Want to know how to find more competitive Audi A8 insurance in Colorado Springs? High-priced auto insurance in Colorado Springs can stress out your funds and possibly require you to analyze your spending habits. Comparing rates annually can save money and help to reduce premiums and put more money in your pocket.
Astonishing but true according to a recent study, a large majority of consumers kept buying from the same company for more than four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never even compared quotes to find cheap rates. The average driver in Colorado Springs could save themselves 35% a year just by comparing rates, but they won't spend time to compare other rate quotes. Online insurance companies like Allstate and Progressive persitently shower you with ads and it is challenging if not impossible to see through the cute green geckos and mayhem and do the work needed to find the best deal.
Smart consumers take time to do rate comparisons on a regular basis because prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Just because you had the lowest rate on Audi A8 insurance in Colorado Springs two years ago you will most likely find a better premium rate today. There are lots of tips to save on A8 insurance on the internet, but by reading this article, you're going to learn some of the best techniques to find affordable auto insurance in Colorado Springs.
Finding cheaper Colorado Springs car insurance rates is not rocket science. Drivers just need to take time comparing rate quotes from online providers.
It's so fast and easy to compare quotes online that it takes the place of having to spend time driving to and from local Colorado Springs insurance agencies. Shopping for car insurance online eliminates the need for an insurance agent unless you want the peace of mind of an agent trained in personal lines coverage. If you prefer, some companies allow you to comparison shop online but buy the policy through an agent.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|A8 4.2 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$288||$650||$396||$24||$118||$1,476||$123|
|A8 4.2L Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$428||$978||$456||$28||$136||$2,026||$169|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, and claim-free. Premium amounts do not factor in zip code location which can influence price quotes greatly.
Auto insurance rates based on gender
The example below visualizes the comparison of Audi A8 insurance premiums for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no accidents, no driving violations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Discounts mean cheaper rates for Audi A8 insurance in Colorado Springs
Insurance is not inexpensive, but companies offer discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Some discounts apply automatically when you purchase, but some must be specially asked for before being credited.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Low annual miles could be rewarded with better rates on cars that stay parked.
- ABS Braking Discount - Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have steering control and anti-lock brakes are much safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Driving Data Discount - Colorado Springs drivers who agree to allow their insurance company to spy on driving patterns by using a small device installed in their vehicle like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive's Snapshot might see lower rates as long as they are good drivers.
- First Accident Forgiveness - This one is not really a discount per se, but a few companies such as Allstate, Progressive, and GEICO will allow you to have one accident before raising your premiums so long as you haven't had any claims prior to the accident.
- Senior Citizen Discount - Older drivers may be able to get better insurance rates.
- No Accidents - Insureds with no claims or accidents have much lower rates in comparison to frequent claim filers.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives - Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Theft Prevention System - Cars equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems can help prevent theft and will qualify for a discount on a Colorado Springs auto insurance quote.
- Homeowners Savings - Owning a house in Colorado Springs may earn you a small savings because of the fact that having a home shows financial diligence.
Consumers should know that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Even though it appears it's possible to get free car insurance, companies wouldn't make money that way.
Some of the larger companies that have some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
When comparing rates, check with each company what discounts are available to you. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered everywhere.
Reduce Insurance Rates with These Tips
Multiple criteria are part of the equation when quoting car insurance. Some factors are common sense like a motor vehicle report, but some are less apparent like your continuous coverage or how safe your car is. The best way to find cheaper insurance is to take a look at some of the elements that come into play when calculating your premiums. When you know what positively or negatively positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this helps enable you to make changes that may reward you with much lower annual insurance costs.
- Insurance is expensive for youthful drivers - Teenage drivers in Colorado are known to be easily distracted when at the wheel of a vehicle so insurance rates are higher. Older insureds are more cautious drivers, are lower risk to insure, and usually have better credit.
- Raise coverage deductibles and save - Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles state the amount of money you are required to spend in the event of a claim. Physical damage insurance, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, covers damage that occurs to your car. A few examples of covered claims are rearending another vehicle, damage caused by hail, or theft of your vehicle. The larger the amount you have to pay, the less your insurance will be.
- Do you work long hours in a demanding employer? - Careers like judges, airline pilots, and stock brokers are shown to have the highest rates due to intense work situations and long work days. Conversely, professions such as farmers, historians and retirees have lower than average premiums.
- Don't abuse claims - Car insurance companies in Colorado provide the best rates to people who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. If you are a frequent claim filer, you can definitely plan on either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Auto insurance is meant to be used in the event of larger claims.
