - A discount for being a good student could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Drive Safe and Save - Accident-free drivers can save as much as half off their rates than drivers with accident claims.
- Discounts for New Vehicles - Buying insurance on a new vehicle can save up to 30% because newer models keep occupants safer.
- Defensive Driver Discount - Completing a driver safety class could cut 5% off your bill and easily pay for the cost of the class.
Drivers should understand that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, nobody gets a free ride. But any discount will cut your overall bill.
A few of the larger companies and some of the discounts are outlined below.
- Travelers has savings for early quote, home ownership, student away at school, driver training, and continuous insurance.
- 21st Century includes discounts for early bird, driver training, student driver, anti-lock brakes, defensive driver, and automatic seat belts.
- State Farm offers discounts for passive restraint, multiple autos, defensive driving training, good student, student away at school, and driver's education.
- GEICO may offer discounts for defensive driver, five-year accident-free, seat belt use, military active duty, air bags, and membership and employees.
- SAFECO offers premium reductions for teen safe driver, homeowner, anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, drive less, accident prevention training, and safe driver.
- AAA may include discounts for education and occupation, AAA membership discount, anti-theft, multi-policy, multi-car, and pay-in-full.
Before purchasing a policy, check with each company how you can save money. Savings may not be offered in Aurora. If you would like to view insurance companies with the best Acura RDX insurance discounts in Colorado, click here to view.
Insurance is unique, just like you
When it comes to buying coverage online or from an agent for your vehicles, there isn't really a single plan that fits everyone. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions can aid in determining whether you will benefit from professional help.
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Why are teen drivers so expensive to add on to my policy?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form.
Compare rates but buy from a local Aurora insurance agency
Some consumers still prefer to go talk to an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind One of the benefits of comparing rates online is the fact that drivers can get cheap auto insurance quotes and still choose a local agent. And supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Aurora.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, your information gets sent to agents in your area who will return price quotes to get your business. There is no need to visit any agencies because prices are sent immediately to you. You'll get the best rates AND an agent nearby. In the event you want to quote rates from a particular provider, don't hesitate to navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
Best car insurance agent in Aurora
If you are wanting to purchase auto insurance from an insurance agent, there are two types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Aurora agents are considered either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These agents are not locked into one company so they can insure your vehicles with any number of different companies depending on which coverage is best. If your agent finds better pricing, they simply move the coverage in-house and you stay with the same agent.
If you need lower rates, you absolutely need to include several independent insurance agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Many write coverage with mutual insurance companies which may provide better rates.
Shown below is a partial list of independent agencies in Aurora that may be able to give free price quotes.
- ALINK Insurance Services
3033 S Parker Rd #120 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 752-6479 - View Map
- All Drivers Insurance
12142 E Mississippi Ave - Aurora, CO 80012 - (303) 695-1000 - View Map
- MG Insurance Brokers Llc
2600 S Parker Rd # 263 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 309-6200 - View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies can only quote rates from one company like American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company's rates so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agencies are trained well on what they offer and that can be a competitive advantage. Drivers often use the same exclusive agent mostly because of the prominent brand name rather than low rates.
The following is a short list of exclusive agents in Aurora who can help you get price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Larry Meurisse
1710 S Buckley Rd Unit 6 - Aurora, CO 80017 - (303) 752-1441 - View Map
- Denise Smith - State Farm Insurance
1278 S Chambers Rd - Aurora, CO 80017 - (303) 343-3515 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Roger Francis
18757 E Hampden Ave Ste 154 - Aurora, CO 80013 - (303) 792-3460 - View Map
Picking the best auto insurance agent should depend on more than just a low price. Some important questions to ask are:
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Colorado?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Aurora?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- How long has the business existed?
As you shop your coverage around, it's a bad idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In too many instances, someone sacrificed full coverage only to find out that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The ultimate goal is to purchase plenty of coverage at the lowest possible cost, not the least amount of coverage.
In this article, we covered some good ideas how you can reduce Acura RDX insurance rates online in Aurora. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the better chance you'll have of finding the cheapest Acura RDX rate quotes. Consumers may even find the lowest rates are with a small mutual company.
Cost effective Acura RDX insurance can be sourced from both online companies and from local insurance agents, so you need to quote Aurora auto insurance with both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies don't offer the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent agents.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Car Insurance for Drivers Over Age 60? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Veterans in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Auto Insurance for a 20 Year Old Female? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Colorado Auto Insurance for Immigrants? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Toyota Corolla in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)