Want to save money and find more affordable insurance rates in Aurora, CO? Aurora shoppers have many options when shopping for affordable Audi A8 insurance. You can either waste hours calling around to compare prices or utilize the internet to get rate quotes.
There are both good and bad ways to find insurance online and we'll show you the proper way to price shop coverage for a Audi and obtain the cheapest rates either online or from Aurora insurance agents.
How to compare free Aurora Audi A8 insurance price quotes
Finding cheap Audi A8 car insurance quotes is actually easier than you may think. Drivers just need to invest a few minutes getting comparison quotes to discover which company has cheaper Aurora car insurance quotes.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free quotes in Aurora, CO. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|A8 4.2 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$382||$632||$460||$28||$138||$1,640||$137|
|A8 4.2L Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$406||$796||$362||$22||$108||$1,694||$141|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, and claim-free. Rates do not factor in vehicle location which can affect premium rates substantially.
Bad driving habits will cost you more
The chart below highlights how speeding tickets and accident claims raise Audi A8 insurance premiums for each different age group. The prices are based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Can higher deductibles save money?
The information below illustrates how your deductible choice and can change Audi A8 insurance prices for each different age category. Data assumes a single female driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are factored in.
Best reasons to buy insurance in Colorado
Even though Aurora A8 insurance rates can get expensive, insurance is required for several reasons.
- Just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires specific limits of liability in order to be legal. In Colorado these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your A8 with a loan, almost all lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you have physical damage coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Audi for a much higher rate and require you to fork over for the expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards your Audi and your assets. It will also provide coverage for many types of medical costs incurred in an accident. Liability insurance will also pay for a defense attorney if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your Audi gets damaged, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. The average driver in Colorado is overpaying more than $750 every year so we recommend shopping around at least once a year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Aurora car insurance discounts
Car insurance can be pricey, but there could be significant discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Many discounts should be triggered when you get a quote, but a few need to be asked about before you get the savings.
- Good Students Pay Less - This discount can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The discount lasts up until you turn 25.
- Early Payment Discounts - If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Theft Prevention Discount - Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen with less frequency and will save you 10% or more on A8 insurance in Aurora.
- Discount for New Cars - Buying a new car model is cheaper since newer vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Student Discount for Driver Training - It's a good idea to have your young drivers enroll and complete driver's education if it's offered in school.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives - Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to use their safety belts can save up to 15% on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Defensive Driver - Taking part in a driver safety course can save you 5% or more depending on where you live.
- Auto/Home Discount - If you combine your home and auto policies with the same company you may earn over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Military Deployment Discount - Being on active deployment in the military could be rewarded with lower rates.
A quick disclaimer, many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears it's possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride.
A list of companies and some of the discounts are outlined below.
- American Family may have discounts that include multi-vehicle, air bags, accident-free, early bird, bundled insurance, defensive driver, and good student.
- Nationwide may offer discounts for easy pay, family plan, Farm Bureau membership, multi-policy, and anti-theft.
- MetLife has savings for multi-policy, good student, accident-free, good driver, and claim-free.
- 21st Century discounts include 55 and older, homeowners, anti-lock brakes, air bags, defensive driver, and good student.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for switch companies, alternative fuel, electronic funds transfer, pay in full, bundle discounts, good student, and youthful driver.
- Allstate has discounts for eSmart discount, teenSMART discount, early signing, FullPay discount, economy car, and senior citizen.
Before you buy a policy, ask every prospective company to give you their best rates. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not be available in Aurora. If you would like to view providers offering car insurance discounts in Aurora, click here to view.
What insurance coverages do I need?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing insurance from an agent or online, there really isn't a "perfect" insurance plan. Your situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine whether you might need an agent's assistance.
- Who sells insurance for high-risk drivers?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- When should I drop full coverage on my Audi A8?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- Do I have newly-acquired coverage?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form. It's fast, doesn't cost anything and can help protect your family.
