Do you get exhausted from sacrificing to pay your auto insurance bill each month? You have the same problem as many other Colorado consumers.
A recent auto insurance study discovered that the vast majority of consumers have bought auto insurance from the same company for at least four years, and about 40% of consumers have never shopped around. Consumers in Colorado could save themselves 35% a year, but most just don't grasp the amount of savings they would get if they switch to a new company. Because there are so many options when it comes to auto insurance, it is hard for the average consumer to locate the lowest cost auto insurance company.
It is always a good idea to shop coverage around every six months due to the fact that insurance prices go up and down regularly. Even if you got the best rates on Audi Q7 insurance in Denver on your last policy there may be better deals available now. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because you're about to learn the best way to lower your annual insurance bill.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer price quotes in Denver, CO. If multiple providers are shown, it's a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Q7 3.6 Quattro||$224||$442||$456||$28||$136||$1,286||$107|
|Q7 3.6 Premium||$368||$714||$426||$26||$128||$1,662||$139|
|Q7 3.0 Premium Turbo||$232||$390||$352||$20||$106||$1,100||$92|
|Q7 3.6 Quattro Turbo Diesel||$478||$740||$460||$28||$138||$1,844||$154|
|Q7 3.6 Premium Plus||$200||$382||$368||$22||$110||$1,082||$90|
|Q7 3.6 Prestige S-Line||$360||$822||$368||$22||$110||$1,682||$140|
|Q7 3.6 Prestige||$376||$702||$352||$20||$106||$1,556||$130|
|Q7 3.6 Premium Plus SLINE||$294||$596||$338||$20||$100||$1,348||$112|
|Q7 3.0 Premium Plus S-Line Turbo||$296||$554||$358||$22||$108||$1,338||$112|
|Q7 3.0 Premium Plus Turbo||$212||$406||$362||$22||$108||$1,110||$93|
|Q7 3.0 Prestige S-Line Turbo||$448||$964||$426||$26||$128||$1,992||$166|
|Q7 3.0 Prestige||$440||$946||$456||$28||$136||$2,006||$167|
|Q7 4.2 Prestige Turbo||$218||$432||$396||$24||$118||$1,188||$99|
|Q7 4.2 Prestige S-Line 8Cyl||$402||$808||$426||$26||$128||$1,790||$149|
|Q7 4.2 Quattro||$448||$964||$426||$26||$128||$1,992||$166|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Rate information does not factor in specific garaging location which can decrease or increase price quotes noticeably.
Impact of violations and accidents on rates in Denver
The chart below demonstrates how citations and at-fault accidents impact Audi Q7 insurance rates for each different age group. The rate quotes are based on a single female driver, full coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Auto insurance rates based on gender
The information below shows the comparison of Audi Q7 car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on no claims or driving citations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no policy discounts are applied.
Insurance policy discounts for Audi Q7 insurance in Denver
Insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but companies offer discounts that may help make it more affordable. Some trigger automatically when you quote, but a few must be specially asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Discount for Low Mileage - Maintaining low annual mileage can qualify you for lower prices due to less chance of an accident.
- Cautious Driver Discounts - Safe drivers can pay as much as 50% less than less cautious drivers.
- Paper-free Discount - A handful of insurance companies may give you up to $50 for buying your policy over the internet.
- Professional Memberships - Being a member of a civic or occupational organization in Denver could qualify you for a break when shopping for insurance.
- Active Service Discounts - Having a deployed family member could mean lower insurance rates.
While discounts sound great, it's important to understand that some credits don't apply to your bottom line cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. Despite the appearance that you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won't be that lucky.
Insurance companies that have most of the discounts above may include but are not limited to:
Before you buy a policy, ask each insurance company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply to policyholders in your area. To choose insurers offering insurance discounts in Colorado, click here to view.
It may be expensive, but it's not optional
Even though it's not necessarily cheap to insure an Audi in Denver, maintaining insurance is required in Colorado but it also protects you in many ways.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability in order to drive the car legally. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Audi Q7, almost all lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you buy insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you default on your policy, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Audi at a much higher rate and require you to fork over for the much more expensive policy.
- Auto insurance protects both your vehicle and your assets. It will also provide coverage for all forms of medical expenses that are the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying auto insurance more than cancel out the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. The average driver in Colorado is overpaying over $830 a year so compare quotes from several companies each time the policy renews to ensure rates are inline.
Buying from insurance agents
Some consumers just prefer to talk to an insurance agent and doing so can bring peace of mind Licensed agents can answer important questions and will help you if you have claims. A good thing about getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get better rates but also keep your business local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, your information is submitted to insurance agents in Denver who want to provide quotes for your business. You won't need to even leave your home since price quotes are sent to the email address you provide. If you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, feel free to visit that company's website and complete a quote there.
Selecting an insurance company requires more thought than just the price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- How long has their agency been open in Denver?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- What is the agency's Better Business Bureau rating?
- Will one accident increase rates?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
When finding a reliable insurance agent, there are two different agency structures and how they can service your needs differently. Agents in Denver can be classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents. Both sell auto insurance policies, but it's worth mentioning how they are different because it may have an impact on the type of agent you choose.
Exclusive agents work for only one company and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents are unable to compare other company's rates so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive insurance agents are trained well on their company's products which can be an advantage.
Shown below are exclusive insurance agencies in Denver that are able to give price quotes.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that elect to be independent do not have single company limitations and that is an advantage because they can write policies through many different auto insurance companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If your agent finds better pricing, they simply move the coverage in-house and that require little work on your part.
When comparing auto insurance rates, we recommend you get quotes from several independent insurance agents for the best price selection.
Below is a list of independent agents in Denver that can give you rate quotes.