- Audi A8 insurance claim data - Insurers include the past claim trends for vehicles to determine a rate that will be profitable for them. Vehicles that have increased losses will cost more for specific coverages. The next table shows the historical insurance loss data for Audi A8 vehicles.
For each coverage category, the claim amount for all vehicles, regardless of make, model or trim level, is a value of 100. Values that are under 100 imply a favorable loss record, while numbers that are greater than 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Audi A8 Insurance Loss Statistics
Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi A8 4dr 4WD 289 108 261 Audi A8L 4dr 4WD 300 88 279 62
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Can't I compare prices from local Colorado Springs insurance agencies?
Certain consumers would prefer to have an agent's advice and that is OK! Good insurance agents can help you build your policy and help submit paperwork. The biggest benefit of comparing car insurance online is that drivers can save money and get lower auto insurance rates but still work with a licensed agent. And buying from local agents is important particularly in Colorado Springs.
To find an agent, once you fill out this quick form, the quote information is submitted to insurance agents in Colorado Springs who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won't even need to find an agent due to the fact that quote results will go to the email address you provide. If you want to get a price quote from a specific company, you can always jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
The difference between Colorado Springs auto insurance agents
If you're trying to find a reliable insurance agent, you must know there are a couple types of insurance agents and how they can quote your rates. Colorado Springs agents can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Either one can sell affordable car insurance policies, but it's important to point out why they differ since it could factor into the type of agent you choose.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent are normally appointed by many insurers so they have the ability to put coverage through lots of different companies and find you cheaper rates. If prices rise, your agent can switch companies and you won't have to switch agencies.
When comparing rates, you will definitely want to get some free quotes from several independent agencies to get the most accurate price comparison.
Shown below are Colorado Springs independent insurance agents that can possibly get you free price quotes.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
These agents normally can only provide a single company's rates and examples are Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company's rates so keep that in mind. These agents receive a lot of sales training on the products they sell which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Listed below are Colorado Springs exclusive agencies that can give you comparison quotes.
Ross Silva Agency - American Family Insurance
2746 E Bijou St - Colorado Springs, CO 80909 - (719) 597-2800 - View Map
Selecting an insurance agent should include more criteria than just a low price. Any agent in Colorado Springs should be willing to answer these questions.
- How many companies do they write for?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Colorado?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
When should I discuss my situation with an agent?
When buying your policy, there isn't really a cookie cutter policy. Every situation is different so your insurance needs to address that. For instance, these questions could help you determine if your situation might need professional guidance.
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Is pet coverage available?
- What does medical payments coverage do?
- Are rock-chip repairs free?
- Does coverage extend to a rental car in a foreign country?
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in Colorado?
If you're not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to an agent. If you don't have a local agent, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area. It's fast, doesn't cost anything and can help protect your family.
But they said I'd save $444 a year!
Colorado consumers can't ignore all the ads that claim the cheapest prices by Progressive, Allstate and GEICO. All the ads make the same claim that you can save if you just switch your policy.
That's great but how can every company lower your prices? This is the trick they use.
Different companies offer their best rates for the right customer that makes them money. For example, this type of risk profile could possibly be between 25 and 40, owns a home, and drives a safe vehicle. Any customer that hits that "sweet spot" will get low premium rates and will probably save a lot on Colorado Springs Audi A8 insurance if they switch.
Potential insureds who may not quite match this ideal profile will be charged higher premium rates and this can result in the customer buying from someone else. If you pay attention, the ads say "drivers who switch" not "all people who quote" will save that much if they switch. That's the way insurance companies can confidently make claims that they all have the best prices.
That is why you really need to do a price quote comparison at every renewal. You cannot predict which auto insurance company will have the lowest Audi A8 insurance in Colorado Springs.
Don't give up on affordable rates
Cheap Audi A8 insurance in Colorado Springs can be found on the web and also from your neighborhood Colorado Springs agents, so you need to quote Colorado Springs auto insurance with both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance providers may not offer online quoting and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through independent insurance agents.
We covered some good ideas how to find cheap Audi A8 insurance in Colorado Springs. It's most important to understand that the more companies you get rates for, the better your comparison will be. Drivers may even discover the lowest prices are with the smaller companies. These smaller insurers can often provide lower rates in certain areas than their larger competitors like State Farm or Progressive.
Much more information about auto insurance in Colorado can be found below:
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Colorado Auto Insurance for a Hyundai Elantra? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Northglenn, Colorado? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Littleton, Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Car Insurance Quotes After a Speeding Ticket? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Colorado Car Insurance Rates for Felons? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)