Local Aurora auto insurance agents and auto insurance
Some consumers would prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind Licensed agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help file insurance claims. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain lower rates and still choose a local agent. Supporting neighborhood agents is important particularly in Aurora.
After filling out this quick form, the coverage information is sent to insurance agents in Aurora that can provide free Aurora car insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You never need to search for an agent as quotes are delivered to your email. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific company, you can always visit that company's website to submit a rate quote request.
If you prefer to buy auto insurance from a good Aurora insurance agent, you must know there are a couple different types of agents and how they operate. Agents can be categorized as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Either one can do a good job, but it's important to point out the difference between them since it could factor into the selection process.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be independent do not have single company limitations and that is an advantage because they can write policies with lots of companies depending on which coverage is best. If premiums increase, the business is moved internally and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparing auto insurance prices, you definitely need to get some free quotes from multiple independent agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. Most also have access to companies you've never heard of which could offer lower prices.
The following are independent agencies in Aurora that can give you cheap rate quotes.
- BUD JUDY AGENCY, INC. (INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENCY)
2222 S Fraser St Unit 4 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 368-5839 - View Map
- All Drivers Insurance
12142 E Mississippi Ave - Aurora, CO 80012 - (303) 695-1000 - View Map
- Premier Insurance
2241 S Peoria St # 202 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 337-3600 - View Map
Agents that choose to be exclusive have only one company to place business with and examples are AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. They usually cannot provide other company's prices so it's a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive insurance agents are usually well trained on their company's products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Many people use the same agent partially due to the brand name rather than low price.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Aurora that are able to give price quote information.
- Melissa Kitowski - State Farm Insurance Agent
13750 E Rice Pl Ste 101 - Aurora, CO 80015 - (303) 680-6666 - View Map
- American Family Insurance - Rick Laikola Agency Inc.
3102 S Parker Rd Ste A16 - Aurora, CO 80014 - (303) 696-2666 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Mario J Morales
14241 E 4th Ave #305 - Aurora, CO 80011 - (303) 366-6800 - View Map
Choosing an car insurance agent should include more criteria than just a cheap price. Any agent in Aurora should be willing to answer these questions.
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Colorado?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Aurora?
Coverages available on your car insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of your car insurance policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. Car insurance terms can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
This coverage pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like hail damage, vandalism and theft. The maximum amount you'll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it's not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability car insurance
This provides protection from damage that occurs to a person or their property that is your fault. It protects you against claims from other people. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 25/50/15 which means a limit of $25,000 per injured person, $50,000 for the entire accident, and $15,000 of coverage for damaged propery. Some companies may use a combined limit which combines the three limits into one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for things such as attorney fees, legal defense fees and bail bonds. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but buy as high a limit as you can afford. Colorado requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/15 but you should consider buying higher limits.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection from other drivers when they are uninsured or don't have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle's occupants as well as damage to your Audi A8.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits (which is 25/50/15), their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Medical expense insurance
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for immediate expenses like rehabilitation expenses, EMT expenses, nursing services, pain medications and hospital visits. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Auto collision coverage
This covers damage to your A8 resulting from colliding with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things such as colliding with another moving vehicle, crashing into a ditch, scraping a guard rail and sideswiping another vehicle. This coverage can be expensive, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also increase the deductible on your A8 to save money on collision insurance.
Shop around and save
You just learned a lot of ways to lower your Audi A8 insurance premium rates in Aurora. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of getting affordable Audi A8 insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the best price on auto insurance is with an unexpected company.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, make sure you don't buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many situations where someone sacrificed full coverage only to discover later that it was a big error on their part. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford and still be able to protect your assets.
Affordable Audi A8 insurance in Aurora is attainable online and from local agencies, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who do not offer online price quotes and most of the time these smaller companies work with independent agents.
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- How Much is Colorado Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Silverado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a Nissan Sentra in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Electric Cars in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Equinox in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for a Ford Fusion in Colorado? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Colorado Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)