Has it been a year or more since you last compared quotes for more affordable car insurance rates in Denver, CO? Denver drivers have a choice when trying to find low-cost Acura MDX insurance. You can either spend your time driving around to get rate comparisons or use the internet to find the lowest rates.
There are more efficient ways to buy car insurance and you need to know the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for your Acura and find the lowest possible price from both online companies and Denver agents.
Shockingly, most drivers have been with the same company for a minimum of four years, and roughly 40% of drivers have never compared rate quotes at all. With the average premium in Colorado being $1,810, drivers could save up to 35% each year by just comparing quotes, but they think it's difficult to go online and compare rates.
It's a good idea to do price comparisons periodically due to the fact that insurance prices go up and down regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest price on Acura MDX insurance in Denver a couple years back you can probably find a lower rate today. Block out anything you think you know about car insurance because I'm going to let you in on the secrets to the best methods to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
Best companies for Acura MDX insurance
The companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Colorado. If multiple companies are listed, it's a good idea that you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|MDX with Tech Package 4WD||$164||$288||$338||$20||$100||$910||$76|
|MDX with Tech/Entertainment 4WD||$334||$620||$426||$26||$128||$1,534||$128|
|MDX Advance 4WD||$294||$528||$368||$22||$110||$1,322||$110|
|MDX Advance/Entertainment 4WD||$240||$340||$460||$28||$138||$1,206||$101|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Colorado minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, and homeowner. Rates do not factor in specific Denver garaging location which can impact coverage prices noticeably.
Where to set your deductibles
The example below illustrates how your deductible choice and can increase or decrease Acura MDX insurance prices for each age group. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Lower-cost Denver insurance rates with discounts
Insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but you can get discounts that many consumers don't even know exist. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of quoting, but some may not be applied and must be asked about prior to receiving the credit.
- 55 and Retired - If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for a discount up to 10%.
- Cautious Driver Discount - Drivers who avoid accidents could pay up to 40% less as compared to drivers with claims.
- Good Student Discount - Maintaining excellent grades can earn a discount of 20% or more. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Theft Prevention System - Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems have a lower chance of being stolen so companies will give you a small discount.
- Passive Restraint Discount - Vehicles equipped with air bags can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- Pay Early and Save - If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying monthly you may have a lower total premium amount.
As a sidenote, most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you aren't that lucky.
Companies and their offered discounts are:
- GEICO discounts include defensive driver, good student, military active duty, anti-lock brakes, multi-policy, and seat belt use.
- Travelers includes discounts for good student, payment discounts, hybrid/electric vehicle, home ownership, early quote, and IntelliDrive.
- Farm Bureau policyholders can earn discounts including youthful driver, multi-policy, driver training, multi-vehicle, and safe driver.
- Liberty Mutual offers premium reductions for multi-car, good student, newly married, new move discount, and new graduate.
- American Family has discounts for bundled insurance, good driver, Steer into Savings, good student, and air bags.
- Progressive may include discounts for online signing, homeowner, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, online quote discount, and good student.
Before buying, ask every prospective company to give you their best rates. Discounts may not be offered in your state.
Auto insurance can be complex
When choosing coverage, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Everyone's situation is a little different.
These are some specific questions might help in determining if your insurance needs could use an agent's help.
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- Will damage be repaired with OEM parts?
- Does my Acura MDX need full coverage?
- Are combined or split liability limits better?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form. It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
Auto insurance is available from agents near you
A lot of people just prefer to have an agent's advice and that is a smart decision Insurance agents can make sure you are properly covered and will help you if you have claims. A good thing about price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying from and supporting local agents is still important in Denver.
Once you complete this short form, your insurance data gets sent to local insurance agents who will give competitive quotes for your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to find an agent since rate quotes are delivered immediately to your email address. If you need to compare rates from a specific company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
The following is a list of insurers in Denver willing to provide price quotes for Acura MDX insurance in Denver.
- State Farm: Sid Priday
2955 Inca St #1b - Denver, CO 80202 - (303) 825-7909 - View Map
- Tammy Hill - State Farm Insurance Agent
4650 Tower Rd Unit 101 - Denver, CO 80249 - (303) 373-9500 - View Map
- Longevity Insurance Brokers
100 Fillmore St - Denver, CO 80206 - (720) 209-4598 - View Map
- Bonnie Brae Insurance
179 S Colorado Blvd - Denver, CO 80246 - (303) 321-9300 - View Map
Deciding on a provider needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price quote. Get answers to these questions too.
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Which family members are covered?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Denver?
After you get positive responses to all your questions as well as cheaper MDX insurance quotes, you've probably found an insurance company that meets the requirements to properly service your auto insurance policy.
We just covered many ways to reduce Acura MDX insurance rates online in Denver. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your auto insurance rates. Consumers may even find the lowest priced car insurance comes from some of the lesser-known companies.
The cheapest Acura MDX insurance in Denver is possible online as well as from insurance agents, so get free Denver car insurance quotes from both of them so you have a total pricing picture. A few companies may not provide the ability to get a quote online and these small, regional companies sell through local independent agents.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it's a bad idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to find out that it was a big error on their part. The aim is to buy enough coverage for the lowest cost.
More information is located at the links below
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Aurora, Colorado? (FAQ)
- How Much are Colorado Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Highlander? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Male in Colorado? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Greeley, Colorado? (FAQ)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Rollover Crash FAQ (iihs.org)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Institute)